• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmed699

Neo Member
I'd say its hard for you to take a bad selfie. ;)

That's so sweet and so not true. I'll have to send you a link to my Instagram profile. You can see my Inside Out Sadness impression.

image.php

hi

Hi boys. Rare occasion where I took a sort of decent selfie a few hours ago.

Everyone is so damm good looking in here with their dreamy blue eyes. Anyway, since we're posting selfies I'm going to post mine before I have second thoughts in about 2 mins. Whatever, I already linked my insta profile in the previous thread :p

http://m.imgur.com/a/UOMbH

I'm trying to grow a beard. I know I can't and my brother pretty much laughed at me but I refuse to give up :(

Also, I'm obsessed with space too! That's the main reason I loved Interstellar.

Woolly Yoshi...! *insert heart eyes emoji*

I've been pretty much only playing Unravel since Tuesday games wise. Watched a friend play a level yesterday and it made me smile to see him complete a few puzzles in different ways. He wanted to buy it after only finishing one level. :)

This. I'm consistently disappointed by the Final Fantasy fanbase and their constant whining and sense of entitlement. Never stopped me loving the games I grew up with, nor has it dampened my excitement for future titles.

Each to their own really. You don't like something? Move on and avoid it.

Edit: Some JGL adorable-ness for the top of the page.

I try to avoid gaming side so I'm not speaking from experience, but isn't that at least partially motivated by affection? If you didn't think that Square was great (because it was great), then you won't be upset when it isn't.

I try to avoid gaming side so I'm not speaking from experience, but isn't that at least partially motivated by affection? If you didn't think that Square was great (because it was great), then you won't be upset when it isn't.

I think it's fair enough to be disappointed in a dip in quality, or to see your series being treated like trash (I'll admit that by the time LR:FFXII came out, my patience was really spent).

But there's also a very poisonous part of the fanbase that will spew negativity over every decision that doesn't meet their expectations.

Meicyn

Gold Member
is it that hard for some people to separate their hatred for a specific fanbase from the actual game?(same goes for shows,singers etc) i have never been in a position where the fans ruin a product or company for me. when you hear MGS or Souls think about Kojima/Miyazaki not the fuckfaces online
Don't give a real shit about fanbases when it comes to enjoying my games. I loved Fallout 4, flaws and all, much like I loved Dragon's Dogma despite all its flaws when it came out. I do find it fascinating how Dragon's Dogma has suddenly become flavor of the moment on NeoGAF despite it being basically ignored when it released.

I think it's fair enough to be disappointed in a dip in quality, or to see your series being treated like trash (I'll admit that by the time LR:FFXII came out, my patience was really spent).

But there's also a very poisonous part of the fanbase that will spew negativity over every decision that doesn't meet their expectations.

Oh yeah that's true, I know exactly what you're talking about now that you mention it. Gaming side seems to have some kind of neurotic-particularity as its ethos.

Alrus

I actually really dislike Mass Effect 2, and I really enjoyed the first one... I don't think I enjoyed a Bioware game in a long while actually :/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bioware with every step they take forward they take like 5 back on something else so I get you Alrus.

Another thing I'm not liking this gen is oversimplifying systems since it makes them feel samey to other games in the end. -__-

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Maybe I should tone it down.

if he is/was nice to you then you should definitely be nice to him

if he is/was an asshole then you should still be nice

That being said FFXV is gonna be great - I can feeel it!

this one speaks the truth

I'm consistently disappointed by the Final Fantasy fanbase and their constant whining and sense of entitlement. Never stopped me loving the games I grew up with, nor has it dampened my excitement for future titles.

Each to their own really. You don't like something? Move on and avoid it.

0cGIhIS.gif

Don't give a real shit about fanbases when it comes to enjoying my games. I loved Fallout 4, flaws and all, much like I loved Dragon's Dogma despite all its flaws when it came out. I do find it fascinating how Dragon's Dogma has suddenly become flavor of the moment on NeoGAF despite it being basically ignored when it released.

I think the recent PC release had a hand in that. i feel sad that if wasnt for PS+ i would have never picked that gem up. best open world rpg ive played

Sorry you have to deal with that. I didn't realize Mississippi did it? I didn't study and didn't do very well on it, but I still made it to a university. You'll be fine.
well i took the shit twice and made a 26 both times, but that aint why im mad. the second time (a few months ago) i took the writing portion along with the main test and i just found out my score for the writing portion today and they rate me a 18...(36 is the max score for those unfamiliar). talking about "i showed basic understanding of the prompt"...bitch..its clear to me now that i had to write in some lame ass cookie cutter format to gain a decent score but im not up for that

Meicyn

Gold Member
I know I'd buy a PS4 port of the first game and 100% it on a third platform. But I'd definitely prefer a sequel as well.

Grakl

well i took the shit twice and made a 26 both times, but that aint why im mad. the second time (a few months ago) i took the writing portion along with the main test and i just found out my score for the writing portion today and they rate me a 18...(36 is the max score for those unfamiliar). talking about "i showed basic understanding of the prompt"...bitch..its clear to me now that i had to write in some lame ass cookie cutter format to gain a decent score but im not up for that
Lol you should retake that ish or try SAT

Bladenic

Had the worst day ever today. Literally the only thing that happened that was positive was that I made an A on my exam that I only studied for 2 hours before

Sai-kun

Banned
Everyone buy The Mind Illuminated, it is a meditation manual. Buy it because it is probably the only meditation manual that you will ever need. I am serious it is like the book on meditation.

Done

Ugh today was not my best gym day. My knees were bothering me so squats were difficult :<

On the bright side, I got my pull down weight up to a solid 100lbs! New record~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom