• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P is coming to Xbox Game Pass

tusharngf

giphy.gif

day 1 :)

tmlDan

loooks.....okay. I'll wait for reviews, I feel like its kinda like Thymesia.

The vibe is very cool, we need more of this from other games.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Looks great, and a nice idea for a videogame. Never thought I wanted to play a game about Pinocchio.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
My default stance on souls clones is to expect trash after Mortal Shell shit the bed. But if it turns out to be fun then that's cool. Glad it's coming to GP so I can try it out. Reading reviews of action games is not that helpful since everything depends on how it actually feels to play.

saintjules

I thought this was already known? Anyway great get for MS, will try it on Gamepass, let's hope it's good.

It was rumored over the last few days. Nothing official of course until MS says it.

It's possible we may see it during ONL.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Cautiously optimistic for this one. Not a fan at all with these Souls-clone but Lies of P looks promising and the concept with Pinocchio is pretty intriguing. Crossed fingers it doesn't turn out bad.

Three

Is this a game about Series S? I kid, please dont castrate me.

Looks like a bloodborne clone so I'm all for it.

Last edited:
Plague Tale 2 is gamepass and coming to ps5 day 1 right? Just because it's day 1 gamepass doesn't stop it coming to ps day 1. There's other examples aswell.
Excellent example. Games coming to Game pass does not prevent those games from available elsewhere. There are no good reasons to block games from the service. Nothing stopping those games from hitting other services too.

Ozriel

M$FT
You can criticize MS's execution of their service while still thinking it's not a good way to do things . . . I don't see it as a pivot.
MS isn't doing their AAA every quarter, and you can think it's not a good way to go.

The guy made a silly post. You don’t have to jump in the hole with him.

Lies of P is likely coming 2023, and MS almost certainly has at least one AAA first party every quarter in that year.

Three

What is the problem here? He is a person that changes his opinion based on which side the thread is leaning, if a thread goes one way and suddenly other people offset it then he will change opinion on the fly....Its like goalpost moving but more advanced.
To be fair this is the whole quote that's been cropped:

putting big triple A titles day one a sub service is a dumb idea. sub services are great for a catalog of older titles. MS has to put in agressive mtx in their games (gears 5, halo) to make up for the lack of sales they would have had in the traditional business model

He could still want older triple AAA games but think day one isn't great for the game.

SLB1904

Banned
Plague Tale 2 is gamepass and coming to ps5 day 1 right? Just because it's day 1 gamepass doesn't stop it coming to ps day 1. There's other examples aswell.
You are missing the point. We are talking about companies blocking games to go to other subscription services

Top Bottom