• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's chat about this girl I met this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been done already, but:
vlefP.gif

Well kudos to you sir for owning up to it. Granted had he not exposed you - the internet would have never known.

However, this gentlemen (Mr. RawNuts) has insulted your credibility and manhood. Thus I'm curious, do you ever intend on arranging a meeting with him in the future? Possibly to engage in some pummeling?
I'll meet him, I've known him for a long time now

We kind of just stopped talking, we don't live in the same state anymore though... we were friends in college and I tried to move in on someone he was with. She turned me down but we moved out of state while he stayed and then about a year and a half later I lied about it on NeoGAF in retrospect (in that old dating thread). He's calling me out now, I'm honestly mostly surprised that he's so angry about everything - but I can't hold it against him I guess.

I didn't even know he was angry with me until today.

Oddly enough you never bothered to talk to me about it. No apologies, not shit.

They're only first names, but I'll edit them out anyway; you sure exposed a lot more than that about her, even her deepest feelings, on a public forum. I told her that I was going to reply to you right on the site, it just took a while to sign up.

A "joke post", haha, right. You made these claims on more than one occasion here and you insult her in various other posts. Is that the idea of a joke to you?
Sorry to hurt your feelings man, I stopped talking to a lot of people I used to know. I should of kept up but I stopped using Facebook and Skype and shit eventually.

As for the joke post, I meant the one in response to the OP of this topic which we've so gladly hijacked together. The other posts were just lies... or I was pissed and actually venting about something I thought was dumb. I stopped after I got called out originally, too bad to see it all brought up again.

bjb

Banned

We kind of just stopped talking, we don't live in the same state anymore though... we were friends in college and I tried to move in on someone he was with. She turned me down but we moved out of state while he stayed and then about a year and a half later I lied about it on NeoGAF in retrospect (in that old dating thread). He's calling me out now, I'm honestly mostly surprised that he's so angry about everything - but I can't hold it against him I guess.

Indeed. Well you're doing the right thing. On the surface at least. Owning up to it and moving on. Like G-Fex said you already dug a pretty steep grave. However, he's still calling you a liar over recent remarks. So there's that. Unless you just misspoke?

Still I'm really curious if you would ever consider engaging in a face-to-face with him. Not just a meet, but to settle the score with someone that has attacked you publicly.

It's....it's perfect lol. Well played.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Let me tell you why he should be angry:

we were friends in college and I tried to move in on someone he was with.

Sneds

Of course he'd be angry. You betrayed his trust and defamed his friends.

yacobod

Banned
Why are you being so serpentine about this? You didn't read everything...huh? Seems to me that you're now caught in the intricate web of lies and deceit that you've woven, friend.

Perhaps Houston should look RawNuts in the eyes and pursue combat calmly because he's been battle tested thousands of times.

Jasoneyu

Of course he'd be angry. You betrayed his trust and defamed his friends.

Also this quote that raw posted

A couple years later, when I was a senior at the same weight (23 years old), I was in the beginnings of a really fucked up FWB relationship or at least one that turned fucked up (go back and read the last girl age thread). I had sex with this girl twice, she's extremely attractive, now my roommate, and dances professionally in Manhattan. I also hooked up with her friend for about one month, we tried the dating thing after making out at a party but we weren't compatible... if anything she's too thin but she's beautiful - modeled in a couple of restaurant and spa ads in Miami and New York (Look up Andaz Hotel you might find her).

its pretty balatent lying on houston's part if this is referring to his ex. I would be pissed too.

G-Fex

Sorry to hurt your feelings man, I stopped talking to a lot of people I used to know. I should of kept up but I stopped using Facebook and Skype and shit eventually.

As for the joke post, I meant the one in response to the OP of this topic which we've so gladly hijacked together. The other posts were just lies... or I was pissed and actually venting about something I thought was dumb. I stopped after I got called out originally, too bad to see it all brought up again.

Truly houston is the victim here

dont cry for him argentina

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
As for the joke post, I meant the one in response to the OP of this topic which we've so gladly hijacked together.
Don't worry about the OP, after your first post I don't think anyone is enjoying this derail more than him, so by all means... Continue.

From the sound of it not only did you brag about a non-existent sex you life you had with his girlfriend, but you bad-mouthed him for being a terrible boyfriend for letting her hang around with you and revealed intimate details about her on a public forum. You original post seemed unecessarily asshole-ish so I didn't mind someone trying to own you but the way you're coming off now makes you seem a far bigger loser than an asshole.

Nyphestus

Neo Member
Still I'm really curious if you would ever consider engaging in a face-to-face with him. Not just a meet, but to settle the score with someone that has attacked you publicly.

Your blood lust is insatiable. You really want them to brawl eh?

I do too.

Ganhyun

Came to check out the thread since it was active, found the derail and ether, and stayed for Jinfash. lol.

Anyway, OP, good luck man!

As far as this drama: popcorn.gif

Gotta go home from work now, I think I said everything that you all wanted to hear - probably won't post again in this thread. To go over the points:

1) I betrayed a friends trust
2) I lied about sleeping with his ex
3) I got called out in public about it (a second time)
4) I tried to play damage control unsuccessfully (possibly digging a deeper hole)
5) Trying to talk to RawNuts
6) I left work 40 minutes late to type all this

If you guys would like to talk about this for 10 pages I'm glad I could provide you all with someone to unleash your hate on. Please just try to keep people's names and locations out (I don't care if you use my name since I'm already way exposed).

Resilient

Gotta go home from work now, I think I said everything that you all wanted to hear - probably won't post again in this thread. To go over the points:

4) I tried to play damage control unsuccessfully (possibly digging a deeper hole)

If you guys would like to talk about this for 10 pages I'm glad I could provide you all with someone to unleash your hate on. Please just try to keep people's names and locations out (I don't care if you use my name since I'm already way exposed).

EtRPo.gif

bjb

Banned
Your blood lust is insatiable. You really want them to brawl eh?

I do too.

Not quite. After all, we must remember that even though a young woman's integrity was damaged. That Lies were told. That sacred trust was broken. In the end, two close friends have now become mortal foes. Where their paths may lead them now, we simply do not know.

However, I believe that there comes a point in every man's life - a moment when he has to stand up and fight for something. These two can engage in banter all they want behind computer monitors. At some point, the time will come to settle the score like men. One has already openly acknowledged he's ready for said encounter. I eagerly await this thread's revival when the time is ripe.

G-Fex

yeah if I was a lying doofus and a horrible friend and a poster with a downright awful rep, i'd try to cling to my 5 minutes of fame.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Man I was just at Revel last week. Everyone gets some if you get into HQ .... Sucks that the revel is going bankrupt so soon... I do have a free room there next week.

Back on topic do it again... Is she from jersey?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I lied about actually sleeping with someone, yes. I'm not really anonymous though, pictures of me, my name, etc... is out there on the GAF meet-up threads and even on one of the old workout threads

lol, my original joke post in this thread (on the first page) was about how I empathize the OP's position - albeit rather harshly - but that was the whole joke... that he was beta. Not sure where you get alpha male... :p

We wait around all day for this titanic contest and you come and give up your back in the 15th second of the second round?

1341885874_Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

goldenpp72

Very unusual thread, for awhile I thought something the OP did backfired and when the dots connected, huge derail, heh.

ATF487

Stop being terrible

Ganhyun

Dammit, why'd there have to be a circumcision thread. We'd be two pages ahead if there wasn't.

It looks like people are disgusted with Houston3000's meek comeback. People wanted drama and he wouldn't deliver.

Edit: This should get you to the next page there Lionel. Have at it.

For those of you just joining us...
ysd0Hcy.jpg

Our thread began when user JB1981 wanted to brag to GAF about his sexual endeavors and receive some friendly advice on how to proceed with his relationship. No one could have guessed that there would be a most devilish twist up ahead, which all started when Houston3000 weighed in, with some harsh criticism.

I understand you OP

You're probably not a bad looking guy but you're kind of a loser, went to a night club with some friends and, amidst the dancing, alcohol, and loud music you hooked up with a drunk girl who was grinding with you. Turns out this girl is actually pretty hot and, now that you're both sobered up, this girl is contacting you and trying to determine if you were actually a good catch. You know you're not though, you know she just made a horrible mistake by having sex with you, but you liked it so much that now you want to try and convince her otherwise so she has sex with you again. So you're coming to GAF for advice on how to be less of a loser.

Like I said, I get it... just keep your cool and maybe she'll pity you or, at best, even find you endearing. Good luck!

A most brutal bashing, and perhaps and undeserving one. There was quite a reaction to the post, but nobody could have anticipated what happened next.
Out-of-nowhere a stranger appeared on the horizon. A junior member who does not even have 10 posts to his name, which happens to be RawNuts.

I see that you're speaking from personal experience here, [edit]. From what I understand, your standards for women you date are extremely low and I'm sure that you've personally been through the little story you wrote here multiple times.
This is [edit], by the way; I'm sure you remember me.

Also, I've already seen your posts in the Dating Age thread, they made for a good laugh; this is one of my favorite:I mostly find it funny because this is my ex you're talking about here, who I was with at the time. You never had sex even once with this woman and you never "hooked up" with her friend/roommate either.

I wish I was aware of how hard you were trying to push yourself (apparently hard enough to make her depressed, shame on you) on my girlfriend at the time (who wasn't at all interested in you if you couldn't tell) so I could have handled the situation accordingly. Instead you insisted that you were "just friends" with her, so I was alright with you desperately hanging out with her all the time.

Another little exert from that thread:That's funny, I did just that; I allowed that to happen because I thought I could trust that guy since he was my friend, but apparently I couldn't. I knew you were far too much of a loser to actually have any chance with her, and you probably didn't get to be with too many women very often, so I felt bad for you and assumed that there was no risk in it.

You're a pathetic, two-faced weasel of a child. The posts I see from you on this site are just pathetic, lie-filled stories from someone who is trying to be a douchebag but realizes just how much of a loser they are (or at least I hope you're aware of it?), poorly-veiled bragging, and overly-confident remarks filled with ignorance. It's interesting to read your posts on here when I know what you actually are in real life.

As far as [edit] is concerned, I've seen you lie to her, lie about her and insult her (probably as a result of you being angry with her when she wouldn't get together with you) in your posts on this forum. She is aware of this as well; if she wasn't so desperate for someone to call a friend and forgiving of you, you would have been kicked the fuck out of their apartment long ago.
I, however, have no pity for you and I won't be forgiving you, especially after the time I gave you a heartfelt apology after telling you off about this very subject, just to later see that my suspicions at the time were all actually true.

If I ever decide to visit NY to see [edit], you would be smart to stay the fuck away from me.

EDIT: names removed by request.

RawNuts would further explain his history with Houston.

He uses the same username for everything and his posts give it away. I knew he was a neogaf member because he would hang out on these forums when we were friends back in college.

Just like it says, we were quite good friends back in college. We were going for the same major, had a few classes together and our group hung out outside of classes as well. We were both part of a small group of friends who helped each other learn the material and joked around with each other. I really thought of him as a true friend, but he started to get really aggressive toward me around the time that he claimed that he was dating my ex on here.

Since I still thought of him as a friend though, I trusted him for a while when he was hanging out with my girlfriend at the time; in retrospect, it was perhaps a bit naive of me. I wasn't totally aware of what he was trying to achieve at the time.

Finally, after a long delay, Houston3000 responded, claiming that he was away from his PC.

Hey guys, just got Horse Armor's PM was in meetings all day. I didn't read everything (not even the original "call out" post by RawNuts)

Since people seem to be interested in whatever story is being told, uh... well, I already talked to the people involved - all of them - a while ago now. I was already called out for it by the way, none of it really phases me anymore at this point.

I'd just kindly ask everyone to edit out and take down personal information about people, at least people other than myself - specifically the girl he's talking about, even his own name and information/location. It's just being really irresponsible with personal information, especially with other 3rd parties involved. It's too bad a joke post I made has to bring this shit out of the grave though... at least as far as concerning others.

Sorry if that's not the climatic response you were hoping for.

Finally, Houston3000 posted a final summary, cementing his defeat.

Now, everyone waits in anticipation to see what could possibly happen next. Will Houston3000 defend himself? Will RawNuts come back for more? Will tags be dispensed as they should? What the fuck was this thread about again? Let's find out, because, man....

This is a good one.
9rkj0HI.png

Your bustin' your balls to get your previously in this thread post.

Here, I'll help pad it out.

You're a saint.

Edit: Don't give me shit about it not being worth it. This is not a joke. This shit is a public service. It doesn't work unless it's at the top of the page. I take this shit seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom