• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Why would she be playing another band? Or good music to begin with?

"The Cure" is a random song Lady Gaga dropped a few months ago outside of the Joanne promotion cycle. It's not really clear where the song fits into her eras/albums.

Ignore me if I missed the sarcasm.

Kevyt

Grace and Frankie is a great show! It's also somewhat refreshing. Into season 2 and doesn't get as repetitive as the other Netflix shows.

Raxus

Where is monkey hiding face emoji when you need it.

Rather keep the deets personal especially since it would just serve to brag.

Kevyt

Nnnnnn be prepared sis.

It gets repetitive and boring? Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 1 was really good but season 2 was so meh... The episodes became so formulaic and predictable. Relying on the same tropes, jokes and similar plots. Stopped watching after episode 5 because zzz Zzz zzz

Gibbs

It gets repetitive and boring? Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 1 was really good but season 2 was so meh... The episodes became so formulaic and predictable. Relying on the same tropes, jokes and similar plots. Stopped watching after episode 5 because zzz Zzz zzz

I just hit season 3 and its been enjoyable. I feel without Titus and Lilian, the show would have bombed immediately. They keep me coming back.

B-Dex

Emotionally prepared. 💁🏼

Kevyt

What's the first thing that comes to everyone's mind if someone said to you "I rather watch you have sex than have sex with you"?

🤔

I just hit season 3 and its been enjoyable. I feel without Titus and Lilian, the show would have bombed immediately. They keep me coming back.

Gonna power through and go finish watching UBKS S2 then.

Emotionally prepared. 💁🏼

Oh... Hmmm :(

Sibylus

Banned
What's the first thing that comes to everyone's mind if someone said to you "I rather watch you have sex than have sex with you"?

🤔

Gonna power through and go finish watching UBKS S2 then.

Oh... Hmmm :(

That they're into voyeurism and want to do something about it?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Where is monkey hiding face emoji when you need it.

Rather keep the deets personal especially since it would just serve to brag.

k

Most comedies are repetitive by design - it helps not to binge them.

Nohar

Hum. Things happened here I see.

Crayons, I hope you are OK. You should get tested, for yourself and for others. If you caught something, it is better to tackle the problem head-on instead of letting your body deteriorate, especially in the case of HIV, as it is capital to get treatment as soon as possible (not to mention that if you got infected recently, you have much higher chances of infecting others too ; blowjobs aren't safe, as seminal fluid / precum carries the virus too). As for other STDs, considering some of them can impact your body severely (such as type C hepatitis, which can wreck your liver), it is best to know your condition as soon as possible to get treatment.

I get it. It is scary. It is a massive source of stress and anguish. You may feel paralyzed by the sheer horror of the thought of having the worst-case scenario happens. I get it, really, I do. But it is irresponsible and self-destructive to refuse to get tested. It is profoundly disrespectful not only to others, but also to yourself.

Worst case scenario, you caught something, but at least you will be able to act and get treatment in order to get rid of the illness or, in the case of HIV, severily reduces its harmful effects on your body on the long term.
Best case scenario, you have nothing, and you won't repeat risky behaviors you may or may not have had in the past.

HIV tests are considered reliable 4 weeks after your last risk, though most labs will recommend to make two tests: one after 6 weeks, and another after 3 months.
For syphilis, you need to wait 4 weeks.
For type C hepatitis, tests are only reliable after 3 months.
For the rest, it depends. In any case, you really should go see your doctor.

Now, I don't know for how long you have been banned, or even if you will read my message. I said my piece. Do what you will with the information I provided. People here will support you, I'm sure of it, but you have to take matters into your own hands.

I just had Dr Oetker's Ristorante Pizza Spinaci for lunch.

One of my favourite frozen pizzas. <3

It's surprising how often spinach and cheese are used together.

I made an apple pie then got sad and mad that Capcom won't be bringing the Monster Hunter XX port over to America.

I downloaded the demo lol. Mistake.

sis how was it

did she play The Cure?

wow im so late in relpying But YESS She did and it was amazing!
I still havent posted the videos on social media yet smfh . Me and my friend got a bit too drunk though so im glad i have the videos to remember. we had a blast. Gaga sounds so good and is so much fun

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
wow im so late in relpying But YESS She did and it was amazing!
I still havent posted the videos on social media yet smfh . Me and my friend got a bit too drunk though so im glad i have the videos to remember. we had a blast. Gaga sounds so good and is so much fun

omg so jelly u__u

berzeli

Banned
Good morning people, how are you? &#128064;
Weirded out, I did not expect to find someone whose twitter I occasionally read talking about my gaf account.
BK0mdvm.png

Not sure if I'm glad or not that I didn't add (and he's kind of cute) to my original post.

Kevyt

Hey Daripad! You seem to be happy today~

Weirded out, I did not expect to find someone whose twitter I occasionally read talking about my gaf account.
BK0mdvm.png

Not sure if I'm glad or not that I didn't add (and he's kind of cute) to my original post.

Who's Chris Bratt?

Top Bottom