• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's chat about this girl I met this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
Perfect nightcap to this thread's happenings

I'm almost mad at myself that this is so damned entertaining, i'm in a room laughing by myself, but god dammit if this isn't the bees knees.

Its like this thread has all Gaf-All-Stars coming out roflmao..

man.

Holy shit this thread. I felt the need to contribute.

ixi80xpYaCC42.gif

The Legend continues.

oneils

SunhiLegend, have you ever thought of making a tumblr page? Your gifs would be great material.

Better yet, maybe a blogspot page. I think you can monetize those.

Jhoan

So what's the dealio GAF? Who is shitting on whose chest?
*Ahem*
For those of you just joining us, please refer to post 501 for a summary of events so far. Thank you.

j30GCHJnv5pRf.jpg

For their displays in this thread, Bish has set upon both Houston3000 and RawNuts each a tag.

Houston3000
Chump.

RawNuts
got unjuniored early cuz HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

And SunhiLegend appeared to once again grace us with a GIF.

RawNuts has apparently gone silent, while Houston3000 has tilted back and forth from being mildly aggressive to utterly surrendered.

Is it over? Will RawNuts return? Will Houston3000 bite back? Let's find out.

I'm kinda surprised Houston just flat out admitted he lied about all this. Usually in these real life meets online forum ownage incidents the guy who got caught lying either rages while denying everything and leaves in a flurry of expletives or simply disappears and never replies to the post he got pwned with. Rarely do you see the perpetrator come out and admit his sins like this.

RawNuts

However, I believe that there comes a point in every man's life - a moment when he has to stand up and fight for something. These two can engage in banter all they want behind computer monitors. At some point, the time will come to settle the score like men. One has already openly acknowledged he's ready for said encounter. I eagerly await this thread's revival when the time is ripe.
Spoiler alert:
Realistically, I would lose this fight
, but I would do it regardless, lol.

Holy shit this thread. I felt the need to contribute.

ixi80xpYaCC42.gif
Wow, that is hilarious. I only made an account to reply to him, but maybe I'll stick around gaf for a bit since you guys are funny as hell. I totally planned on just making my post calling him on it, getting banned, and that he would eventually see it; I had no idea it was going to make the thread explode, sorry about using yours OP.

Spoiler alert:

Wow, that is hilarious. I only made an account to reply to him, but maybe I'll stick around gaf for a bit since you guys are funny as hell. I totally planned on just making my post calling him on it, getting banned, and that he would eventually see it; I had no idea it was going to make the thread explode, sorry about using yours OP.

God, the commitment to exact shame on Houston3000 is amazing. Join in October, wait for this specific moment to do it, and then you were going to leave after that?

Welcome.

Jhoan

I'm telling you guys, he's a Reaper! He was waiting and waiting for the exact moment to strike and unleash hell on the Earth that is Houston3000.

Since you stuck it to him, do stick around. You didn't go to such great lengths for nothing.

AutumnAve

Houston3000
Chump.
(Today, 01:31 AM)

0stWV.gif

Guys, this thread...this thread.

So good.

Edit :
Spoiler alert:

Dude, stick around, even just for OT discussion. You'll like it here. swear.

Mully

I feel bad for the public shaming, but it was deserved. Thank you Jipan for informing me about this thread. Sunhi, wow.

Welcome to...
ibgldiO38zZ4TG.gif

BadAss2961

I'm kinda surprised Houston just flat out admitted he lied about all this. Usually in these real life meets online forum ownage incidents the guy who got caught lying either rages while denying everything and leaves in a flurry of expletives or simply disappears and never replies to the post he got pwned with. Rarely do you see the perpetrator come out and admit his sins like this.
Yeah, he does deserve some credit for that. Could've been a lot worse.

ElyrionX

That's what I was thinking as well. Seems to be *almost* enough to suspect this is a giant tag fishing ploy. If so, it is the most incredible one I've seen yet.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i think this is the first time i've seen anyone surrender on the internet, ever. takes a big man actually. the original 'joke post' was pretty fucking stupid but houston owned up to it so that's worth something.

with that said, i hope that everything is resolved with the both of them and the healing can begin.

Don't try to trick us with that bullshit. Nothing of the sort was ever said.

Also, this thread has provided my with the best entertainment I've had in months.

I don't take anything online seriously :)

I don't really enjoy reading others life issues online, its all their own deal anyways. I'm just a bit bored. I don't get enjoyment out of others problems though. I'd rather everyone just be more happy and honest to themself and everyone but obviously that is a dream world in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom