• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

Josephl64

Looks great, a bit sad that the Japanese Complete Edition doesn't come with the pins so I'd have to purchase them off someone though.

ReyVGM

I'm fighting. I'm fighting. I'm tempted to just set the alarm for 2:55. But with my luck I'll close my eyes and wake up at 6 and see it went online 1:30.

If you really want it, you'll hold on. Go take a cold shower, or take a nap sitting in a chair.

Andyliini

Gold Member
I'll just wait for local retialers to put it up on their website. There have not been many occasions that I have missed a Limited Edition from all three of my choices.

darklin0

Banned
No way this is as popular as the fates special edition. Fates had 3 games in one and the 3DS is old now. Of course Nintendo could only release even less copies for this hmmmm
Never overestimate Nintendo LE stock or underestimate Nintendo Fans and Scalpers. It always leads to a bad time.
But Celica is mine. I already changed my birth name to Alm so that she can get the hots for me.

Oh my gosh did I really just type that??? I need this to become available to preorder soon so that I can rest.
You only adopted the name. I was born with it, molded by it!.
I wasn't but 2 out of 3 letters is close enough.

NolbertoS

Come on East Coast GAF, stay with me on West Coast time. Get Dunkin Donuts coffee to stay wide awake or order some donuts too :p

Man I feel for you East Coasters. BotW Master Edition went up on Amazon at midnight over here but it was like around 3 AM for you guys! That must have been brutal. Good luck to all of you this time!

Checked Best Buy and target hoped they'd update. Nothing so far. I just want one. Scalpers probably already have 10 amazon accounts loaded.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah and guys, if you're going to quote my story to make fun of the employee (though I don't know why some of you guys are doing that. Is there no such thing as being a good person? Does it all have to have some ulterior motive?) then just replace my wall of text with the word snip or leave the part you want to point out. Otherwise we're going to have lots of unwanted space.

Though granted it was my fault.

If I asked one of my GS buddies to do it, they prob would, but I wouldn't ever ask. What they will and have done for me, is let me buy a $5 gift card, and cash it in for a pre-order if the item goes up when I'm at work. I did something similar when they sold out of a limited pre-order (which I didn't know about...) got me to buy a gift card there, and called up a nearby GS that still had some, and read the number out. They didn't care about personally losing a pre-sale. But yeah, they are awesome :)

TechOne

Go to bed, buddies.

image.php

I'm not falling for this!!

Maxinas

Barely 11pm in the west coast, i think i'll have a nice cup o tea to pass the time.
It's going to open in the middle of the night won't it.

If I asked one of my GS buddies to do it, they prob would, but I wouldn't ever ask. What they will and have done for me, is let me buy a $5 gift card, and cash it in for a pre-order if the item goes up when I'm at work. I did something similar when they sold out of a limited pre-order (which I didn't know about...) got me to buy a gift card there, and called up a nearby GS that still had some, and read the number out. They didn't care about personally losing a pre-sale. But yeah, they are awesome :)
You. I like you! I forgive you for that incident before.
Go to bed, buddies.
image.php

I'm not falling for this!!
What did I tell you all?! Don't trust LiK! I mean even look at LiK's avata....wait...is that a girl with black hair and green eyes??? Crap that's my type! Oh no!

Looks like we're getting the LE here in NZ too, sans the Amiibo from the EU one.

Meh, I don't think it's that amazing a pack - I don't think I'll bother and just get a regular copy for like half the price.

NolbertoS

I'm starting to wonder why they even posted the product page so early lol

So fans can be on the lookout 24-7 that a CE is coming, of couse, flippers and scalpers are also on the lookout and will not sleep tonight. The BOTW Master Edition confirmed that Nintendo will release CE's at ungodly hours on purpose.

I dunno. This feels different I don't think it's happening tonight guys. Usually there's small little changes leading up to it going online. BOTW had tons of activity before it went up. This has just best dead. Fire emblem heroes is losing the fight to keep me up.

What exactly happens at 3AM?

It's more or less a joke that's going around cause Amazon opened preorders of the Master Edition of BotW at 3 AM on the East Coast. Which meant the majority over there were sleeping and missed out on the preorder.
I dunno. This feels different I don't think it's happening tonight guys. Usually there's small little changes leading up to it going online. BOTW had tons of activity before it went up. This has just best dead. Fire emblem heroes is losing the fight to keep me up.
Watch some creepypasta or SCP vids. They'll keep you up pretty well.

For the love of all things don't do it!

syncyes

The amount of time I've spent waiting for this LE has really made me question if I actually want it or not.

But...the artbook!

Top Bottom