• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7TSDVLRM1E

0reKmpu.gif

DOWN

Banned
I’ve legit tried to imagine how someone could watch as many shows as Ratsky and it stresses me out every time

mantidor

Hold up. Ratsky hasn't seen golden girls.

Fraud.

omg

Maybe he's region blocked
not really.

How do you deal with your homophobic friend that you love and have been friends with since forever? its not like hes not trying, its just... damn, awful.

Raxus

I’ve legit tried to imagine how someone could watch as many shows as Ratsky and it stresses me out every time
Considering how easy it is to stream now, it isn't too hard to imagine if that is your hobby. I am having a hard time keeping up with my hobbies lately.

IvorB

So am I the only one who finds guys wearing nothing but a t-shirt sexy? Especially if it's a size too small and clings to them.

No, you are not. I especially love in the... ahem... movies where the guy is banging away wearing just a t-shirt.

I thought Narcos season 3 was a pointless endeavour but then they gave us psycho, gay Colombian Cartel boss and that scene. This is how they reel me in.

Welcome to the club, my friend.

I'm an oldie but I appreciate the welcome just the same.

Introduction for those who don't know

Orientation: Gay

Favorite music: too varied to list them all but I love indie,rock, jazzy hip hop, R&B to name a few.

Favorite videogames: WRPGS, JRPGS, Fighting games, horror games and action adventure titles.

Hobbies: Walking, kyakaing, reading books, obviously videogames and enjoying nature. I love to bowl as well.

Profession: Inventory

KmA

Both Austin Wolf and Rocco Steele were on the local grid of Grindr in my area this past week lol. I live nowhere important what is going on in my city???

Bladenic

I'm on the cusp of a mental breakdown, and I swear every little thing adds up to so many issues. Like today i was looking at my thighs/hips and I got stretch marks all over that area and I looked now and I swear to god they're spreading, like getting worse and spreading and I just can't fucking understand why or what I can do to stop it (literally nothing said my dermatologist) and it's not like I've got huge thighs, neither fat nor that muscular so literally I cant understand.

I know I should STFU and that there are people dealing with far bigger issues but like I said it's one issue of numerous and also my mental health is in the shits.

Both Austin Wolf and Rocco Steele were on the local grid of Grindr in my area this past week lol. I live nowhere important what is going on in my city???

Omg did either of them hit you up?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm on the cusp of a mental breakdown, and I swear every little thing adds up to so many issues. Like today i was looking at my thighs/hips and I got stretch marks all over that area and I looked now and I swear to god they're spreading, like getting worse and spreading and I just can't fucking understand why or what I can do to stop it (literally nothing said my dermatologist) and it's not like I've got huge thighs, neither fat nor that muscular so literally I cant understand.

I know I should STFU and that there are people dealing with far bigger issues but like I said it's one issue of numerous and also my mental health is in the shits.

sorry sis, i got that same problem too. fwiw i dont know anyone who actually cares about stretch marks on other people. people wont love you any less or want to fuck you any less or whatever

KmA

Omg did either of them hit you up?

Ok I was seriously feeling Miss #BodyDysmorphia today it was worse than usual today so I feel you.

And... no lmao. They literally have this thing on their profile where you have to be a fan on their website and then they'll fuck you or something?? I don't know suddenly I'm not interested.

Top Bottom