• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Sibylus

Banned
We chatted again last night. He mentioned being a little insecure over his English ability (he emigrated from China). I actually didn't realize he wasn't fluent until he brought it up. He seemed really happy that I didn't mind the language barrier and I talked to him a bit about how my mother came to America from Haiti when she was in her 20's. We also recommended some books and movies to each other. He's seems really sweet and I hope we can learn a lot from each other.

Cute AF

"Ooh, Robert Yang praised a free game on Twitter by Stephen Lavelle, developer of Stephen's Sausage Roll, I will check it out"

*finishes it*

It turns out to be about the player character, a guest in someone's home, trying to explain to his host
why the shower drain was clogged with semen, recalling possible explanations.

I mean, it was good for what it was. A short story in interactive form. But I thought the comment on the download page was from a troll ridiculing art games!

It is called Worst Guest, developed by Increpare.

Dany

Banned
Bae has left me
. For the weekend, what dumb fun movie should I watch tonight?! I'm thinking Alien Covenant, because I love me Fassbender. I'm watching The Crown but I'd like something more engaging tbh

OrionX

Bae has left me
. For the weekend, what dumb fun movie should I watch tonight?! I'm thinking Alien Covenant, because I love me Fassbender. I'm watching The Crown but I'd like something more engaging tbh

If you wanna watch dumb characters make increasingly hilarious decisions, Alien Covenant is definitely the right choice.

Also Fassbender has the best line in the film:
"I'll do the fingering."

Bae has left me
Not a movie but I can't help but suggest the Netflix series of A Series of Unfortunate Events. It somehow manages to be both engaging and dumb fun, as well as dumb fun and tragic.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/Tup-5yOcJuM

Impossible to find, don't know his username.

if he's into snapchat. they there's a possible chance he's on IG as well. if you go about a 20 mile radius of possible locations and pick major spots. check IG's places to see if there's anyone that tagged their location.

or print his picture out. post it on all the poles asking if you see me call me (with your number posted)

Gibbs

I went on a date today! We had lunch, made out, and some other fun stuff happened.

I had a panic attack during it and it made me realize how much I miss my ex. Pretty sure I ruined it when I freaked out.

Raxus

I went on a date today! We had lunch, made out, and some other fun stuff happened.

I had a panic attack during it and it made me realize how much I miss my ex. Pretty sure I ruined it when I freaked out.

You really gotta relax and just talk to him. Don't overthink things.

Grats on the...sex?

Gibbs

:)

Hooray!

Well, if the guy liked you enough to get freaky, he'll probably understand if you talk to him about it!

We did talk about it, and he was super cool about things and we went back to cuddling and watching tv. It was nice he was so understanding but i just worry. He did say we need to hang out again soon so theres that. Time will tell.

You really gotta relax and just talk to him. Don't overthink things.

Grats on the...sex?

After it happened I shutdown and he pulled me in and just held me. He just keep rubbing my head and back and was like "its ok! it'll all be ok. Just stuff to work through" and then we went back to cuddling and watching tv. He's a caring guy which I like a lot... but making out... I felt nothing and thats what bothers me.

Raxus

Maybe you just aren't ready to rush into sex after your breakup. Just take it slow and get to know the person. You obviously like him so try not to write things off. He obviously listens in bed so I am sure there are ways he can make you feel plenty down the line when you are ready ;)

Gibbs

Maybe you just aren't ready to rush into sex after your breakup. Just take it slow and get to know the person. You obviously like him so try not to write things off. He obviously listens in bed so I am sure there are ways he can make you feel plenty down the line when you are ready ;)

Oh we didn't have sex. That wasn't going to happen haha. It's just a lot to process, I've been single for almost two years and someone showing me they care and attention scares me I think. We talk daily and this was the first time we both had free to hang out so it was a go.

He wants to hang out again so we'll see if it happens.

berzeli

Banned
So, um, season 3 of Narcos has a pretty significant LGBT lead. Which is apparently historically accurate, I did not know there was an out gay man who was one of the major players in one of the biggest and most murderous drug cartels. Thanks Netflix!

Also this article is overselling it a bit, but it's actually a really compelling character and plotline so far (I'm 3 episodes in).
‘Narcos' Season 3 is Revolutionizing What it Means To Be a Powerful Gay Man

However, if they don't show this cute waiter guy's butt I'm considering Narcos to be a hate crime. Still, I'm only three episodes in so they still have time. I can't find his name anywhere though.
fake edit: Found it (I think). And it's Pedro Pascal's brother!? And he's somehow hotter than Pedro!? And he has an instagram acco- oh it's a boring one.

Just went to a local meeting for young gay men in DC. Spent an hour talking about stuff like dating culture and PrEP. They went out to a restaurant afterwards, but I had to decline for now. Can't wait to come back in two weeks.

Kevyt

Just went to a local meeting for young gay men in DC. Spent an hour talking about stuff like dating culture and PrEP. They went out to a restaurant afterwards, but I had to decline for now. Can't wait to come back in two weeks.

Nice! There's a lot of stuff happening around that for PrEP.

You can also get free PrEP for a month regardless of your insurance from the DC Health and Wellness Center and then be linked to payment assistance afterwards!

DC is so far ahead when it comes to this things, I love it~

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We did talk about it, and he was super cool about things and we went back to cuddling and watching tv. It was nice he was so understanding but i just worry. He did say we need to hang out again soon so theres that. Time will tell.

Sounds like a nice guy! But if you didn't feel a spark when you kissed, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if things didn't progress?

And he's somehow hotter than Pedro!?

lies

B-Dex

Bless sports.

pIka81N.gif

Top Bottom