• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Local GS Manager Gets 100 Wii Calls Today, Major Camping Expected Tomorrow Morning

JayDubya

Banned
moku said:
I remember sitting in line for Star Wars Episode1
SHUT UP

I did this as well. No shame in it. Everyone expected the movie to be awesome.

I'm still not really worried about getting this reserved. This seems like the typical results of anecdotal evidence. I'm just planning on getting one from some place that doesn't do reserves. Just like with the Gamecube, there will be so many more Wii's available than their competitors' launch numbers that it shouldn't be a problem.

Duderz

Banned
Just went to my local GameStop, and he told me to get there around 5-6 AM. :/

When I asked how many they were getting, another employee started to answer me, but the guy I first talked to interrupted him saying they're not allowed to tell.

What a cockgobbler.

36741.gif

AHAHAHAHAHAAH WII

this is an amazing avatar

where is this video?

Thaedolus

Duderz said:
Just went to my local GameStop, and he told me to get there around 5-6 AM. :/

When I asked how many they were getting, another employee started to answer me, but the guy I first talked to interrupted him saying they're not allowed to tell.

What a cockgobbler.

Pretty much the story for me. The doors open to the mall around 6, so I'm just going to show up around then, pop down in my camping chair and play some DS or read for 4 hours.

Hopefully there will be plenty of other Ntards with DSes

Top Bottom