• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's post videogame motivational posters!

Fireblend

Banned
motivator5332486.jpg

Dahbomb said:
Holy ****ing shit that is some serious crap art! :lol

futilityposter.jpg

This is bad ass! One of the most classical moments in gaming history... ever.
I need to know what happened there...
bengraven said:
I didn't make this, it's from one of the earlier posters' links:

hope.jpg

I laughed out loud. Then fapped.
Update your link there, dude. I can't see shit.

JayDubya

Banned
Chichikov said:

Awww. I liked Aerie. :lol

Her spellcasting stats are rocking, and she's all the cleric you need plus a great secondary source of arcane spellpower (the primary, of course, being Imoen).

She's definitely "the good girl," though, and her romance is extremely straightforward except for one semi-obvious snag that gets a lot of people. Definitely seemed more appropriate than romancing my father's friend / dead party member's wife or the evil drow (my main playthrough was as a Paladin!).

Victrix

*beard*
JayDubya said:

Her spellcasting stats are rocking, and she's all the cleric you need plus a great secondary source of arcane spellpower (the primary, of course, being Imoen).

She's definitely "the good girl," though, and her romance is extremely straightforward except for one semi-obvious snag that gets a lot of people. Definitely seemed more appropriate than romancing my father's friend / dead party member's wife or the evil drow (my main playthrough was as a Paladin!).

She was a whiny emo little girl.

Come to think of it, Jaheira was incredibly obnoxious

Viconia was some sort of S/M male fantasy character

Which leaves... hmm. I guess I didn't like any of them

Now I have a weird unrelated urge to play KOTOR 1 or 2 and be mean to everyone

Chichikov

JayDubya said:

I don’t know.
Maybe she should’ve put fewer points in charisma and more in "not whining about your ****ing wings".
We get it, they got cut off.
Sucks to be you.
Now shut the **** up and cast me a magic missile or some shit.

Victrix said:
Viconia was some sort of S/M male fantasy character
Male fantasy?
You hang around the wrong crowd.
To quote Eddie Murphy - I'm no racist, but if the bitch is blue, there's something wrong with the pussy.

JayDubya

Banned
Chichikov said:
I don’t know.
Maybe she should’ve put fewer points in charisma and more in "not whining about your ****ing wings".
We get it, they got cut off.
Sucks to be you.
Now shut the **** up and cast me a magic missile or some shit.

What's funny is we did a 3.5 Forgotten Realms tabletop, and my wife was playing an extremely martial, non-whiney, archer Avariel. She had her wings cut off by an enemy and in-character spazzed out and became despondent...

... for all of 2 minutes until our cleric just cast Regenerate. Poor Aerie just needed to be in third edition's all... just like Mazzy, the halfling wannabe Paladin! :lol What would be more amusing is if a spell like Regenerate existed in 2nd edition, but the cruel Bioware programmers wouldn't give it to Aerie (I still think it would have been neat if you could have restored her wings in the expansion).

Best thread evar. I'm marking this thing for later.

Keep them coming!

I suck at this type of thing, but I think I might just contribute.

Top Bottom