• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

red13th

oh god Bryce Harper marry me please.

OBJ is a great looking man but his face is odd in that pic. Body is amazing of course.

Also, they should have put Wawrinka on a cover, so cute. <3

um ESPN has a body issue? is this a new thing? why have I never heard of this before I NEED THIS

they have a Body Issue every year lol
last year's issue I think had Gronkowski, the year before had Kaepernick. a few years back had Bocanegra... I think it was during World Cup, damn Carlos Bocanegra is a sexy man.

terrisus

When I saw "PE" in that post, my first thought before clicking the link was
Penis Envy
>.>

Hope you can get it taken care of.
More foreplay maybe?

_Isaac

When I saw "PE" in that post, my first thought before clicking the link was
Penis Envy
>.>

Hope you can get it taken care of.
More foreplay maybe?

I thought of Physical Education. *shudders*

lmao or maybe he just shaved? are there are hairy ass pics i dont know about?

I think we definitely need more hairy butts in popular media. It's very rare you get to see that on TV or in a movie.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
First post in the new thread! Tbh, I had a pretty miserable couple of days and was having a hard time recovering, but I'm doing a bit better now and feel up to showing my avatar's lovely round yellow monkey face in here again. :)

I'm not sure if anyone will remember, but in the last OT, I mentioned that my friend had tried to connect me with someone from his class through Facebook. Well, Facebook guy messaged me today. So far, he's actually really entertaining to talk to and we have a surprisingly compatible style of messaging and sense of humor. At least, that's my perspective so far. I haven't actually looked at his profile yet beyond seeing the thumbnail of his picture because I don't want to get to know him that way. On a related note, he apparently told my friend today that he thought I was "pretty." Of course, he was only looking at my Facebook photos (so who knows what he'd think of me IRL...ugh), but I'm pretty sure that's the first time any gay male has ever said that I was attractive in any way while not being incredibly intoxicated. I don't even know what to do about that, so as of now, I'm just trying to refrain from poking holes in the compliment in my head too much and letting it be.

Since it's a new thread...I figured I'd redo the IBQ without looking at the one I did a few months ago.

Your Gender? Cis male
Your Sexual Orientation? Gay + some kind of graysexuality that's confusing and unresolved
Where Are You From? Sacramento, CA
Where Do You Live? SF Bay Area, CA
How Old Are You? 23
Favorite Type of Music? Singer-songwriter acoustic, pop, alternative, video game soundtracks, R&B, Broadway, country, some rap, anything that can make me dance...whatever
Profession or Career interest? Still figuring it out. Looks like I might end up in marketing, market research, or design for a first job. Would be cool to get into something more creative (animated movies, video games?) at some point in some capacity if I develop the skills.
Favorite video game(s)? Kirby series, Ace Attorney series, Zelda series, Chibi-Robo!! GCN, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, and lots of other stuff I'm forgetting or have yet to play
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Writing, occasionally dabbling into other creative media (e.g., music, drawing), talking to people, helping out friends

We're doing fantastic - we both had off from work all last week, and we got married last Thursday!

(I posted a few pics in the SCOTUS thread. It was a quickie-type wedding. We had a small family dinner this weekend, with a bigger house party to come later this year.)
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=170717822

Congratulations! The photos gave me a big smile. Your rings are amazing. Have you two ever thought about which piece of the Triforce you'd each possess?

Also, you mentioned you were on other forums before this. For some reason, your name looks familiar...have you been a part of Nintendo forums or websites in the past? I never was part of Nsider, but maybe you were involved with others?

Symphonia

Banned
Also, you mentioned you were on other forums before this. For some reason, your name looks familiar...have you been a part of Nintendo forums or websites in the past? I never was part of Nsider, but maybe you were involved with others?
I recognise the Hylian part from N-Philes, I recall there being a member with a similar name on those forums. I could be mistaken, though.

fernoca

oh god Bryce Harper marry me please.

OBJ is a great looking man but his face is odd in that pic. Body is amazing of course.

Also, they should have put Wawrinka on a cover, so cute. <3

they have a Body Issue every year lol
last year's issue I think had Gronkowski, the year before had Kaepernick. a few years back had Bocanegra... I think it was during World Cup, damn Carlos Bocanegra is a sexy man.
Yep. Favorite of mine is José Bautista. <3!

HylianTom

Banned
Congratulations! The photos gave me a big smile. Your rings are amazing. Have you two ever thought about which piece of the Triforce you'd each possess?

I think I'd be Wisdom, with Greg Courage (when we met, he could've been Adult Link - he looked just like him!) We'd give Power to the dog, since he seems like he's going to be an absolute beastly animal. That, I don't quite trust either of us with Power. =P

My only major gaming forum activity has been Nsider and here. My Nsider sig from the good ol' days:
hyliantom.png

The world was such a different place back then! When Nsider closed, I came here and mainly hung around Gaming Side, but for reasons drifted over to OT.

Kater

Banned
Congratulations to you and HylianGreg! And that pup looks adorable, I hope he gets to grow big and strong and have a happy life together with you two. :)

Greysexuality?

I've never heard or read about that before I saw it mentioned in your post.

terrisus

Next you're going to tell me that white theme Gaf is better too.

Pfft.

Sorry, can't help if it's the truth... ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
(Dark theme hurts my eyes >.>)

I think we definitely need more hairy butts in popular media. It's very rare you get to see that on TV or in a movie.

hairy backs too tbh

I didn't even realize until a couple of years ago that so many people seemed to be against body hair.
(I'm basically a bear >.>)
(Except, no back hair. Pretty much everywhere else though)

terrisus

I think I'd be Wisdom, with Greg Courage (when we met, he could've been Adult Link - he looked just like him!) We'd give Power to the dog, since he seems like he's going to be an absolute beastly animal. That, I don't quite trust either of us with Power. =P

My only major gaming forum activity has been Nsider and here. My Nsider sig from the good ol' days:
hyliantom.png

The world was such a different place back then! When Nsider closed, I came here and mainly hung around Gaming Side, but for reasons drifted over to OT.

nsider.jpg

sig.png

I miss it so much =(

I didn't even realize until a couple of years ago that so many people seemed to be against body hair.
(I'm basically a bear >.>)
(Except, no back hair. Pretty much everywhere else though)
Yeah, it seems like lots of people prefer shaved guys with barely
lol
any hair. I have lots of hair but no back hair as well. Or very small amount.

Side note: I was also from nsider back in the day. I had a different screen name than I have here, though.

I forgot to fill this out again:

Your gender? Male-ish (I think my gender identity is more neutral tbh, but outwardly I would be addressed and perceived as more male than female)
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? US
Where Do You Live? California
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Tim Hecker-ish, Lustmord, EUS - anything that sounds like you're opening a portal
Profession or Career interest? Concept/Visual Effects Artist
Favorite video game(s)? SoTC, Demon's Souls, FFXII, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta (thanks for whoever posted about it which reminded me)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Before I answered this in a joking way, but in reality: reading - mainly witchcraft and mythology as a sort of scholarly pursuit, artwork, fashion, running (I love to run)

terrisus

I want an Italian boyfriend... Any Italian gaffers up for grabs?

My great-grandparents were both born in Italy.
But, sadly, I'm not up for grabs, sorry.

On a related note, I'm not sure if I could make it more obvious that I want a British girlfriend.
Oh, umm...
"would want..."
If I were available...
That's totally what I meant...
Yeah...
>.>

Vitanimus

My great-grandparents were both born in Italy.
But, sadly, I'm not up for grabs, sorry.

On a related note, I'm not sure if I could make it more obvious that I want a British girlfriend.
Oh, umm...
"would want..."
If I were available...
That's totally what I meant...
Yeah...
>.>

these posts seems so weird considering you have a wife of over 10 (?) years

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

hyliantom.png

Ah, well, I'm pretty sure I never was on Nsider, yet your banner/name looks a little familiar. For some reason, I was thinking that maybe I had seen you around the old Nintendo-official forums. I guess not though. Thanks for entertaining my Triforce question. :) Congrats again! You two are so cute.

Congratulations to you and HylianGreg! And that pup looks adorable, I hope he gets to grow big and strong and have a happy life together with you two. :)

Greysexuality?

I've never heard or read about that before I saw it mentioned in your post.

I think I misspoke a bit, since maybe I should have just said "graysexual." Graysexual is a term that some people use to indicate that they aren't 100% sexual or 100% asexual, instead being somewhere between those two binary poles (I figure that's where the "gray" comes from). I like it because if I say asexual, it usually leads to incorrect assumptions, i.e. people thinking I have the sex drive of a rock. But I guess graysexual just leads to questions. Haha.

Symphonia

Banned
i've read some but i would still be concerned if i found out my signifcant other was posting on an online gaming forum how they wished they had a british girlfriend, or anything really
Considering how shitty she is towards him, I doubt she'd be at all surprised to find out he wants someone else. And who can blame him? No offence to Terri, but the woman is, in my opinion, a bitch.

Bladenic

Considering how shitty she is towards him, I doubt she'd be at all surprised to find out he wants someone else. And who can blame him? No offence to Terri, but the woman is, in my opinion, a bitch.

Oh okay, calling a woman whom you've never met a bitch going solely by what you've read on an Internet forum (one-sided, unreliable narration), completely ignoring her side and possible feelings in the situation (which even Terrisus has acknowledged).

Oh okay, calling a woman whom you've never met a bitch going solely by what you've read on an Internet forum (one-sided, unreliable narration), completely ignoring her side and possible feelings in the situation (which even Terrisus has acknowledged).

oop

Always so glad, especially this time.gif

Subaru

Las night I dreamt that my Mother killed Lady Gaga with a... Bazooka shot. I was desperate to stop my mom but she said that it was for the Best, before she ruins totally her carreer. =(

Please little monsters dont hate my mom!

terrisus

On a different note, every time a thread like this pops up:
Sex Life

It's like:
I have stuff to say that is directly related to the OP
I have stuff that could contribute to the discourse of the thread
It's not like the only people posting in the thread are people who have sex all the time - there are plenty of people posting in there that they don't have sex, that they haven't had sex in <x> amount of time, that they've never had sex, etc.

But, I know by now that no one wants my posts in those threads.
That they're unwelcome.
And that they'll just lead down the same paths of conversation that they have in other threads - less about the thread itself, and more about me specifically.

And that, if I don't post at all, someone's just going to bring me up anyway.
And there definitely have been examples of that happening in other threads, lest anyone think it's just my imagination.

It's fun being a running joke.
Whose thoughts, feelings, and opinions are basically just narrowed down to clichés.

I'm not bothering anymore.
There's no reason to.

Sai-kun

Banned

Your gender? Male-ish (I think my gender identity is more neutral tbh, but outwardly I would be addressed and perceived as more male than female)

hm ive done a little thinking and i definitely vibe w/ this description. really resonates w/ me!

hm ive done a little thinking and i definitely vibe w/ this description. really resonates w/ me!

Yeah over the past two years I've really come into this understanding. Beforehand something always felt "off" and I didn't know why, but now I do.

Edit: and I'm not sure if it is trans or not? I don't really feel like it's comparable to the struggle that trans people go through, but I do feel as though there are some parallels.

Symphonia

Banned
I consider Terrisus as one of my closest friends on NeoGAF, so I have no reason to believe he's making shit up about his wife.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Got my new phone yesterday as a pre-birthday gift from myself :D

Qbuzv3h.jpg

This is a great picture (love the choice of the teal sweatshirt with the t-shirt). Looking good!

EDIT: VICTORsaurio, you're going to be the top-of-the-page model today. :)

Rayis

Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? US
Where Do You Live? California
How Old Are you? 33
Favorite Type of Music? Tim Hecker-ish, Lustmord, EUS - anything that sounds like you're opening a portal
Profession or Career interest? Concept/Visual Effects Artist
Favorite video game(s)? SoTC, Demon's Souls, FFXII, Dragon's Dogma, Bayonetta (thanks for whoever posted about it which reminded me)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Before I answered this in a joking way, but in reality: reading - mainly witchcraft and mythology as a sort of scholarly pursuit, artwork, fashion, running (I love to run)

As a bonus, here's a pic that I had recently taken of myself.
me0715.jpg

Freakin' love your aesthetic *w*, looking fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom