• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List Your Top 5 Beautiful Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

denzel_washington7.jpg

Tom Cruise, Tyson Beckford, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Mark McGrath... there are a whole lot of good-looking people throughout the world; at this level of hotness, the rankings are all subjective.

home_imag2.jpg

This image is pretty sexy.

Dilbert

david_chiu21 said:
How about some hot naked men from the French Rugby team? Just click on the link before to see them. WARNING! The page is "not safe for work". There are a few good men in there. Enjoy.
Sorry, posting images or links to images against the TOS isn't allowed. I brought this up in a thread earlier today...you probably missed it, though.

What exactly does "downe" mean? For downelink registration, it asks for sexual orientation. The choices included gay and downe, suggesting that they are two different things.

On a slightly unrelated note, I was im'ing an old hs classmate. He asked me if I were down. Being unhappy at that point, I responded with a yes. Tricked!

edit: on a sidenote, downelink is totally not worksafe! Their forums are pretty good though :lol

3phemeral

Hammy said:
What exactly does "downe" mean? For downelink registration, it asks for sexual orientation. The choices included gay and downe, suggesting that they are two different things.

On a slightly unrelated note, I was im'ing an old hs classmate. He asked me if I were down. Being unhappy at that point, I responded with a yes. Tricked!

"Downe" was originally terminology used within the gay Asian community as a reference to being gay without the stereotypical affiliation regarding effeminate homosexuality (since gay seems to illicit those ideas that involve the flamboyant type). Now, it's a generic term to describe anyone gay without the feminine attribution.

3pheMeraLmiX said:
"Downe" was originally terminology used within the gay Asian community as a reference to being gay without the stereotypical affiliation regarding effeminate homosexuality (since gay seems to illicit those ideas that involve the flamboyant type). Now, it's a generic term to describe anyone gay without the feminine attribution.

Thanks. Somebody knows their slang. :)

Wow, you DO know your slang. Where did you learn that? Or did you google it? I took a course called Queering Asian America and we never ever came across that word in class. I didn't even know that it meant something. I'd have to say that the word fits me well then. :lol

3pheMeraLmiX said:

Hammy said:
If that avatar is a picture of you, then you are pretty darn cute yourself.

LOL. Thanks. I would have to say the same thing about YOUR avatar. The Hamhams are too cute, like sickenly cute. I can't stand them. Pokemon is one thing but Hamtaro's just way too much.

david_chiu21 said:
LOL. Thanks. I would have to say the same thing about YOUR avatar. The Hamhams are too cute, like sickenly cute. I can't stand them. Pokemon is one thing but Hamtaro's just way too much.

errr thanks. :) Sorry I don't have your clean complexion or adorable eyes.

What did this "Queering Asian America" class cover?

FoneBone

I tend not to fixate on celebrities, which I guess is a little weird... I'm quirky, what can I say?

Also, does anyone ever get told that they look some famous person or other? It happens to me, and I just don't see it... OK, better not derail.

u_neek

Suerte said:
Wade Robson has that stupid dance off show on MTV, right? Yeah, he has one of those really bad fake tans. He looks like a GAAAAY.
yeah, but aren't all male dancers gay?

Odnetnin

Banned
in no order of parody.

vcrix_fox.jpg

cause LOST rocks.

jackson_carter.jpg

cause he's in the news

Paul%20Bettany.website.jpg

stole the show in Wimbeldon and M+C

ralph-fiennes01.jpg

Mr Voldemort

jason-lee.jpg

The new Bruce Campbell

06A%20Ben%20Affleck.jpg

cause he survived JLO

Waychel

Banned
1. Jun Onose - Whenever I see him in concert vids I wanna pull his nipple ring. <3 I wonder what other parts of him are pierced. =O~
2. Richard Dean Anderson - I don't think any girl can argue with this. U_U
3. Junichi Okada - Because he's got that dorky kid appeal and cyoote ears. Ahahaha~

#1 and #2 switch periodically. D=

sorry to bump this, but I couldn't help myself:

s06-12.jpg

s06-23.jpg

s06-20.jpg

s06-14.jpg

does anyone happen to know his name?

More hawtness:

josh wald

8130133_f51eaf28d9_o.jpg

joshwald1_1.jpg

Rafael Franskowiak

boyoctprivate2.jpg

boyoct8.jpg

wentworth miller

normal_cf1.jpg

normal_cf3.jpg

viggo mortenson

viggo-mortensen-002.jpg

viggo-mortensen-005.jpg

Nick

1) Sufjan Stevens
stevens-sufjan-040122.jpg

2) Chris Evans
chris-evans.jpg

3) This Guy From Laguna Beach
24lagunaprofile_jason.jpg

4) Jake Gyllenhaal
7.jpg

All the guys I find hot are not celebritys. These are literally, like... the only ones. :(

J2 Cool

chris-evans.jpg

Wtf? That's groomed hair. No hair around the stomach's sides, no hair connecting the chest and stomach. Near the top of the abs it just dissappears. Fucking sick.

Nick

J2 Cool said:
chris-evans.jpg

Wtf? That's groomed hair. No hair around the stomach's sides, no hair connecting the chest and stomach. Near the top of the abs it just dissappears. Fucking sick.
The WORLD disagrees with you.

Doube D

Pierce brosnan. Girls these days seem to go more for the pretty boys but in brosnan we have what is in my opinion the epitome of a handsome man (read, MAN):

dooffy_pierce_brosnan_04.jpg

piercebrosnan.jpg

ps, this thread isn't relegated to the gay gaffers is it? Cause I personally think that perfectly straight guys can admire the handsome qualities of others in a non sensual/sexual manner (which is the case with me). :)

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
J2 Cool said:
chris-evans.jpg

my hair does that :(

J2 Cool

julls said:
my hair does that :(

It's ok, I'm just jealous and trying to explain how much manliness this guy has to sacrifice, in exchange for the overly and wrongly lusted title of a 'beautiful man'. Thus, how much better I am, as I still have self-respect and my manly attributes. But really this argument is null, for the fact that he's a lot better looking with or without the hair than I am. Also, he's likely had more sex with more women than I ever will. And that in the end, self-respect just doesn't feel as good as pussy.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Apologies if this is gay only, but my hetero man crushes are Viggo the way he looked as Aragorn and Pierce Brosnan in pretty much any movie.

Oh and throw in George Clooney for old time's sake.

Does anyone who is a guy and likes men besides myself NOT like giant muscular men?

I think a nice form is good until a point, but seriously...it becomes unnatural when a guy has muscles on his muscles and is a huge turn off to me.

Nick

TheKingsCrown said:
Does anyone who is a guy and likes men besides myself NOT like giant muscular men?

I think a nice form is good until a point, but seriously...it becomes unnatural when a guy has muscles on his muscles and is a huge turn off to me.
Trust me, these guys I showed were the lone exceptions. Usually, I don't like muscular guys at all. I'm just attracted to a stalky build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom