• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's chat about this girl I met this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that you're speaking from personal experience here, [edit]. From what I understand, your standards for women you date are extremely low and I'm sure that you've personally been through the little story you wrote here multiple times.
This is [edit], by the way; I'm sure you remember me.

Also, I've already seen your posts in the Dating Age thread, they made for a good laugh; this is one of my favorite:I mostly find it funny because this is my ex you're talking about here, who I was with at the time. You never had sex even once with this woman and you never "hooked up" with her friend/roommate either.

I wish I was aware of how hard you were trying to push yourself (apparently hard enough to make her depressed, shame on you) on my girlfriend at the time (who wasn't at all interested in you if you couldn't tell) so I could have handled the situation accordingly. Instead you insisted that you were "just friends" with her, so I was alright with you desperately hanging out with her all the time.

Another little exert from that thread:That's funny, I did just that; I allowed that to happen because I thought I could trust that guy since he was my friend, but apparently I couldn't. I knew you were far too much of a loser to actually have any chance with her, and you probably didn't get to be with too many women very often, so I felt bad for you and assumed that there was no risk in it.

You're a pathetic, two-faced weasel of a child. The posts I see from you on this site are just pathetic, lie-filled stories from someone who is trying to be a douchebag but realizes just how much of a loser they are (or at least I hope you're aware of it?), poorly-veiled bragging, and overly-confident remarks filled with ignorance. It's interesting to read your posts on here when I know what you actually are in real life.

As far as [edit] is concerned, I've seen you lie to her, lie about her and insult her (probably as a result of you being angry with her when she wouldn't get together with you) in your posts on this forum. She is aware of this as well; if she wasn't so desperate for someone to call a friend and forgiving of you, you would have been kicked the fuck out of their apartment long ago.
I, however, have no pity for you and I won't be forgiving you, especially after the time I gave you a heartfelt apology after telling you off about this very subject, just to later see that my suspicions at the time were all actually true.

If I ever decide to visit NY to see [edit], you would be smart to stay the fuck away from me.

EDIT: names removed by request.

PXr6J.gif

Verendus

Banned
Simple solution:

Get a referee. Get a camera. Meet in neutral ground, may I recommend Death Valley? Then proceed to settle this in Mortal Kombat. No Fatalities allowed. The referee will post results on youtube, and the contestants will move on after the destined duel, no grudges.

Thank me later.

Septimius

I'll meet him, I've known him for a long time now

We kind of just stopped talking, we don't live in the same state anymore though... we were friends in college and I tried to move in on someone he was with. She turned me down but we moved out of state while he stayed and then about a year and a half later I lied about it on NeoGAF in retrospect (in that old dating thread). He's calling me out now, I'm honestly mostly surprised that he's so angry about everything - but I can't hold it against him I guess.

I didn't even know he was angry with me until today.

You're surprised that your friend is angry with you because you fabricated fucking his ex? You're shitting on him AND his ex at the same time, and you're wondering how he can be upset? Oh, I guess you did brush over it the way you have everything by saying "I guess I can't hold it against him". Either understand it, or don't.

If someone had pursued a girlfriend of mine, and later lied about sleeping with them when that girl was my ex, I'd never talk to that person again.

Gorillaz

Man I was just at Revel last week. Everyone gets some if you get into HQ .... Sucks that the revel is going bankrupt so soon... I do have a free room there next week.

Back on topic do it again... Is she from jersey?
Im from atlantic city

the revel is just a big steel box..that shit will die in atleast 2 years.

NinjaBoiX

Simple solution:

Get a referee. Get a camera. Meet in neutral ground, may I recommend Death Valley? Then proceed to settle this in Mortal Kombat. No Fatalities allowed. The referee will post results on youtube, and the contestants will move on after the destined duel, no grudges.

Thank me later.
Seriously.

What's the problem with Lionel? Everyone just jumped on him. I don't get it.

Verendus

Banned
RawNuts vs. Houston3000 will be like the modern day Scorpion vs. Sub Zero.

One burning with rage, the other as cold as betrayal.

You must finish it.

Here, listen to this to get yourselves in the mood, then arrange a date. Go forth and test your might.

G-Fex

RawNuts vs. Houston3000 will be like the modern day Scorpion vs. Sub Zero.

One burning with rage, the other as cold as betrayal.

You must finish it.

Here, listen to this to get yourselves in the mood, then arrange a date. Go forth and test your might.

No, cause we actually liked Sub-Zero

Verendus

Banned
Sub-Zero sucks, forever destined to be Scorpion's bitch.

Oh, let me throw this little puddle out there that you might slip on. While the other dude spits fucking fire!

Solo

Hey guys, just got Horse Armor's PM was in meetings all day. I didn't read everything (not even the original "call out" post by RawNuts)

Since people seem to be interested in whatever story is being told, uh... well, I already talked to the people involved - all of them - a while ago now. I was already called out for it by the way, none of it really phases me anymore at this point.

I'd just kindly ask everyone to edit out and take down personal information about people, at least people other than myself - specifically the girl he's talking about, even his own name and information/location. It's just being really irresponsible with personal information, especially with other 3rd parties involved. It's too bad a joke post I made has to bring this shit out of the grave though... at least as far as concerning others.

Sorry if that's not the climatic response you were hoping for.

The track. It has been backed.

krioto

Wow - never before have I witnessed such weakness.
Houston checked his balls in before leaving the thread.

so very badly owned.

Gotta go home from work now, I think I said everything that you all wanted to hear - probably won't post again in this thread. To go over the points:

1) I betrayed a friends trust
2) I lied about sleeping with his ex
3) I got called out in public about it (a second time)
4) I tried to play damage control unsuccessfully (possibly digging a deeper hole)
5) Trying to talk to RawNuts
6) I left work 40 minutes late to type all this

If you guys would like to talk about this for 10 pages I'm glad I could provide you all with someone to unleash your hate on. Please just try to keep people's names and locations out (I don't care if you use my name since I'm already way exposed).
Aw, yes! I wondering which would break first..
Your credibility....

Or ya balls.

Wow! Thread recaps should be a NeoGAF feature. There should be a link next to the thread: "Drama went down here, this is what happened." I would donate 50 bucks to GAF in support of the cause of getting this added in an official capacity.

Esch

Banned
Gotta go home from work now, I think I said everything that you all wanted to hear - probably won't post again in this thread. To go over the points:

4) I tried to play damage control unsuccessfully (possibly digging a deeper hole)

If you guys would like to talk about this for 10 pages I'm glad I could provide you all with someone to unleash your hate on. Please just try to keep people's names and locations out (I don't care if you use my name since I'm already way exposed).

iXwY81xC1KNBI.gif

FStop7

Banned

Despite the bad shit you did, which I'm sure is going to follow you around for a long time, it does take some guts to post a public mea culpa.

I love you Mandrake.

Fuck 10 pages. I want a sub forum dedicated to it.

i7ZV9eHAiJzN7.gif

edit. Dat fucking tag

RawNuts
got unjuniored early cuz HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Man I was just at Revel last week. Everyone gets some if you get into HQ .... Sucks that the revel is going bankrupt so soon... I do have a free room there next week.

Back on topic do it again... Is she from jersey?

Im from atlantic city

the revel is just a big steel box..that shit will die in atleast 2 years.

First off I replied having no idea what greatness the thread turned into... Damn I am happy I decided to visit this thread again ...

Damn Houston... Wtf bro. That's some pitiful stuff right here..

And gorillaz I heard its not gonna make it .. They are too stingy with comps. It needs to be in central jersey somewhere

Keikaku

I was having a pretty tedious day but this thread man . . . RawNuts you, sir, are one beautiful bastard. Post of the year right there.

Why can't we get more juniors like this T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom