• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List Your Top 5 Beautiful Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Suerte said:
Yeah... a few of you here have made the list, you shall pay for your jake hating crimes! >:|

Honestly, what's the appeal????
I understand Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, hell, let's add Naked Snake in there as well...

But Jake...kinda always looks tired, I haven't enjoyed any of hiis movies, thiick eyebrows and and overall sloppy and scruffy look.

With the right hair he could be like Lee from Naruto...scary thick eyebrows...

I could say the same thing for the lack of asian-men love, but I won't. Hey, I think I just did!

As for Asians....sigh...too bad more of us aren't up there

I'd say Chow Yun Fat, but I think it's just because Westerners aren't exposed to Asian movies that much.

3phemeral

Kuro Madoushi said:
As for Asians....sigh...too bad more of us aren't up there

I'd say Chow Yun Fat, but I think it's just because Westerners aren't exposed to Asian movies that much.

I would attribute it to pop-culture :) There needs to be a leading Asian Male that woos the women like Antonio Banderas or Ricky Martin ^_^ Largely, for some reason, Asian men don't have the whole sex appeal going for them. I read an interesting article about this a while ago; how they're deemed as more effeminate, lacking typical "masculine" gender qualities, and submissive (which I could get into deeper on a larger scale involving the whole protestant white male dominance of american pop--culture, but is not the thread for this). We will have our day, WE WILL. hehe

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
3pheMeraLmiX said:
I would attribute it to pop-culture :) There needs to be a leading Asian Male that woos the women like Antonio Banderas or Ricky Martin ^_^ Largely, for some reason, Asian men don't have the whole sex appeal going for them. I read an interesting article about this a while ago; how they're deemed as more effeminate, lacking typical "masculine" gender qualities, and submissive (which I could get into deeper on a larger scale involving the whole protestant white male dominance of american pop--culture, but is not the thread for this). We will have our day, WE WILL. hehe

Yeah and all the games that come out of Japan with effeminate looking main male characters don't help either :p Final Fantasy, Castlevania, MGS2...

CrisKre

In no order:
Mr jude law
alfie9.jpg

tom welling
226smallville.jpg

Justin T
justin-timberlake-9.jpg

timberlake_photo.jpg

Ryan
ryan_phillippe_02.jpg

lastsummerryan.jpg

Mr moore
shemar_moore29.sized.jpg

shemar_moore_01.jpg

yopp60-40.jpg

ah! now I know who that is. WhiteMan's avatar is definately cute.

let me add to the list of men already mentioned:

Jay Chou
U564P28T3D569175F326DT20041118085609.JPG

untitled522.jpg
wallpaper_x300_1024-1.jpg

3phemeral

Hammy said:
finals are right around the corner and here we are :lol :lol

Sadly :) I still need to study for Media Violence and I'm at work posting here.... I just don't have the motivation to study. I pulled out the books last night and fell asleep until 5am... which is the time I normally wake up to go to work anyway. ::sigh:: This is a royally f-ed up this quarter.

3pheMeraLmiX said:
Sadly :) I still need to study for Media Violence and I'm at work posting here.... I just don't have the motivation to study. I pulled out the books last night and fell asleep until 5am... which is the time I normally wake up to go to work anyway. ::sigh:: This is a royally f-ed up this quarter.
Senoritis has hit so hard this year. I used to be such a perfect premed with a heavy courseload and volunteering commitments. With just 12 units this quarter and only two ECs, I just don't care that much anymore. :sigh

Looks like this thread is dead but I JUST found out about the thriving gayming community here in the GAF and was informed of this fantabulous thread (now try saying that without sounding gay). Anyway, here are my picks:

normal_the%20wbs%20all%20star%20summer%20party%2052.JPG

Matt Long

ec00020.jpg

Eric Close

28m.jpg

Timothy Daly

th-8

Jared Leto

12m.jpg

Eric McCormack

53m.jpg

Chris Potter

And tons others that have already been mentioned here including Brad Pitt, Tony Leung, George Eads, Kyan Douglas, Hugh Jackman, Eric McCormack, Kerr Smith, Hal Sparks, Takeshi Kaneshiro, that guy from Vegas, Anji from Guilty Gear, Billy Cohen from RE0, the brother from Cardcaptor Sakura, Aioros from Saint Seiya, etc.

CrisKre

Im updating now with some argentine guys for your viewing pleasure:

Cristian Sancho:
eyelit_002.gif

EYELIT.jpg

menucolec.jpg

home_imag2.jpg

34992.jpeg

Swimer martin meolans:
meolans.jpg

and charlie hunnam of whom I just CANNOT get enough of:
Hunnam.jpg.w300h372.jpg

charliehammock.jpg

charliehunnam12.jpg

charliehunnam07.jpg

GOD I HAVE GOOD TASTE!!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I can't believe you haven't mentioned HIM.

DavBo.GIF

0193046.jpg

David_Bowie.jpg

I <3 u Dave.

GamerDiva

Banned
Lemurnator said:
This thread is awsome.

iheart.jpg

kiskis.jpg

<33333

Thanks for ruining it with pics of a scrawny little boy. :lol

Here is my top 5 in random order:

1)George Clooney
2)Steve Yzerman
3)Brad Pitt
4)Eddie Cibrian
eddie010.jpg

colehot2.jpg

5)Jason Wiles
pulpit15b.jpg

jason9.jpg

COCKLES

being watched
Suerte said:
Yeah... a few of you here have made the list, you shall pay for your jake hating crimes! >:|

splooge.jpg

I certainly wouldn't mind stealing Jake's washboard stomach....espciallly after my Christmas eating binge. Hic.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
GamerDiva said:
Thanks for ruining it with pics of a scrawny little boy. :lol
I say we make a rule where you two don't acknowledge eachother's existence. Things would be more pleasant?

mattiewheels

J2 Cool

GamerDiva said:
OK. I'm game. :)

you've said that 3 times now since the picture thread. You know, before you gals game to GA there was no fighting here at all. We all coexisted, gays and straights alike. True story except the part that's a lie

-jinx- said:
I would have to say...NOT. Do NOT post your own picture in this thread...or else. Love, your pal, -jinx-
Okay, but could you post yours? The sheer incongruency of it's presence would make for the most delightful of comedic situations, even moreso than Morgan Webb's photo. :lol

Love, your pal, The Black Stallion.

3phemeral

The Black Stallion said:
Okay, but could you post yours? The sheer incongruency of it's presence would make for the most delightful of comedic situations, even moreso than Morgan Webb's photo. :lol

You've got to be kidding me.

Dilbert

The Black Stallion said:

Unlike you, I have a pretty good grasp of reality. Not only am I not one of the five hottest guys on the planet...I'm not hot, PERIOD.

Think about it -- who do I look like?

Me
John_Glasses.jpeg

Charlie Brown
charlie%20brown.gif

A Lego man
3626bpx144.jpg

Mr. Potato Head
potatohead.jpg

A South Park character
South_Park_John.bmp

Oh yeah, the ladies are definitely out there with a case of the sweaty thighs for MY pale body. RIIIIIGHT.

Mason

Hunnam.jpg.w300h372.jpg

HOT DAMN! *FAP FAP FAP*

BTW, I just wanted to share these pictures of Chad Michael Murray I love:

009.jpg

013.jpg

018.jpg

*FAP FAP FAP*

-jinx- said:
Unlike you, I have a pretty good grasp of reality. Not only am I not one of the five hottest guys on the planet...I'm not hot, PERIOD.

Oh yeah, the ladies are definitely out there with a case of the sweaty thighs for MY pale body. RIIIIIGHT.
Don't you go to the gym? You look different from what I had imagined.

3phemeral

-jinx- said:

Me
John_Glasses.jpeg

Charlie Brown
charlie%20brown.gif

A Lego man
3626bpx144.jpg

Mr. Potato Head
potatohead.jpg

A South Park character
South_Park_John.bmp

Just keep in mind that TBS never seems to understand the notion of:

final.jpg

-jinx- said:

Me
John_Glasses.jpeg

Charlie Brown
charlie%20brown.gif

A Lego man
3626bpx144.jpg

Mr. Potato Head
potatohead.jpg

A South Park character
South_Park_John.bmp

Read my post, and then take a gander at your retort... that's all I'll say about that.

Oh yeah, you forgot to add:
AP7972.jpg

to your list of look-a-likes...

I would also like to add, that has to be one of the best photoshops of myself I have ever seen... it works on so many levels. Good work, champ!

BTW: It is currently serving as my desktop wallpaper as we speak.

3phemeral

The Black Stallion said:
Read my post, and then take a gander at your retort... that's all I'll say about that.

Oh yeah, you forgot to add:
AP7972.jpg

to your list of look-a-likes...

I would also like to add, that has to be one of the best photoshops of myself I have ever seen... it works on so many levels. Good work, champ!

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT! YOU SUCK!

:) :lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom