• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Monocle

what if her name was charlie xbx and the xbx was short for xbox
what if her name was charlie xsx and the xsx was short for xbox suxxx

-me on GameFAQs, 2017

-------
"ur best friend is urselfs worst enemy"

copy this message 2 ur sig if u love lebsian fanservice and r PROUD of it

I bought the Sakura/Hunie humble bundle and gave all the money to the Wikimedia Foundation, having heard good things about Hunie Pop as a game but bad things about the developers. I decided to see what it's all about. Having my cake and eating it too? Probably but it's morally different from piracy,

I have only tried Hunie Cam Studio so far since I like a good clicker game. But this isn't a good one so far. It's a bad interface (clicking and dragging) and has too much busywork.

-------

Beth Cyra

I bought the Sakura/Hunie humble bundle and gave all the money to the Wikimedia Foundation, having heard good things about Hunie Pop as a game but bad things about the developers. I decided to see what it's all about. Having my cake and eating it too? Probably but it's morally different from piracy,

I have only tried Hunie Cam Studio so far since I like a good clicker game. But this isn't a good one so far. It's a bad interface (clicking and dragging) and has too much busywork.

-------

While not the best pieces of software.

A few games like HuniePop,Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Fantasy let you play as a lady and romance ladies so while they are trashy I admit I played the hell out all of them.

While not the best pieces of software.

A few games like HuniePop,Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Fantasy let you play as a lady and romance ladies so while they are trashy I admit I played the hell out all of them.
I remember you having an interest in Nights of Azure. I liked what I've played so far of that, in a 'podcast game' kind of way.

Beth Cyra

I remember you having an interest in Nights of Azure. I liked what I've played so far of that, in a 'podcast game' kind of way.
Agreed.
I like Knights of Azure but it is also helped by having wlw as I can only play about an hour or two of it at once before I just have to stop.

That said I have the Switch version of 2 preordered, got to support the few games that will actually let me be a lesbian in a game lol.

eU2Rfq8.jpg
Agreed.
I like Knights of Azure but it is also helped by having wlw as I can only play about an hour or two of it at once before I just have to stop.

That said I have the Switch version of 2 preordered, got to support the few games that will actually let me be a lesbian in a game lol.
It seems like a really good match for the Switch. No switch pun intended.

Gibbs

So "B" wanted to hang out again today so we went shopping and back to his place. I'm torn between two worlds.. Part of me believes I love him, he feels so genuine and is great, he makes me happy, but another part of me doesn't want to get near it and be destroyed a second time.

Then it's dealing with my past with my ex, who I still love, dream, and pray for. its pure mental hell.

Ugh. I hate feeling like this.

scamander

Banned
Aww don't be sad, try to see a positive side at least lots of kids will get to see this.

It would have been awesome if media truly supportive was when we were kids but such is the life, thats why its so important now

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was kinda avoiding this thread for a few days, because of the stuff I said (The post I edited, not the first one). No idea how many people actually read it, but I said some pretty personal things I normally wouldn't do, unless I'm at the verge of a mental breackdown (which I was). I realised I have some serious problems and up until now I always had an excuse to not have to face them. But I decided I'm done with running away from them. I will seek professional help and hopefully I'll be able move forward with my life. And who knows, maybe then there'll be a chance at happiness and love. Right now that doesn't sound impossible to me, which is something already.

I'm definitely glad the short has been made. Up until last year I was working voluntarily for an LGBTQ+ association doing workshops in schools and I know from that and my own school experience how important recognition is to make the kids of our community feel accepted and normal and good and right.
It is also really beautiful and cute. :)

Kevyt

These talks about immigration in the US from both sides (for and against) are so dehumanizing... It seems they forget we are real human beings. :(

There is a non-binding marriage equality postal vote the government is doing for some reason and it seemed it would be found unconstitutional yesterday since the government didn't pass a law to fund it butpe for some reason it is constitutional. It is bad because the parliament could just vote to pass marriage equality but they chose to add in this unnecessary step which gives a platform for nastiness that will cause a lot of harm.

Monocle

-------
Lol, high five.

Crayons

Banned
It's definitely a dream as I never got partnered with anyone hot haha. Ugh you have all the luck Crayons. FYI just because it says he's into women means nothing.. I've experienced that first hand. Regardless, continue to stare at the gorgeous guy and don't skip class!

I'll be waiting to hear details when he falls for you.
I only have lab once a week but I'll definitely update you with any 'progress' between us.

In the meantime, today I met this really pretty twink dude. Brown hair and blue eyes, soft features. As soon as I saw him, I knew I wanted to get to know him more. Asked around and found out he swung both ways, so I told him I thought he was really cute and asked for his number. Success. I want to take him somewhere nice just because he's such a pretty dude.

Had class until 9:30PM today, and then went home with this guy from the club at school. Cub type dude, black hair, really hairy chest, etc. He was all "no anal until you get tested" and I was like whatever because to me, condoms should be enough i mean thats why condoms exist. Any time I tried to be myself with him while we were fooling around, he'd always stop me/slow me down to get things going from my roughness to his gentleness. Ughhhh, that's not me at all.

On Saturday, I'm going on my 2nd date with a Tinder match. He seems like a nice guy. Our first date was a walk in the park, which was really cool as I'd never been before (the highline) and then we went to a diner afterward, had sandwiches and beer. We then walked around the gayborhood, making out and holding hands. It was pretty liberating. We stopped by the pier and made out some more there. It was romantic and I look forward to seeing him again.

It's fun having this stuff going on in my life. I feel like I'm playing an otome game

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
On Saturday, I'm going on my 2nd date with a Tinder match. He seems like a nice guy. Our first date was a walk in the park, which was really cool as I'd never been before (the highline) and then we went to a diner afterward, had sandwiches and beer. We then walked around the gayborhood, making out and holding hands. It was pretty liberating. We stopped by the pier and made out some more there. It was romantic and I look forward to seeing him again.

It's fun having this stuff going on in my life. I feel like I'm playing an otome game

Awww

im in louisiana and okay.

thats good! i remember your basement got flooded the last time there was a natural disaster

Astral Dog

So who here can't wait to see it! 🎈
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was kinda avoiding this thread for a few days, because of the stuff I said (The post I edited, not the first one). No idea how many people actually read it, but I said some pretty personal things I normally wouldn't do, unless I'm at the verge of a mental breackdown (which I was). I realised I have some serious problems and up until now I always had an excuse to not have to face them. But I decided I'm done with running away from them. I will seek professional help and hopefully I'll be able move forward with my life. And who knows, maybe then there'll be a chance at happiness and love. Right now that doesn't sound impossible to me, which is something already.

Very good news, its difficult to work for our own happiness but thats a huge step forward and honestly one never knows what could be around the corner, getting even a small push in the right direction can do wonders and i hope you find what you are looking for one day.

And helping with Centers/Associations sounds awesome sometimes i can't believe they even exist.

He was all "no anal until you get tested" and I was like whatever because to me, condoms should be enough i mean thats why condoms exist.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Condoms are one major part of safer sex but they aren't 100% and they aren't for everything. You should also get tests for different STIs.

Astral Dog

I only have lab once a week but I'll definitely update you with any 'progress' between us.

In the meantime, today I met this really pretty twink dude. Brown hair and blue eyes, soft features. As soon as I saw him, I knew I wanted to get to know him more. Asked around and found out he swung both ways, so I told him I thought he was really cute and asked for his number. Success. I want to take him somewhere nice just because he's such a pretty dude.

Had class until 9:30PM today, and then went home with this guy from the club at school. Cub type dude, black hair, really hairy chest, etc. He was all "no anal until you get tested" and I was like whatever because to me, condoms should be enough i mean thats why condoms exist. Any time I tried to be myself with him while we were fooling around, he'd always stop me/slow me down to get things going from my roughness to his gentleness. Ughhhh, that's not me at all.

Cuuute.

To be honest im sarting to wonder how you find time for school , them + a slave
and job :p

Crayons

Banned
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Condoms are one major part of safer sex but they aren't 100% and they aren't for everything. You should also get tests for different STIs.

For me I am just going to use condoms. I don't want to get tested

Cuuute.

To be honest im sarting to wonder how you find time for school , them + a slave
and job :p

The answer is that its the beginning of the semester so not a lot of homework or studying YET but I really gotta starr putting in work soon.

I don't wanna start slacking in school because of boys

Bladenic

Like, you're not going to get tested ever? That's highly dangerous to yourself and irresponsible as you're potentially putting others at risk too.

For example, condoms only have around an 85% chance of preventing genital herpes. So you could get infected, not know it (i.e. Not display any symptoms), then give it to someone else all while using condoms.

But I'm not here to lecture, do you tbh

Gibbs

To those who are in Hurribitch Irma's way, please be safe. Evacuate if you possibly can. Riding it out is not a wise choice and 911 already stated "Don't call, we cannot save you." I watched the news at the gym and now at home and its heart breaking.

Be safe everyone <3

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
wait condoms arent 100%

I could be wrong, but I believe some of the non-100% safety comes from improper usage or breakages. In addition, since condoms only cover a very limited part of the human body, for STIs that can be transmitted via skin contact (e.g. HPV) or broken skin contact (i.e. you have a scrape and you brush against a blister), you still have to be careful when using condoms about STI transmission.

(I am not a medical professional, so don't trust me blindly. My deepest apologies if I've spread misinformation.)

I could be wrong, but I believe some of the non-100% safety comes from improper usage or breakages. In addition, since condoms only cover a very limited part of the human body, for STIs that can be transmitted via skin contact (e.g. HPV) or broken skin contact (i.e. you have a scrape and you brush against a blister), you still have to be careful when using condoms about STI transmission.

(I am not a medical professional, so don't trust me blindly. My deepest apologies if I've spread misinformation.)
That is my understanding also.

Internet in my room sucks so I'll accept requests in the morning.
Added. Needs more Bomberman, tbh.

Crayons, if you aren't going to get tested, I hope you plan to tell the guy just that so his choice isn't based on lies (assuming he doesn't request proof).

Crayons

Banned
Added. Needs more Bomberman, tbh.

Crayons, if you aren't going to get tested, I hope you plan to tell the guy just that so his choice isn't based on lies (assuming he doesn't request proof).

I told him Thursday night while we were in bed that I have never been tested, thats why he told me no anal until I get tested. I dont really care though, he thinks I will get tested so i can bang him. But the reality is that I will just find someone else.

Are you worries that you do have something, and you'd rather just ignore/suppress it?
I don't think I have anything. I have used condoms almost every time I've had sex. But if I did, I wouldn't want to know. I would rather just die mysteriously

Top Bottom