• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBig Contra is OUT NOW!! Let's Attack Aggressively, GAF

MisterAnderson said:
Also: Just so that the trailer link doesn't get washed out:

WATCH THE TRAILER NOW!!

HOLY SHIT!!

Even Batman couldn't prepare for this level of awesome.
1216553137507.jpg

Erudite

Time to fire up LBP again :D

You guys have done an amazing job from what I've glanced through so far, can't wait to dive into it.

DrPirate

Banned
Wow, this is absolutely incredible and I admire your dedication and skill.

I will try this as SOON as I get home tomorrow after Killzone 2.

Well done guys, very very well done.

Thanks to everyone saying they will take their time out of Killzone to try out our levels, it's really appreciated since Killzone is so hyped and all. I've always been worried about competing with Killzone but felt it was necessary to come out at least a day before it.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I don't think there's a word to describe how awesome that looks. I am going to play that as soon as possible!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
MisterAnderson said:
It's possible right now! All systems go, go, go

By possible, I meant possible for me... Which, by the way, meant about 2 minutes later after I turned on my PS3... I've played 2 levels already.

EDIT! Correction! I was playing the wrong one, the GAF one is like 10 times more challenging and fun! Still trying to get past the jungle now!

Cerberus

Looks fucking incredible! You guys did an amazing job. Congrats on finishing the project.

Will try it out this weekend. :D

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that on the day I get Killzone 2, I would spend the night playing fucking Little Big Planet!!

Sorry, Guerilla, I'll get to your little game tomorrow. These here dudes have stolen your thunder.

highfidelity.gif

Jaeyden

We wish that was the music.

Easy search to find em. Type @ then authorname or use quotes "LittleBig Contra" in the text search in LBP.

Jungle: PSN - @Leonidas2123
Base 1: PSN - @SaitoHalifax
Waterfall: PSN - @RyanardoDavinci
Base 2: PSN - @SaitoHalifax
Snowfield: PSN - @NinjaMicWZ
Energy Zone: PSN - @El_Beefo
Hangar: PSN - @Jaeyden
Alien's Lair: PSN - @gevurah22

Teknoman

Honors for this video (2)
#52 - Top Favorited (Today) - Gaming
#83 - Top Rated (Today) - Gaming

Everyone involved, if you've got a LBP workshop profile, create a workshop with the video as a link.

Wow... I'm stunned guys, that looks absolutely incredible. I was really curious how you guys were going to do the zone/room stages (like after the first level, the rooms) but you really did a great job in recreating it.

Not only that, but that remix of the theme would make for an incredible Rock Band track :)

FightyF

Banned
I usually don't trade in games, but I've made the decision to trade in LBP tomorrow for KZ2 (trade in LBP and get KZ2 for $9.99 deal).

It was a hard decision...so thanks for making me second guess myself! Well, I'll see if I can play this tonight...

FourSerioux said:
Wow... I'm stunned guys, that looks absolutely incredible. I was really curious how you guys were going to do the zone/room stages (like after the first level, the rooms) but you really did a great job in recreating it.

Not only that, but that remix of the theme would make for an incredible Rock Band track :)

Unfortunately we can't put that song (or any song outside of the tracks that LBP provides) into the stages. Hope you enjoy them anyway though :p

I played some of the levels, INCREDIBLE. It wasn't all up earlier when I went on so I will definetly play them in order this weekend.

This is a huge moment for LBP, I dont think anything like this has ever been done. A joint effort to essencially create a game in a game. You guys are amazing.

Amazing job, guys. You delivered on everything you set out to do. And what you set out to do was pretty ambitious.

Edit: And I know this took a lot of work, but having GAF take on some classic games LBP style would be something I could definitely get used to.

Teknoman

templeusox said:
Amazing job, guys. You delivered on everything you set out to do. And what you set out to do was pretty ambitious.

Edit: And I know this took a lot of work, but having GAF take on some classic games LBP style would be something I could definitely get used to.

Speevy was trying to do Little Nemo, but ended up creating a stage that featured elements from all stages in the game. Was pretty fun, and the train section really captured the House of Toys feel.

Top Bottom