• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Level 5 to announce "extremely anticipated" title in April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Vamphuntr said:
The guy is an illustrator for pokemon mangas and hentai?
I did a google image search. You can kind of see the influence from the latter in the former.

2zthd77.jpg

dramatis

Guys, don't deflate just yet. Apparently there's an interview, not sure if it's about the 3DS game because they took a goddamn picture of the section that mentions nothing in particular, and apparently it's done in collab with a dude called Ishii Jirou.

My Google-fu says that dude comes from Chunsoft, but no idea who he is really :lol

Mr.Wuggles

Neo Member
i'm really confused

neo2046 said:
Time Traveler for unknown platform

Edit: maybe 3DS? because Akihiro Hino says ........

says what?

dramatis said:
No tweets for 19 hours on his Twitter.

Seems like the 3DS game is Sengoku Yakyuu Dan. Sengoku period + professional baseball :lol, illustrator is Toshihiro Ono.

so Sengoku Baseball and Time Traveler are the same game? or what?

duckroll said:
So guys, how does it feel to be trolled by Hino? No title, no platform, no real info. :lol :lol :lol :lol

trying sooo hard not to meme... EDIT: blazingdarkness took care of it for me. i forgot the meme rules and wasn't going to test them. :D

but to be honest it feels just like any other japanese publisher/developer announcement. :lol

Haunted

Nirolak said:
Hmm... time for me to check Wikipedia.

Given all the context here, I'm going to guess this is a game about kids from modern day Japan time traveling to the Sengoku era to play baseball. Well, I guess there's not much guessing there really. :p

That or our first 3DS hentai game about baseball.
oh god why did I google his hentai pen name

KAMIRENJAKU SANPEI PRESENTS: Penis of Justice
In the year 2008, a band of mysterious cosmic radiation suddenly rained down from space. The unknown radiation began turning everyone into dickgirls.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Haunted said:
oh god why did I google his hentai pen name
Not the best idea, unless they've done cleaner works under that name as well. :p I know Mix-Ism is hit or miss on that front. *collects their amateur works*

Yeah, fake. Scans of the TOC showed up without half of the games listed in there. Odd, because the post had the baseball game in there too, unless that was fake as well.

wwm0nkey

I want a damn Dark Cloud 3, ive been playing my copies 1 & 2 on the PC for so long now, this game needs a next gen version.

neo2046

dramatis said:
No tweets for 19 hours on his Twitter.

Seems like the 3DS game is Sengoku Yakyuu Dan. Sengoku period + professional baseball :lol, illustrator is Toshihiro Ono.
fake

EmCeeGramr said:
Yeah, I saw that on 2ch.

And Star Fox Wii in the TOC, surprised no thread yet!
because it is fake too

EmCeeGramr said:
oh well at least i made acebandage and some hentai-loving otaku cry

all in all i think that's a win for the world

Nah, I won't cry... much.
Besides, it'd make a better 3DS game at this point.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
It's safe to post the Famitsu table of contents right?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

ULTROS!

Also: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/37033/

Nier Replicant (PS3) 10/8/8/8
Nier Gestalt (360) 10/8/8/8

Superstars V8 Racing (360) – 6/7/6/6
Knights in the Nightmare (PSP) – 8/8/7/8
Ys: Felghana no Chikai (PSP) – 8/7/8/8
Disgaea Infinite (PSP) – 7/7/8/7
Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra (360) – 6/6/6/5
Naruto Shippuden: Ninjutsu Zenkai! Cha-Crash! (DS) – 6/6/6/7
The Elder Scrolls IV:オブリビオン Game of Year Edition (PS3/360) – 9/8/8/8

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Sweet, why don't you post it in a famitsu thread instead of this thread which has nothing to do with famitsu.

ULTROS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom