• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's chat about this girl I met this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

So Houston lied? Pahahahahaha. Wow. Fitting to the stereotype of people making their life sound better than it actually is on the interweb. Smh.

Resilient

That gif is fucking mind blowingly perfect.. Just fucking wow.

How many pages have you read? You want to come out with RawNuts and fight me?

Edit: Wait, did I lie about having sex with your ex-girlfriend on a forum too? If so I missed the thread about it, toss me a link

Haha really, you truly are the gift the keeps on giving. No, I don't want to fight you. I have read all the pages. And here's the link to that thread.

Missed this thread then realised that it must be something juicy since it was so long and omg I had no idea. Man all the gifs I'm dying. Especially with Sunhi capping it off. Amazing all round gentlemen. This is truly NeoGAF

UFRA

lol well this was an entertaining thread to read.

Love you Sunhi, as always you never fail to deliver!!

Radec

Holy shit this thread. I felt the need to contribute.

ixi80xpYaCC42.gif

lmao

Legen.. dary.

Wow I checked this thread in it's early stages when it was just the guy asking for advice...I was wondering why it blew up. Holy crapballs on a cracker, this was awesome!

NinjaBoiX

i think this is the first time i've seen anyone surrender on the internet, ever. takes a big man actually. the original 'joke post' was pretty fucking stupid but houston owned up to it so that's worth something.

with that said, i hope that everything is resolved with the both of them and the healing can begin.
You are right Coolio, he did own up. But given the situation, it was either that, or just disappear from GAF.

It's not like he had a sudden attack of conscience, if Raw Nuts hadn't called him out he wouldn't have said shit. Houston deserves little to no credit for anything in here.

Nibel

Wow, that is hilarious. I only made an account to reply to him, but maybe I'll stick around gaf for a bit since you guys are funny as hell. I totally planned on just making my post calling him on it, getting banned, and that he would eventually see it; I had no idea it was going to make the thread explode, sorry about using yours OP.

Nah man

You have to stay now. ;)

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Holy fuck. I can't believe I just read that.

And so late too. Where's the title change mods? That was too goo.

Wes

venison crêpe
What a fantastic tale this thread told. End of year awards are sewn up with this.

All it needs now is for the OP to tell us what he did/is going to do.

Smash88

Banned
I just don't understand what's the point of lying in the first place.

No one cares, or cared in the first place. Bringing some anecdotes, that were lackluster to begin with, which were bad.

The fact that you had to lie, really?

I just don't understand people that just lie for no reason, and where it would gain him nothing.

Great thread nonetheless.

NinjaBoiX

I just don't understand what's the point of lying in the first place.

No one cares, or cared in the first place. Bringing some anecdotes, that were lackluster to begin with, which were bad.

The fact that you had to lie, really?

I just don't understand people that just lie for no reason, and where it would gain him nothing.
This is exactly it, what was he expecting to gain from his lie? Lie to your boss, you don't get fired. Lie to the missus, you don't get a slap. Lie to the parents, you don't get that look.

Lie to some largely anonymous internet forum, you, get unearned, hollow adulation, at best?

commedieu

Banned
This is exactly it, what was he expecting to gain from his lie? Lie to your boss, you don't get fired. Lie to the missus, you don't get a slap. Lie to the parents, you don't get that look.

Lie to some largely anonymous internet forum, you, get unearned, hollow adulation, at best?

Its to make yourself feel good. If only for a moment.

Its to make yourself feel good. If only for a moment.

I find it so ironic though, when you make up stuff on the internet it is very difficult to get good answers and results from things you need help with from the internet community.

My recent "dating" thread was a good testament to this. The very strong vibe I've observed from GAF is, if you sound like you are better than everyone you are communicating with in a thread and the same time trying to get answers from them, people here will naturally assume you are better than them and will not be so inclined to help you, or at least wont bother to give you their time and sound advice about something.

So I don't see the reason why one would go to Dating threads and do nothing but spew bullshit about having an extensive women, sex and relationship experience, for what gain? 1) he wont be getting help from anyone with real experience and knowledge, and 2)He wont be helping anyone with his faux, inexperienced advice. I see the "momentarily" feeling good about one selves, but why do this on the expense of ruining your reputation online
? not worth it. Surely there are many other ways to momentarily feel good about yourself.

ShinNL

I like how Houston was like "omg not the real life first names and locations, please! for the sake of others!" when the only possible person who could be hurt from this information would be him even if everyone in their circles would read about this.

Liars don't get far my friend, you think you have some amazing web but everyone already knows even if you don't know they know.

I have had a few girls like that and both were on the rebound from someone
so play it careful

Nothing wrong with a daily text talking crap but be careful in unloading the relationship word too early...give it a month keep it casual like movies/bowling ect and at the end of the month have a movie night or something then lay it on her...make sure you get your sex first
as if she does not want the R word shit can get awkward real fast and you will get a case of blue balls

Edit...dammit ..just rocked up to the party with an axe and all thats left is chalk and police tape

Calcaneus

You know, you never want to be the guy who posted in a thread after all the shit went down, but man. That was a internet beat down that you can only dream of.

I once called out a IRL friend on a message board (jokingly), and it wasn't nearly as fun as this. I still got an earful the next day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom