• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n2bphyIS9Q1sxhdaxo1_400.gif

mesmerizing

Got invited to be the best man at a friends wedding. Super excited. What exactly does the best man do though?

Oh fuck do I have to prepare a speech?
Was surreal to read this because the same thing happened to me this week too (though I knew for a long while now it would be me, just a question of the wedding getting planned for. And I've never been to a wedding, so I have no damn clue what I have to do, ha.

Well, I just learned that my grandmother went to the hospital this evening because they suspect that she has pneumonia. My mother had been bothering her for several days about going to the doctor, and she just finally got her to go today. Her oxygen levels and heart rate were both low and elevated, respectively. My mother said that it'd probably be better to visit her tomorrow because she's so tired today, so ... right now I'm just waiting.
Aw man, that's rough, sorry to hear it. I hope she makes a speedy recovery. Best of luck duder!

Watching Fast Five
Vroom vroom
tumblr_lkz8afJUYr1qeo7cdo1_500.gif
Those movies are a lot of dumb fun. I love racing/car movies anyways, but once they embraced and leaned into the dumb action post-Tokyo Drift, it became really fun.
I also liked Tokyo Drift, come at me.

wat is this

Ryan Bertroche
16225643986_fb783b67c0_o.jpg

He's wearing a pair of briefs so I censored it, but here's the much preferred original:
Ryan Bertroche

#2015goals
Oh my oh my.

(^・o・^)ノ”

Nice~
Haha, is that a cat emoji? I'm imagining it doing a catty "rawr" motion. Nice.

DOWN

Banned
Those movies are a lot of dumb fun. I love racing/car movies anyways, but once they embraced and leaned into the dumb action post-Tokyo Drift, it became really fun.
I like all of them. It's cool to see that the reviews trended up so much for Five and then Six became the best reviewed yet. But yeah, starting on 4 they played with the heist-movie-using-cars idea and ran with it to great success. I'm also glad they've been able to keep so much of the series cast involved since 4, and 7 is bringing the lead from Tokyo Drift back in, too.

Prompto

Banned

Tokyo Drift gets way too much shit. Its not as bad as 2 fast 2 furious plus it introduced Han, the best character in the series.

DOWN

Banned
Tokyo Drift gets way too much shit. Its not as bad as 2 fast 2 furious plus it introduced Han, the best character in the series.
I can't believe how they've tried to make
Han
fit into the sequels though. I wish they just had pretended he
never died
so that the chronology isn't so weird. They threw lines in trying make it sound like Tokyo Drift is chronologically last. Im curious how the lead from Tokyo Drift fits into 7.

Prompto

Banned
I can't believe how they've tried to make
Han
fit into the sequels though. I wish they just had pretended he
never died
so that the chronology isn't so weird. They threw lines in trying make it sound like Tokyo Drift is chronologically last. Im curious how the lead from Tokyo Drift fits into 7.

Yeah I wish they had just retconned
his death like they did with Letty.
Its cool that 7 is going to be this awesome revenge flick because of it though.

If/when I get to finally start writing for film/tv/junk, I've got lots of ideas for tons of different pulpy type projects, like old school racing/kung-fu/sci-fi type stuff, except they're all super gay.

*sigh* I want to do that kind of stuff now. :/

DOWN

Banned
If/when I get to finally start writing for film/tv/junk, I've got lots of ideas for tons of different pulpy type projects, like old school racing/kung-fu/sci-fi type stuff, except they're all super gay.

Do it now, write it later ;O

Kater

Banned
Haha, is that a cat emoji? I'm imagining it doing a catty "rawr" motion. Nice.
Yip, cat emojis are great. (=´∇`=)

That sound awesome!

MOjHgoA.gif

Golnei

wat is this

Ryan Bertroche
16225643986_fb783b67c0_o.jpg

He's wearing a pair of briefs so I censored it, but here's the much preferred original:
Ryan Bertroche

#2015goals

Pity about the material of the briefs, though. You can barely see any sort of bulge at all...

I don't actually know what you've done as of yet, so this is almost definitely completely unhelpful and possibly moderately insulting, but are any of your concepts compatible with smaller-scale projects you could conceivably get off the ground now? Even if they'd be in a different medium than what you're currently targeting, it might be cathartic to bring to completion some prototypical form of your current ideas for public release. Though I guess that's probably not feasible for much the same reason you're running into difficulties now...

I'm definitely 98% llama.

I had no idea. I'm sorry for any offense I might have caused, it's difficult to determine species through text.

alvmew

I don't understand guys, you guys. Sometimes I'll go like a whole week without a single message on apps like
grindr
, and now over the last two hours I've had nine different guys hit me up. It's never when I'm actually in the mood to fool around either 😐

And of course it's never anyone wanting to just get to know me or anything (although it comes with the territory, I know...) ;_;

EDIT:

Cute story, don't know if it was posted already since it's like 5 days old.

Awwwww. That's so fucking sweet :3

I don't understand guys, you guys. Sometimes I'll go like a whole week without a single message on apps like
grindr
, and now over the last two hours I've had nine different guys hit me up. It's never when I'm actually in the mood to fool around either ��

I never open these apps when I'm not in the mood (which is the majority of the year), I see it as a waste of time otherwise.

alvmew

I never open these apps when I'm not in the mood (which is the majority of the yearl), I see it as a waste of time otherwise.

I try not to either but I have notifications on so if I get a message I go check it and then that starts a vicious cycle of people thinking I'm online to get some right then or something. Blah. Lol

grindr
, and now over the last two hours I've had nine different guys hit me up. It's never when I'm actually in the mood to fool around either 😐

And of course it's never anyone wanting to just get to know me or anything (although it comes with the territory, I know...) ;_;

EDIT:

Awwwww. That's so fucking sweet :3

My current app thing is the same guys who ignored me or told I wasn't muscular enough now messaging me and now I ignore them back or tell then I'm into guys who are consistent with their rejections. Is it petty?

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Seeing my crush each week is very, very painful. I hate Sundays. :(

Having a crush really is one of those things that can make you feel super happy and super sad at the same time. It sucks. I have a crush on a friend that I see every few weeks, and man it can just kill me sometimes. :p

And a crush on someone I know online too...

Kevyt

Having a crush really is one of those things that can make you feel super happy and super sad at the same time. It sucks. I have a crush on a friend that I see every few weeks, and man it can just kill me sometimes. :p

And a crush on someone I know online too...

I have known this person for a long time now. I didn't feel a thing for him but then we shared moments that to me were very special, but most likely insignificant moments to him. There's so many things that I like about him, he's simply perfect. However I feel like it's mostly just my obsession more than anything. Each time I see him, I just feel like crying. I don't want to see him, I want to forget about him, and not a feel a thing for him anymore. Yet I stil do, and it is sad and painful to me. :(

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
I have known this person for a long time now. I didn't feel a thing for him but then we shared moments that to me were very special, but most likely insignificant moments to him. There's so many things that I like about him, he's simply perfect. However I feel like it's mostly just my obsession more than anything. Each time I see him, I just feel like crying. I don't want to see him, I want to forget about him, and not a feel a thing for him anymore. Yet I stil do, and it is sad and painful to me. :(

Yeah I know what you mean. Being friends and sharing certain moments that may feel special to you but your crush doesn't feel the same way about them (probably) is what makes it so difficult to deal with the feelings.

Try not to worry about it though, it will pass. I'm sure you'll find someone that reciprocates your feelings and will make you feel amazing, and really appreciate the great guy you are.

Brian Maier

#dead
Oh god. my favorite <3333.

I thought we had something special, man! I want a PM too! ;(

Can I get a PM too? I thought what we had was SPECIAL!!! :p

Me three! Can I get a PM?

Waaaahhh I'm sorry guys!! ;___; Of course you're all super special to me <33 I'm so sorry!! I just didn't want to impose on anyone unless they asked, y'know?

But anyway, PM'd you guys!! <3 <3 I'm sorry again! o////o!

Kevyt

Yeah I know what you mean. Being friends and sharing certain moments that may feel special to you but your crush doesn't feel the same way about them (probably) is what makes it so difficult to deal with the feelings.

Try not to worry about it though, it will pass. I'm sure you'll find someone that reciprocates your feelings and will make you feel amazing, and really appreciate the great guy you are.

I hope so... meh, you're right I'll forget about him eventually.

Oh god. my favorite <3333.

Waaaahhh I'm sorry guys!! ;___; Of course you're all super special to me <33 I'm so sorry!! I just didn't want to impose on anyone unless they asked, y'know?

Thank you!!! <3

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.

DzNoJ.gif

So are you releasing on any other platform besides iTunes BB? Me and Apple do not get along :*(

PM me too though

Nohar

This horrible realization you are beginning to get fat and that it is time to go back to the gym ASAP.
I'd rather transform into a muscle bear :p

I hope so... meh, you're right I'll forget about him eventually.

Thank you!!! <3
Anytime bae!! Thank YOU!!
DzNoJ.gif

So are you releasing on any other platform besides iTunes BB? Me and Apple do not get along :*(

PM me too though
Bb!! Yes <3 Amazon as well!! I'll PM you the link! <3

I know right!!?

I'm ok with a threesome of me, him, and you :p

Two amazing beards in one threesome? Wowza <3!! Be still my beating heart ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom