• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I found my first forehead wrinkle right above my right eye. How long do I have until I'm basically undateable? Am I already dead?

I've always felt somewhat detached from the worries of aging because my face has had deep furrows and wrinkles since I was a little kid. 🤶

I think you'll be fine!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I found my first forehead wrinkle right above my right eye. How long do I have until I'm basically undateable? Am I already dead?
You still have time to become rich and turn into a sugar daddy. Jk dont stress over it. There is all kind of people out there. Some shallow people may be dbags about it and some wont care about the wrinkles. Keep being you and you'll see not much will happen.

hqdefault.jpg

not at all actually

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member
[Redacted as the member no longer wishes to be associated with this website, and the reputational damage and distress caused by association with this website. In addition, the user considers that the action of the management, and the nature of the site and members of its community, renders the original terms and conditions of this site void, and it unconscionable for either side to be bound to them. The user reasserts their IP rights in all content and does not give any authority for its continued usage on this website. Despite requesting that the user's account be deleted, in accordance with data protection rules which apply to this website over multiple jurisdictions, the admin team have failed to delete this account, requiring the user to take its own steps to ensure the valid deletion of data.]

I bought moisturising body wash yesterday, I think it was a Dove Triple Moisturiser. Hopefully this is good.

Also I got a chap stick due to working in an air conditioned environment.

vonStirlitz

Unconfirmed Member
[Redacted as the member no longer wishes to be associated with this website, and the reputational damage and distress caused by association with this website. In addition, the user considers that the action of the management, and the nature of the site and members of its community, renders the original terms and conditions of this site void, and it unconscionable for either side to be bound to them. The user reasserts their IP rights in all content and does not give any authority for its continued usage on this website. Despite requesting that the user's account be deleted, in accordance with data protection rules which apply to this website over multiple jurisdictions, the admin team have failed to delete this account, requiring the user to take its own steps to ensure the valid deletion of data.]

I do 64 hours of work over about a month, currently.

Underemployment has its pros and cons.

My dad works in ambulancing with like 12 hour night shifts. :(

Ooh, I saw the first episode of Getting On, a dark comedy about nurses and beauracracy. Maybe you would like it, or perhaps hate it. [oh, there's an American one too. I saw the UK one]

Gibbs

"he's straight"

Of course

giphy.gif

Pretty much. Story of my life, but my gaydar is still kinda iffy on him. What do I know though. We had a "bro" moment, so I'll take it.

I embrace my wrinkles, my panda eyes, my balding, etc.

Im just messing around with Snapseed
I know you are joking but Im a selfie whore

Oh, hello.

My 6 days and 64 hours of work are ovah.

#whiskeyformetonight

ALL THE WHISKEY!

You have 72 hours, then you will continue to deteriorate rapidly.

Kevyt

Welcome back Vazra!

I bought moisturising body wash yesterday, I think it was a Dove Triple Moisturiser. Hopefully this is good.

Also I got a chap stick due to working in an air conditioned environment.

Is it good? I love Dove but I always use their bar soaps. Not really a fan of body wash liquid stuff.

mantidor

Balding sucks so much more than wrinkles, your hair really shapes your face, not to mention it does have an actual function, a friend learned this the hard way when he decided to shave his head and got a lovely insolation out of it.

Yes there are hats, but I hate wearing hats :p

Gibbs

Balding sucks so much more than wrinkles, your hair really shapes your face, not to mention it does have an actual function, a friend learned this the hard way when he decided to shave his head and got a lovely insolation out of it.

Agreed totally. I started losing my hair shortly after my first weightloss. I was nearly bald on top when I started doing hair restoration in November 2016. I've had quite a bit of hair return, but it's still too soon to know if it will all return on top.

Baseball caps are my go to haha.

KmA

And let me put a recent pic for the sake of doing something
29b1c8cf48.png

Ok... what a cutie <3

So I've basically been on house arrest for the past week since I came home from a trip with some friends. My mom hid the key to my car, threw out all my shorts (yes she actually did that), and absolutely refuses to let me leave the house unless I'm going to school or work. It's insane. She knows I'm gay but she figured out I've been to bars before and have had alcohol and now she wants to monitor every thing I'm doing. I need to move out as soon as I can or I'm gonna go insane.

Bladenic

Agreed totally. I started losing my hair shortly after my first weightloss. I was nearly bald on top when I started doing hair restoration in November 2016. I've had quite a bit of hair return, but it's still too soon to know if it will all return on top.

Baseball caps are my go to haha.

What did you do in terms of restoration?

Gibbs

What did you do in terms of restoration?

I use a topical solution called minoxidil 5%. Theres many versions but to most it's known as Rogain.

I use the liquid version(also comes in foam) from a company called Kirkland. It's the Costco version of Rogain. It's way cheaper, and I spend about $22 - $25 for a 6 month supply, but the supply usually last around 5 and a half months. I simply put 1ml on my head twice a day and thats it. It dries pretty quickly and is odorless. Only downfall is it leaves a white dandruff like crust at times after it dries, but its better than having greasy looking hair.

The label says it takes 4-6 months to see regrowth. If nothing after the 6 month mark, you won't regrow hair. Lucky for me, I started seeing hair regrowth after two weeks of use. I am now on month 5 and I can't believe the hair I have back. I got a ways to go, but theres hope!

I was embarrassed by going bald, as I was in my early 20s when I started losing my hair, and I was nearly bald by 28. I'm 29 and I have more hair than I did at 28.

kuYuri

I use a topical solution called minoxidil 5%. Theres many versions but to most it's known as Rogain.

I use the liquid version(also comes in foam) from a company called Kirkland. It's the Costco version of Rogain. It's way cheaper, and I spend about $22 - $25 for a 6 month supply, but the supply usually last around 5 and a half months. I simply put 1ml on my head twice a day and thats it. It dries pretty quickly and is odorless. Only downfall is it leaves a white dandruff like crust at times after it dries, but its better than having greasy looking hair.

The label says it takes 4-6 months to see regrowth. If nothing after the 6 month mark, you won't regrow hair. Lucky for me, I started seeing hair regrowth after two weeks of use. I am now on month 5 and I can't believe the hair I have back. I got a ways to go, but theres hope!

I was embarrassed by going bald, as I was in my early 20s when I started losing my hair, and I was nearly bald by 28. I'm 29 and I have more hair than I did at 28.

Wow, that cheap Kirkland stuff that I see my parents buy all the time for other household items actually works for hair regrowth? Who knew.

I embraced the bald, but I'd give that a shot if it's that accessible and cheap.

Gibbs

Wow, that cheap Kirkland stuff that I see my parents buy all the time for other household items actually works for hair regrowth? Who knew.

I embraced the bald, but I'd give that a shot if it's that accessible and cheap.

Yup it definitely works. We don't have Costco in my area so I order online. I figured for $25, it was worth the risk and I am shocked it actually worked.

I looked into Rogain at Sams Club and Walmart and wasn't going to spend 30-70+ on it for a few months. This other hair regrowth stuff I looked into was $30 a bottle for one month! I may try it if this doesn't completely pan out, but holy crap. Do your research on minoxidil if you decide to do it... and my inbox is always open also if you have questions.

I came to terms with being bald but I wasn't happy about it still. I mean, I still keep my hair extremely short to make the new hair blend in. In time I can allow it to grow when I feel comfortable about it. Always worth a shot, and its cheap in the event it doesn't work.

Gibbs

Ok... what a cutie <3

So I've basically been on house arrest for the past week since I came home from a trip with some friends. My mom hid the key to my car, threw out all my shorts (yes she actually did that), and absolutely refuses to let me leave the house unless I'm going to school or work. It's insane. She knows I'm gay but she figured out I've been to bars before and have had alcohol and now she wants to monitor every thing I'm doing. I need to move out as soon as I can or I'm gonna go insane.

Is your mom against you being gay or is it you were out drinking? I think you should try and talk to her and see what's bothering her, and see where it leads.

Dany

Banned
I saw a coworker drinking that and I almost puked. If you're ordering anything other than black coffee you're doing it wrong.

Black. Coffee.

DOWN

Banned
I am the biggest stan of American super brands like America's holy trinity of Netflix, McDonald's, and Apple, so of course as a Starbucks locked in gold member through 2019, I just had to buy this drink. To my dismay, I couldn't even hyperbolize it positively online. It just truly was bad and not at all the creamy dessert bliss that Frappucino is deservedly revered for across the earth.

Gibbs

I saw a coworker drinking that and I almost puked. If you're ordering anything other than black coffee you're doing it wrong.

Black. Coffee.

I uhhh.... in my 29 yrs on this planet have had coffee.

Starbucks overall is overpriced coffee with tons of sugar. Do it at home or something

I use to shake my head at people stopping at Starbucks. Especially my sister who does it everyday... I do it occasionally for a hot chocolate. Cold weather be damned, warm me up baby!

I am the biggest stan of American super brands like America's holy trinity of Netflix, McDonald's, and Apple, so of course as a Starbucks locked in gold member through 2019, I just had to buy this drink. To my dismay, I couldn't even hyperbolize it positively online. It just truly was bad and not at all the creamy dessert bliss that Frappucino is deservedly revered for across the earth.

McDonalds fries are gods gift to mankind.

Gibbs

I had a McChicken the other day and my diet was slayed but lord it tasted so good

There are far worse things you can get to destroy your diet at Mickyds. Savor the tasty goodness! I usually go to BK or McDonalds for my one weekly cheat meal. Those fries, but usually get a plain chicken sandwich to help offset it... Then I go to the gym in guilt haha. It all works out.

Welcome back Vazra!

Is it good? I love Dove but I always use their bar soaps. Not really a fan of body wash liquid stuff.
I'll need to use it for longer to find out. I haven't used any Dove stuff before this.
Ok... what a cutie <3

Maybe inviting her to go somewhere else with you for something might move her thinking out of the work-home-school-home cycle.

Is she concerned about the panic attack (which alcohol can trigger) and/or considered alcohol haram and/or the gay stuff? Maybe you could say you won't have alcohol?

Sai-kun

Banned
Ok... what a cutie <3

damn im getting flashbacks to my girlfriend's situation when her parents found out the same

take care of yourself mentally, i know it's rough

Egg on burger. Yes or no?
Yes.

I had one like two days ago.

Also for my birthday this weekend I requested my mum make a pizza with pineapple as one ingredient. I haven't had pineapple on a pizza for years after not wanting pizza ham anymore, so I'm getting pineapple on a vegetarian pizza.

Tell me about it :|

My hair has been slowly thinning since I hit my twenties, I buzzed it all off completely for the first time a few months ago. Felt kind of liberating, but also like I was losing a part of myself. I'm getting more and more used to it but I rely way too much on hats atm.

This sounds too good to be true! I've always been wary of these products, are there not any side effects?

Gibbs

LOL they are alright but Im the type of guy that likes homemade stuff and I can cook most of these things. :p

A guy who can cook <33333, AND you look like a giant teddy bear that I would LOVE to hug. I am pretty good in the kitchen myself. I made a banging roast earlier in the week.

Tell me about it :|

My hair has been slowly thinning since I hit my twenties, I buzzed it all off completely for the first time a few months ago. Felt kind of liberating, but also like I was losing a part of myself. I'm getting more and more used to it but I rely way too much on hats atm.

This sounds too good to be true! I've always been wary of these products, are there not any side effects?

It does sound too good to be true, but its definitely works. I vouch for the stuff.

side effects -
chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
your hands or feet swell.
scalp irritation or redness occurs.
unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.

The stuff can help grow facial hair or make it thicker if you apply it to your face. I haven't experienced any side effects.

instagram.com/marko3563 in some pictures of my weightloss you can see I was bald, followed with comparison pictures that I have hair now. I'm 5 months in, and it takes usually up to 4 months to see hair regrowth so i don't think I'm doing too bad.

Top Bottom