• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let’s pool our resources and get a gaf house.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Damn...

EDIT: Terrible paint job in one of the bathrooms, I'm deducting a few million from my bid

5feb3070841b579ba7eea0ac03418132-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.webp

Last edited:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You do not want to live in this valley. Trust me. I work with the richie riches out here and they are boring af. The theme of this whole valley is like "corporate rustic" or something. There is no cool culture here. On top of that, nearly everything in the rich spheres comes at an extra premium for no reason at all. It certainly isn't quality, just some really basic ass modern presentation techniques on really cheap construction with nonexistent craftsmanship. The only actually premium-to-the-bone estate I've been on is this:

True work of art, that one. Not just the seemingly handcrafted everything, but the way the lines cascade as you pass though, the way the spaces open up and how light travels through. These photos are just some wide angle shit trying to grab a whole room at once, doesn't show off the art of it. It felt like I was in Bruce Wayne's southwest backup home.

Top Bottom