• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 to announce "extremely anticipated" title in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

hsukardi said:
The worst thing is that he isn't that good of a writer -- see White Knight Chronicles.

Damn. So mediocre writer stretched over 4 scripts! Or maybe WKC was mediocre storywise because he was stretched then as well!

AKS

37-slime.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I really hope it's another Dragon Quest game. VIII was fantastic. Dark Cooud 3 would also be awesome.

Geneijin

cw_sasuke said:
Its supposed to be released this may, why would they need to announce it again ?

Supposedly, it could be on another platform that has yet to be announced.

I wouldn't mind getting it on the NDS, but I'd be interested in a Wii version possibly.

Dascu

I NEED SCISSORS said:
A more memorable game that can be enjoyed by more people on PS3?
But then why don't you just make a new IP altogether? Why the hell would you move a PSP SRPG with 2D graphics, give it the ugly look of WKC and then change its genre into something completely different. Just so you can have another game on your hi-def console to parade around with?

Dascu said:
But then why don't you just make a new IP altogether? Why the hell would you move a PSP SRPG with 2D graphics, give it the ugly look of WKC and then change its genre into something completely different. Just so you can have another game on your hi-def console to parade around with?

Yes. Handhelds have enough quality JRPGs as it is compared to the starved PS3.

Takao

Banned
PSP: The Successor will be out on the market before any of their PSP games have been finished for localization.

Johnas

Polk said:
Am I missing something? Why would L5 announce such game instead of SE?

Yeah, I don't think it would make sense either, as much as I do want to finally see what DQX looks like. Then again, Level 5's involvement with DQ is arguably the best thing going for them now.

madara

I await the day for a DQ successor that continues to build on alot of things DQ8 world did that gave me so much joy.

Sounds like Rogue Galaxy HD.
Dark Could 3 Plz

I foresee a clown. Famitsu will have the reveal anyways. :lol. only thing to do is wait and see
disappointment

GhaleonQ

Spiegel said:
Can't be excited when they still have not released games announced two years ago.

L5 is really the new S-E.

Well, it's not like they weren't releasing brilliant stuff (i.e., Inazuma 11 series, their masterworks) in the meantime. Professor Layton and Inazuma 11 are funding Ghibli work.

It will become an extremely anticipated title? Hm, that makes it sound like it's not Dark Cloud 3 and DQ X seems pretty unlikely as well. Oh well, always good to see Level 5 busy!

V_Arnold

MassiveAttack said:
Kind of impossible considering Sony owns the IP.

Ahh... you got me. Then it is either Dark Cloud 3, or some new stuff. I would love to see them open with nice RPG conceptions to either 360, or PSP - or even PS3, but something with a different setting from WKC.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I hope its a Level 5 x Studio Ghibli game for HD consoles. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom