• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeboy

You mean to tell me you really wouldn't climb this?

ZW03HU8.jpg

a9u95c6.jpg

BRUH.

Guess I shouldn't complain about less competition, but still.
I was into Pratt during his chubbier days on Parks and Rec, but now that he's hunkified himself I am just...

Santana_fanning_herself.gif

Symphonia

Banned
In terms of nutrition, they're both similarly healthy where protein, fats, and vitamins are concerned since they're both oily fish. However, while mercury levels vary with differing kinds, tuna is pretty much universally higher on that scale than salmon which is typically classified as a low risk fish whether wild or farmed.

Generally speaking, the higher up on the food chain you go, the more mercury & other toxins tend to bio-accumulate, and tuna are much larger predatory fish while salmon mostly eat aquatic insects and that sort of thing from what I recall.
Salmon it is then. I'm batch-cooking a load of pasta tomorrow for the week ahead, and want something to go with it. I'm going with either salmon or chicken.

VegiHam

Fuck, I should find my boyfriend at the doormat factory as well.

Okay I could sympathise with you when your point of view was 'cheating and hiding things from your partner is disrespectful' but what the heck is this?

Now that he's talked to his boyfriend and sorted it out, you should be happy, yeah? Relationship issues resolved. But instead, you want to be judgemental now about his boyfriend not being mad enough?

Not every cheater is whoever it was that hurt you, so you can drop the attitude already. Quit being passive aggressive about anyone who violates your superior moral code.

Okay I could sympathise with you when your point of view was 'cheating and hiding things from your partner is disrespectful' but what the heck is this?

Now that he's talked to his boyfriend and sorted it out, you should be happy, yeah? Relationship issues resolved. But instead, you want to be judgemental now about his boyfriend not being mad enough?

Not every cheater is whoever it was that hurt you, so you can drop the attitude already. Quit being passive aggressive about anyone who violates your superior moral code.

Lol I was never cheated on. You're living in a cheesy film if you think that's my reason for calling his boyfriend a doormat. His boyfriend is a doormat who is going to be cheated on again because he let the whole thing slide after some makeup sex***. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

As some others have pointed out, open relationships exist. If you want to fuck around with other people, or don't care if your partner does, then have an open relationship.

***Does anyone else relish the thought of having makeup sex with someone who has been unfaithful? Boy oh boy do I love the increased chance of getting an STD.

VegiHam

Lol I was never cheated on. You're living in a cheesy film if you think that's my reason for calling his boyfriend a doormat. His boyfriend is a doormat who is going to be cheated on again because he let the whole thing slide after some makeup sex***. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

As some others have pointed out, open relationships exist. If you want to fuck around with other people, or don't care if your partner does, then have an open relationship.

***Does anyone else relish the thought of having makeup sex with someone who has been unfaithful? Boy oh boy do I love the increased chance of getting an STD.

I like living in a cheesy film.

I'm sorry to be confrontational, Corn. I just don't see why you can't be happy for our fellow Gaffers instead of assuming the worst of them. Perhaps it really was a one time mistake and there'll be no re-offence.

It just seems like your committed to not being persuadable of a cheaters virtue. And it's that mindset of certainty of another's moral failing that can lead to homophobia in those convinced gays are bad and unpersuadable otherwise...

Symphonia

Banned
And people say I'm sour. I really don't see the issue. He cheated, he apologised, the boyfriend accepted, they fucked, they stay together. It's their life, their relationship, their choice. Just get on with your own life and leave them be.

Symphonia

Banned
Pretty easy.
Did you purposefully miss out the rest? He came clean to his partner, he apologised, and the boyfriend accepted the apology. As far as I and everyone else is concerned, that should be it for that little episode. A member of LettersGAF resolved their issue. We should be happy for him, yet people seem intent on dragging him down. But it's whatever, I'm not getting dragged in to another argument.

I just don't see why you can't be happy for our fellow Gaffers instead of assuming the worst of them. Perhaps it really was a one time mistake and there'll be no re-offence.

Right right. Notice how my initial post was only that the boyfriend was a doormat. I said nothing of Blackstarhat.

VegiHam

Right right. Notice how my initial post was only that the boyfriend was a doormat. I said nothing of Blackstarhat.

I guess you didn't, yeah. But I feel like it was maybe kind of implied?

However, it's not my job to get offended for Blackstarhat. He can do it himself I guess. :p

Sorry, it's been a rough month and I don't like it when the thread gets mean. Never been one for getting angry at the guilty.

Why would someone go to Vegas when Mariah isn't there.

giphy.gif

I just don't understand.
Have fun in Vegas!!!

Chubby Pratt is more huggable, but I could swing either way.
You should have seen the look on my face when I heard she wasnt there :'( LOL

I am still super stoked tho! Thanks for the warm wishes!! :)!

_Isaac

thanks for the kind words y'all.

doctor confirmed my strong suspicion it was a panic attack, on both occasions. started some tests, to rule out any physical causes. in the meantime, i've got some prescriptions to help, and a referral to doctors specializing in anxiety i can make an appointment with.

not a surprising diagnosis given how i feel lately, and i expect there's more to come whenever i go in and talk to my referred mental health doctors.

I guess it's a good thing it doesn't have any physical causes, so you don't have to get an surgery or anything like that. The heart thing I had that was kinda similar to your description wasn't a panic related thing. It was an actual random medical issue that kept happening. I had to get a procedure done. It wasn't so serious though.

How are things now?

So how are things now?

_Isaac

Chris Pratt was never obese.

Or is this "gay obese"?

Probably not obese. I remember he was saying he almost got up to 300 lbs. Maybe that's not a lot for tall people. Who knows? He was saying he got kinda depressed about it. Supposedly he was almost 300 lbs when he was in Delivery Man, but he doesn't look that big, and it almost looks like he's wearing a fake belly.

ZBedFRU.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pratt > Hemsworth >>>>>>>>> Evans

Hiddelston THE GOD

DOWN

Banned
Hemsworth doesn't do much for me and Pratt is still not capable of being a sex symbol, but they are both very handsome

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
My forever Marvel fave though. Linked so that no one in here will have to be tainted by the visage of a woman.

Did you lie? Hayley Atwell & Chris Evans was the best pairing in the MCU. Ugh their scenes in Cap 1 and Winter Soldier are just
ohg2PqG.gif

I still haven't watched the Agent Carter TV show based on how terrible I found Agents of Shield, is it any good?

And Tom Hiddleston (...really?) looks only slightly less like an alien than Benedict Cumberbatch.

dddddddd

I see more people compare Cucumberbatch to a potato than an alien though tbh

Bv7W3IqCMAA6gjF.jpg

I'm too lazy to put much thought into this but this seems at least vaguely correct. Alex continues to be insane.

>:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom