• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's a guy I'm talking to on Tinder that I want to meet. Only problem is, I'm kind of worried my current situation will turn him off. I'm a full-time student living with my parents because I couldn't afford my final year of university otherwise. I'm also semi-unemployed, though I think I'm going to go applying for a part-time job this week.

Hrmmm. I'm probably just over thinking it. ^^

Edit: uh oh, top of the page! Here's a quick gif I found.

giphy.gif

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
So there's a guy I'm talking to on Tinder that I want to meet. Only problem is, I'm kind of worried my current situation will turn him off. I'm a full-time student living with my parents because I couldn't afford my final year of university otherwise. I'm also semi-unemployed, though I think I'm going to go applying for a part-time job this week.

Edit: uh oh, top of the page! Here's a quick gif I found.

giphy.gif

Yeah, go for it. Don't overthink, just do! Overthinking is my job!

And oh my, that gif...

I'm smitten. I was following him on Facebook where he posts "family friendly" pics (mostly through photographer's pages), but I just realized there's a ton of classy nudes of him on Tumblr, and oh my god. I've seen many pics of him in the past month, and from every whichever angle he looks either smoking hot or ridiculously adorable, or both. Look at this mug /melts.

HylianTom

Banned

I'll be blunt.. if your living situation here scares a guy off, I wonder about his sense of pragmatism.

To me, "Ewww.. he lives with his parents so that he can afford college!" is in the same category as "I want a $50000 wedding!" Big warning signs.

Sai-kun

Banned
sobbing gently into my fast food since i had to drop my girlfriend off at the airport after spending a whole month together!!! (the longest amount of time we've spent together)

also procrastinating from homework

Bladenic

I'm smitten. I was following him on Facebook where he posts "family friendly" pics (mostly through photographer's pages), but I just realized there's a ton of classy nudes of him on Tumblr, and oh my god. I've seen many pics of him in the past month, and from every whichever angle he looks either smoking hot or ridiculously adorable, or both. Look at this mug /melts.

His eyes :rape:

i love that color eyes (and i gotta act like a bastard and say that I have that eye color and i like my eyes)

Sibylus

Banned
sobbing gently into my fast food since i had to drop my girlfriend off at the airport after spending a whole month together!!! (the longest amount of time we've spent together)

also procrastinating from homework
You'll be together again soon enough :)

Gluck with your homework!

Grizzo

Anytime bae!! Thank YOU!!

Bb!! Yes <3 Amazon as well!! I'll PM you the link! <3

It would be much quicker if you'd just post the link and all that stuff directly in this thread instead of sending PMs to everyone :D

Don't be scared to share that with us! I did the same thing when my book came out!

(but if you'd rather not do that, then I'd like a PM too)

Hmmmm, I'd love to stuff you, my cooking skills are legit ;)

whoa this thread took a lewd turn all of a sudden ;)

mantidor

It sucks when your friends don't show up to your birthday.

Thankfully my true friends are with me, and we had quite a pleasant day, but I'm still bitter about it...

Kevyt

You knew what?

I wouldn't mind that ;)
What do you cook?

I can cook different kinds of rice, spaghetti and salads. You would never be hungry. You would always be stuffed.

It would be much quicker if you'd just post the link and all that stuff directly in this thread instead of sending PMs to everyone :D

Don't be scared to share that with us! I did the same thing when my book came out!

:)

Heyyy vaultboy! Long time no see. :) How are you?

:)

Haha! I guess I was just a little bit nervous! But you're right :) I should just do it!!

Here it is o_o!

Grizzo

It sucks when your friends don't show up to your birthday.

Thankfully my true friends are with me, and we had quite a pleasant day, but I'm still bitter about it...

What's their excuse? If they don't have a real one, then you have every right to be disappointed.

Happy birthday by the way!

Good luck! Do you use whichever car you bring or is there one provided? I had to use the one I brought but we only owned SUVs so parking was terrifying.

Yeah, I did my drivers test in a pickup truck. Parallel parking sucks in it :S.

Also, I wish pickups were more effective at doing what their name implies, lol.
Though having it be a bit rusty in parts probably doesn't help XD.

Achtius

I never had to parallel park during my driving test. I only did it when i learn, never again. So if you ask me to do it now, I probably can't. LOL

Meicyn

Gold Member
Speaking of cooking, what's everyone making?

About to make some shrimp creole and a batch of basmati rice.

Gotta do laundry too though, ugh.

I never had to parallel park during my driving test. I only did it when i learn, never again. So if you ask me to do it now, I probably can't. LOL

I have to do it pretty often in my truck because of the way my uni has its parking set up. I usually suck at it, but when you just nail it and make it look easy... Oh man.

Sogood.gif

Oh, and you mofos (fafos?) are reminding me that I need to do laundry too. I was just about to watch some Sherlock. :(

Ty4on

Yeah, I did my drivers test in a pickup truck. Parallel parking sucks in it :S.

Also, I wish pickups were more effective at doing what their name implies, lol.
Though having it be a bit rusty in parts probably doesn't help XD.

Nice big mirrors tho. I suck at parking as well, but my examinator was really nice and helped me.

Parallel parking wise though it is surprising how affordable self parking is nowadays. That car is almost ten years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom