• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like men
tenor.gif

Rayis

What a funny coincidence that when we're talking about minoxidil this thread pops up.

Anyway, I recommend finasteride for hair loss, it also has the added benefit of reducing hair growth in other parts of the body! though there are some serious side effects such as reduced libido, erectile dysfunction among other things, but frankly to me that's preferable than going bald.

It does sound too good to be true, but its definitely works. I vouch for the stuff.

side effects -
chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
your hands or feet swell.
scalp irritation or redness occurs.
unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.

The stuff can help grow facial hair or make it thicker if you apply it to your face. I haven't experienced any side effects.

instagram.com/marko3563 in some pictures of my weightloss you can see I was bald, followed with comparison pictures that I have hair now. I'm 5 months in, and it takes usually up to 4 months to see hair regrowth so i don't think I'm doing too bad.

Hmmm, I am tempted...

Most people have been supportive about it and say I suit the shaved head/scruffy beard look, but I do miss having that full head of hair. Still not completely used to my reflection sans hat. Looking good on your insta btw!

Some can rock the bald look

Yaaass you rock it so well!

Omg why ever write papers.

Esp on pragmatic philosophers, the unsystematic fucks, pragmatism basically just code for "I don't want to establish a clear prospective theory for my project because internal consistency and being amenable to concepts would be too charitable to my readers."

Philosophy was a mistake.

Rlly tho pragmatism is only acceptable for social philosophy particularly the feminist activist kind cuz I guess I can kind of see how the whole rationalist streak could be stodgy or paternalistic af with that stuff.

But if it's not old white dudes telling u to go to the back of the line then leave some fucking breadcrumbs for me plz.

KmA

I'll need to use it for longer to find out. I haven't used any Dove stuff before this.

Maybe inviting her to go somewhere else with you for something might move her thinking out of the work-home-school-home cycle.

Is she concerned about the panic attack (which alcohol can trigger) and/or considered alcohol haram and/or the gay stuff? Maybe you could say you won't have alcohol?

I've gotten to the point where I can understand why she is the way she is, but there is no changing her. Like I want to help her but I'm the one who is suffering most under her. Anything I do sets her off. I think the only thing that can repair this relationship is if we have some space. And she doesn't know about the panic attack there is no way I'm ever telling her about that lol.

KmA

Oh I missed the conversation on balding. Anyway your girl is balding pretty severely. Like hair follicles being snatched by God herself type of balding. My hair is like luke Adams but he's really hot so I guess there's hope! Also I had someone ask me if im a fitness instructor today I thought that was kind of funny lol. I don't know if being a gymnastics coach qualifies as being the same thing.

Vazra

Tried that back in my teens. Eventually just moved to boxers.

I normally do boxer briefs but decided to switch it up and see how it goes in a longer period of time instead of a day or a few hours. I do like who some features look going commando tbh.

I was concerned about balding until my hairdresser told me I still have a lot of hair (read: all of it), it's just thin.

Facial hair is more of a concern to me; I can grow a beard but can't grow a mustache so I end up going clean-shaven/five o'clock shadow.

Gibbs

Day 2 of going commando: This is great. Will I last the full week? IDK

I could never do it. I switch back and forth between boxers and boxer briefs and they are gods gifts to mankind. I'd be too afraid I'd get my dick caught in the zipper.

It happened once. SO. MUCH. BlOOD

Maybe when Im in Arizona. I'll be 1 with the leather with that summer heat.

Pictures when you are in Arizona or it never happened.

What a funny coincidence that when we're talking about minoxidil this thread pops up.

Anyway, I recommend finasteride for hair loss, it also has the added benefit of reducing hair growth in other parts of the body! though there are some serious side effects such as reduced libido, erectile dysfunction among other things, but frankly to me that's preferable than going bald.

I would never risk anything that could do damage, sometimes irreversible such as erectile dysfunction. In most cases once you stop, you can regain function but thats not always the case. Some stuff I researched made me extremely uneasy, others were way more pricey. It all comes down to are you willing to risk it all? If I was guaranteed a full set of hair, then i'd risk it without a doubt, but with most things on the market, it's all risk.

I saw that thread, was going to reply but they're discussing beards. I use it for my head, as i have zero issues with growing my beard. Though some information is shifty, if you stop using the product, your hair WILL fall back out. It's a commitment between you and your luscious hair if it regrows.

Vazra

I could never do it. I switch back and forth between boxers and boxer briefs and they are gods gifts to mankind. I'd be too afraid I'd get my dick caught in the zipper.

It happened once. SO. MUCH. BlOOD
I basically know the trick to the zippers so I dont have much issues when I need to wear those. Im mostly in b-ball shorts or sweatpants.

Pictures when you are in Arizona or it never happened.

Lol you seem to have caught a liking to me huh?
WD7kMOC.gif

Kevyt

I have never seen anyone as good at the selfie game as Vazra to be honest.

I have seen he's starting to get three digit likes on Insta, if only he used more hashtags he'd have more!

Vazra

I have seen he's starting to get three digit likes on Insta, if only he used more hashtags he'd have more!
Nnnnnnn you creeping on my Instagram

Gibbs

I basically know the trick to the zippers so I dont have much issues when I need to wear those. Im mostly in b-ball shorts or sweatpants.

Lol you seem to have caught a liking to me huh?
WD7kMOC.gif

Usually I get lazy when I attempt to wear skinny jeans or khaki shorts and just pop it out of my boxers and zipper. Basketball shorts save it quite a bit for me, especially in the morning.
Morning wood be damned.

You seem so friendly and lovable. Ugh you are adorable and I want to hug you.

DAT CREEPIN!

He takes great selfies for sure. I know from experience, when I would check the members picture thread and he was always posting his pics. I crept for months before I decided to finally log in.

Vazra

Usually I get lazy when I attempt to wear skinny jeans or khaki shorts and just pop it out of my boxers and zipper. Basketball shorts save it quite a bit for me, especially in the morning.
Morning wood be damned.

You seem so friendly and lovable. Ugh you are adorable and I want to hug you.
I can't rock skinny jeans lol. Khaki shorts are nice. But since Im home most of the time I dont have to worry about zippers.

And feel welcome to message me here or Instagram. I don't bite.
not too hard at least and only when allowed 😏

Top Bottom