• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan Goes After 'Grand Theft Auto V'

Brofield

Fair parody use.

Everything in that game, hell the entire franchise, is parody. That's what makes it so damn hilarious.

So let me get this straight... Lohan has turned herself into such a caricature of a failed starlet that she thinks any depiction of a starlet is inherently her?

Good luck with that...

Camp Lo

Banned
This is the girl that you're rescuing from the paparazzi (not to be confused with 'Poppy Mitchell' from the mission where you're a paparazzi yourself)

170px-lacy_jonashtc67.png

Lacey Jones

Apparently she claims that both are based on her

Go to jail, Lindsey. You're drunk.

Myshkin

We'll always love you, Lindsay. Don't worry, you don't have anything to do with that no-doubt-skank bikini girl in GTAV.

Chick on the phone looks like a young Kirsty Alley. Lohan has no chance. Her lawyers wouldn't be doing this if it was no win no fee.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
What character is that girl anyway? I thought it was michaels daughter but I really just have no idea.

They usually have the characters they draw be important characters but this time around they have a few I just don't know who they could be

Another is the girl being arrested by the police woman who is bent over. Neither of those people are in the game

Zaventem

The only one that might have a case against GTA V is Kate Upton. Hopefully this loss drains her of everything and puts the final nail in her coffin.

Gorillaz

I always assumed the chick on the cover is Michael's daughter, especially after playing the story some bit and seeing how "out there" she is.

edit: she looks like Kate Upton more then Lindsay

oxidax

now Kate Upton comes out and says "Back off Bitch! this is me!" and Kate sues Rockstar.

All jokes aside, I think that Lindsey is using again. We all know that the cartoon is a Kate Upton mock or some sort. No Lohan in there.

EDIT: Or not..

Yeah, they paid Shelby Welinder, but used Kate Upton's likeliness. Look at the pose, hair, eyes, eyebrows, lips, nose, necklace etc.

gtav-kate_upton-Shelby_Welinder.jpg

kick51

Banned
isn't that blond character nuts and always getting into trouble?

maybe lindsay means a behavioral likeness lol

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This has nothing to do with needing money or GTA actually copying her. It's just an attention ploy to further her career.

Revengineer

Unconfirmed Member
If nothing else, this thread has brought to my attention how okay I'm doing at my age with respect to health and appearance.

Friends that are two years older than her and have smoked since they were 15 don't look that bad...

joecanada

That face definitely looks like Kate Upton.

That cellphone looks like an Iphone, Apple should sue!

Shhhh... They just might. also if you make a phone with a screen on it.

In other news, loHan is a fire muff, does she think people are blind?

Uh, but it's not Kate Upton. Her photo and the game image look quite different. It's the fact that someone made a mix of the two before that makes people think it's eerily identical on the last page. Sure they could have used that photo for inspiration, but it's not identical, nor is it a knockoff.

Naw, the bikini girl and that Kate Upton photo, at least in the face, are very similar. I could see Sports Illustrated, Kate, or the photographer having some basis for a lawsuit, because the Obama Hope poster lawsuit against Shepard Fairey for using an AP photograph is very similar.

Top Bottom