• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List Your Top 5 Beautiful Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Ian Somerhalder
ROAimagen3.jpg

2: Jake Gyllenhaal
1054817718_p.jpg

3: Tobey Maguire (pre-Spiderman, he was just perfect in Wonder Boys)
wb2.jpg

4: Kip Pardue
kip_pardue.jpg

5: Joaquin Phoenix
joaqbw.jpg

:D

Suerte

Is there any point in me replying? :p

jake.jpg

I don't really have a top five, but other mentions would include Jason Behr (with long hair in The Grudge), Tom Welling, Ewan McGregor, Kerr Smith, Hugh Jackman, Kevin Zegers and there's probably a few more that I can't remember at the moment.

Dilbert

hXc_thugg said:
How dare you speak ill of Jake! I would turn gay for that boy. *_*
Hey, to each his own. When I think of guys that are head-turners, he just doesn't come to mind. His face is highly asymmetrical, and not attractively so IMO.

Then again, I don't get why anyone is attracted to Vin Diesel, either.

J2 Cool

-jinx- said:
Ditto. He's at best...well, ODD looking.

I've noticed any guy that looks odd is considered beautiful. I still don't know how to judge guys. It seems all the time girls notify me of another guy that's "hot" and it catches me by surprise. Like, how does Gary Busey win sexiest man alive one year? Is this for real or were they joking? *sigh* My vote goes to Lindsay Lohan also

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
1. Elijah Wood
2. Tony Leung Chiu-Wai
3. Jake Gyllenhaal
4. Dellamorte, Dellamore-era Rupert Everett
5. Clive Owen

Ian Somerhalder or Kevin Zegers could stand-in if necessary, and I've got an odd attraction to Jamie Oliver. Accent + cooking + the hair = oh yes.

1) Drew Fuller
Chris09.jpg

2) Jake Gyllenhaal
jake-gyllenhaal4.jpg

3) Brad Pitt (cute dog)
star.jpg

4) Johnny Depp
CP6791.jpg

5) Dave Mustaine (mostly because Megadeth fucking rules)
dave.gif

3phemeral

1: Ian Somerhalder
ROAimagen3.jpg

2: Brent Javier
philippines-1.jpg

3. Sean Faris
01.jpg

3: Greg Uttsada Panichkul
epson5.jpg
epson8.jpg

4. Whoever this guy is
aub649.jpg

5. Sam Chotibund (Thai Model)
sam_07.jpg

If these guys disappeared, competition would decrease for me by .0001%, which is somehow beneficial to me in the long run. Better yet, if I looked like either of these guys, the problem would be solved.

J2 Cool said:
I've noticed any guy that looks odd is considered beautiful. I still don't know how to judge guys. It seems all the time girls notify me of another guy that's "hot" and it catches me by surprise. Like, how does Gary Busey win sexiest man alive one year? Is this for real or were they joking? *sigh* My vote goes to Lindsay Lohan also
GTFO with the Lohan crap. It's HER I don't get people drooling over. God I don't understand it at all, no standards. :p
EDIT: Also It's about damn time we got a male topic. It's been a while. I should make them myself more often.

1. George Eads (with hair)
csi-nick-vest.jpg

2. Young Marlon Brando
brando%20jung.JPG

3. David Wenham
david_wenham.jpg

4. Stefano Accorsi
Stefano_Accorsi.jpg

5. Kyan Douglas
queereye13.jpg

Mason

I'm not real big into celebrities and stuff; there are tons of random people I have seen or know that I think are a lot better looking than even any of these guys. But here are some:

Cael Sanderson
sanderson.jpg

Daniel Letterle
1714.png

Blaine Wilson
t8cblainewilson.jpg

Andy Roddick
pho1_119376.jpg

Chad Michael Murray
ChadMichaelMurray-2003-1.jpg

Mason said:
I'm not real big into celebrities and stuff; there are tons of random people I have seen or know that I think are a lot better looking than even any of these guys. But here are some:

Cael Sanderson
sanderson.jpg

Daniel Letterle
1714.png

Blaine Wilson
t8cblainewilson.jpg

Andy Roddick
pho1_119376.jpg

Chad Michael Murray
ChadMichaelMurray-2003-1.jpg
I love your list, tons of props for mentioning Daniel Letterle, Camp is such an awesome movie. I didn't think it had gotten much exposure. I love all the other guys as well, man especially Cael. I regret missing him in the olympics.

DarthWufei said:
5. Kyan Douglas
queereye13.jpg

not to be gay or anything but Queer Eye was on and he took some fattie to the spa and he was topless and he had what looked like a AIDS mark on his chest. I think he's dying. I wasn't watching QE at all but that one episode turned me off that series.

And I've seen David Wenham in person. He lives near where I work. :)

CVXfreak's list is pretty good. Gotta lose Itakagaki though; replace with Kerrin Kaplan. She's got balls.

Brad Pitt

troy1.jpg

Johnny Depp

005.jpg

Jude Law

Jude_Law.jpg

There you have it, the only three actors/men that can momentarily take my attention away from any other onscreen female presence.

TheGreenGiant said:
not to be gay or anything but Queer Eye was on and he took some fattie to the spa and he was topless and he had what looked like a AIDS mark on his chest. I think he's dying. I wasn't watching QE at all but that one episode turned me off that series.
Really? I hadn't a clue, I haven't quite watched the show in forever. I moved on about the time the UK version airing. But :(

And I've seen David Wenham in person. He lives near where I work. :)[/qupte]God you are so lucky. Did you get to speak with him?

OmniGamer

Thanks jinx...I say that all the time re: Jake.

So hard to refrain from ragging on the "typical/generic" entries, but I shall. I agree with the following submissions: Jude Law, George Eads(pfft, screw CSI, i was watching him back when he was on the WB's Savannah), Marlon Brando, and Blaine Wilson.

Anywho, in no particular order...Vin Diesel, David Beckham(though he's almost too good looking), Jesse Metcalfe(Passions/Desperate Housewives), Colin Ferrel I guess...probably some others. In general i'm much more into regular looks that then prettied-up showdog model/celeb types most people fawn over. I also like ethnic looks of all varieties and do not think a man's attractiveness ends at 29yo.

J2 Cool

K, here it goes. My completely heterosexual man crushes

xmen2.jpg

pitt.jpeg

Johnny_Depp_122946a.JPG

50_Urlacher-alone.JPG

t1_jordan_ap.jpg

"yes you MJ. In a completely heterosexual way."

16f0123michael_jordan-130p.jpg

"pfft"

michael_jordan.jpg

"hehehehe"

:mad:

Mike Works said:
Brad Pitt

Johnny Depp

Jude Law

There you have it, the only three actors/men that can momentarily take my attention away from any other onscreen female presence.
OMG O_O MY #2 POSTED IN THE SAME THREAD O_O 0_0

*Blushes*
*Head explodes*
*Faints*

Azala

That's really tough.

#1 Hands down, my boyfriend

The rest I don't really have a major preference or order. I think a lot of the celebrities are attractive, some more than others. Off the top of my head I'd have to say I think Karl Urban is pretty cute, and Jason Lewis. Matthew McConaughey (especially in Contact) and Jesse Metecalf (sp?)

Jude Law just gives me the creeps sexually. *shudder* Jake is a bit goofy looking, though not unattractive, just not attractive. Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and Tom Welling are pretty up there. The rest of the guys here are either blah or 'what?' or just neutral.

002.jpg

karl-promo3.jpg

MMcGQ.GIF

15225635SotkxIvsUm_ph.jpg

Dilbert

#1 on my list would be Ewan McGregor, hands down. Not only is he extremely attractive, but he's talented as hell (acting AND singing), and he has the accent thing going on.

Others on the short list: Jude Law, George Clooney, Brad Pitt.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ditto. He's at best...well, ODD looking.

Yeah I agree...why do girls go ga-ga over the weird looking guys? IF there's another one I can't understand it's Josh Hartnett...

Crappy movies
Crappy looks

Yet girls gush over him :p

J2 Cool

Kuro Madoushi said:
Yeah I agree...why do girls go ga-ga over the weird looking guys? IF there's another one I can't understand it's Josh Hartnett...

Crappy movies
Crappy looks

Yet girls gush over him :p

my ex may have been the only one to realize that. She thought he was incredibly ugly and didn't understand the appeal at all. And she used to like about every guy with halfway decent looks.. bitch.

Docpan

WTF?

I'll answer anyways

1)Benny Hill
2)Peter Griffin
3)Homer Simpson
4)Subway's Jared (The fat one)
5)Homer Simpson

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
In a completely heterosexual way.....entirely ungayly-like.....if I had a gun to my head to choose one guy I think is really hot, I'd say Johnny Depp.

And I agree about Jake.....the guy's just plain odd looking.

snaildog

- Paul McCartney (Got this poster of him above my bed). I'm as manly and hetero as they come but he just makes me giggle like a little girl.
B72917.jpg

- Sean Bean
- Harrison Ford
- Ewen McGregor
- Johnny Depp

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
What exactly about Jake's demeanor is hot? And when you say "hair", do you mean presence of body hair, or a good head of hair? And why am I referring to him as 'Jake' like he's my friend or something?

Substance

-jinx- said:
#1 on my list would be Ewan McGregor, hands down. Not only is he extremely attractive, but he's talented as hell (acting AND singing), and he has the accent thing going on.

I completely agree, its good to see my thoughts articulated so precisely.

Also, the first time I've seen a Beatle mentioned in one of these threads and I agree, Paul is the most smooth looking and attractive. George is quite handsome too..

Blackie

Jude Law - Hot damn, this guy is shockingly hot to me. My number one draft pick for whenever I get around to having a man draft.
Jake Gyllenhaal - Has been thoroughly pimped on this board and for good reason.
Brad Pitt - Dur, it's Brad Pitt!
J. Depp - Interesting and eclectlic role taking hottie.
Colin Ferrel - Great from all angles.

Oh and that Somerhalder cat is a gay man's gay man if I ever saw one. If he pursed his lips any more he might accidentally suck his nose in through his mouth.

And Paul McCartney looks like a fucking koopa troopa for Christ's sake, especially in the pic posted. May as well throw BB King and Keith Richards on your hunky list while you're at it..

OmniGamer

Ned Flanders said:
Oh and that Somerhalder cat is a gay man's gay man if I ever saw one. If he pursed his lips any more he might accidentally suck his nose in through his mouth.

Apparently he's said some not-so-friendly things about gay men in the commentary to The Rules of Attraction DVD

3phemeral

OmniGamer said:
Thanks jinx...I say that all the time re: Jake.

So hard to refrain from ragging on the "typical/generic" entries, but I shall.

I could say the same thing for the lack of asian-men love, but I won't. Hey, I think I just did!

^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom