• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

KmA

So I mentioned how I couldn't
climax
during my previous encounters with guys. Well last night I got some (high five, me) and basically
I had to furiously jack off while the guy was licking my nipples. I kind of exploded on him... Also this is kind of unrelated but he sucked at hand jobs it felt like a mouse knuckle was rubbing it but he was kind of amazing at rimming so that made up for it. I would have tried anal with him but amazingly all these guys never have condoms I should probably ask first before going over.
Anyway problem probably solved I guess.

Vazduh

The really terrible thing is using Natalia Kills gifs.

And why is that?

B9n26sQ.gif

Symphonia

Banned
climax
during my previous encounters with guys. Well last night I got some (high five, me) and basically
I had to furiously jack off while the guy was licking my nipples. I kind of exploded on him... Also this is kind of unrelated but he sucked at hand jobs it felt like a mouse knuckle was rubbing it but he was kind of amazing at rimming so that made up for it. I would have tried anal with him but amazingly all these guys never have condoms I should probably ask first before going over.
until you realize you can use your mucus as lube.
ron-swanson-gif.gif

Veeboy

climax
Congrats
That moment when you're feeling sick and you stop being horny
Aww, that sucks. Hope it's nothing serious.
Disgusted-Grandma.gif

Kevyt

climax

+1 for stealth brag post. :p

Wait, it's friday already?

According to the Gregorian calender, yes.

Spyware

Puh. This wasn't good for my stressed tummy...
Heard "walkie-talkie-talk" outside my window and had to check what it was. Turned out to be a huge fire engine and a bunch of firefighters, police, paramedics and neighbours just outside. Almost had a panic attack, but realised everyone seemed pretty calm, especially the paramedics which was a huge relief. Couldn't ask them what was happening because they just started up a huge wind machine and I couldn't hear a thing. Didn't see any smoke either but they kept acting like there was a fire somewhere.
Realised what was happening when the firefighters finally opened the doors and windows at my neighbours place. There was a huge amount of smoke but no actual fire and no one got hurt since they weren't home. Seemed to be a forgotten pot on the stove.

Check the kitchen one extra time when you go out/to bed! It's soooo scary when this happens! :/

I actually loooove that character.. it looks so unique!! :O!! Amazing!
Thank you! I spent so much time in the CC to get him juuuust the way I wanted so this makes me extremely happy :)

Kevyt

19 consecutive gym days, no rest day. My challenge and goal was to go for 30 consecutive days. I give up. My arms hurt really bad, as if a tractor ran over them.

The things we do for that beach body... xD

Bladenic

19 consecutive gym days, no rest day. My challenge and goal was to go for 30 consecutive days. I give up. My arms hurt really bad, as if a tractor ran over them.

Yeah that's a bad idea already. Your body needs rest, overworking leads to injuries.

Monocle

I'm pretty sure you're just going to strain yourself. If an injury takes you out of commission, there goes your progress.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
climax

Congrats! You should always carry condoms and lube in your purse just in case, btw. You never know when you might need them.

eaGMX84.gif

And T minus 5 days until Vegas for me! I need dat getaway

You're going to see Britney, right?

I told my bf about what happened he was mad at me but then we had makeup sex and now everything is OK.

You two should talk about having an open relationship since neither of you seems to care whether the other cheats or not. It would certainly help to absolve you of any guilt the next time you cheat.

Kevyt

arm hurt? do legs (y)

Legs are also sored. But arms are super sored. I never skip leg day.

Thing is that I started doing pull ups and dips with a dipping belt and a 25 lbs plate. After a couple of them, you feel your arms burning. Knee tux are great with that as well.

Yeah that's a bad idea already. Your body needs rest, overworking leads to injuries.

I'm pretty sure you're just going to strain yourself. If an injury takes you out of commission, there goes your progress.

Indeed. I've been working out with my friend, not alone. She's a legit pro and a nurse so she knows when I'm doing something wrong or if it's too much. For example, she won't let me do pull ups with the 35 lbs plate until I have mastered the 25 lbs one.

Feels good to have someone more experienced when working out. It's also much better.

DOWN

Banned
Legs are also sored. But arms are super sored. I never skip leg day.

Thing is that I started doing pull ups and dips with a dipping belt and a 25 lbs plate. After a couple of them, you feel your arms burning. Knee tux are great with that as well.

Indeed. I've been working out with my friend, not alone. She's a legit pro and a nurse so she knows when I'm doing something wrong or if it's too much. For example, she won't let me do pull ups with the 35 lbs plate until I have mastered the 25 lbs one.

Feels good to have someone more experienced when working out. It's also much better.
I think they are referring to the part where it is thoroughly proven that you should integrate rest days for your body or else you can hinder progress

Monocle

I think they are referring to the part where it is thoroughly proven that you should integrate rest days for your body or else you can hinder progress
Yep, this.

Just catching up on thread, let me controversiál by saying that Chris Pratt is in no way attractive and shame on you all for not posting Natalia's true opus, her authentic urban smash.
You mean to tell me you really wouldn't climb this?

ZW03HU8.jpg

a9u95c6.jpg

BRUH.

Guess I shouldn't complain about less competition, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom