• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw Remake announced for 2023

Javthusiast

Banned
Holy shit Crossing Eden is malding I can't. Just laughing my ass off. Apparently you can't market games like this nowadays everyone, we moved past this.. this sexualization.

Chappelles Show Lol GIF
Lmao Reaction GIF

Bish have you seen twitter or Instagram? Feminists are perfectly fine marketing their nudes.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

They look new, I can't say I've seen those before.
I mean if that's in-game then improvements have been made compared to this
Lollipop-Chainaw-Screenshot-17.jpg
That's what I suspect. The PS3 had horrible anti-aliasing for most of its games, so I don't see those pics being PS3. However, did the game came out for PC? Or X360? Both had better anti-aliasing back then so the pics I posted could be from those.

Or maybe they were pre-release promo pics or something? This is literally a game I never bothered with in the past.

YukiOnna

Going by the Producer message and what they're going for, just sounds like a 1:1 remake so I don't see it having a reason to fear it being censored at the moment. The sex appeal was part of the tone of the original game.

Bkdk

As long they stay true to the original, especially on the main protag, it will do very well, this type of game is very much needed just for the need of diversity purpose! When the time this was out, I was not very interested but right now though, this remake will be something special.

Last edited:
Holy shit Crossing Eden is malding I can't. Just laughing my ass off. Apparently you can't market games like this nowadays everyone, we moved past this.. this sexualization.

Chappelles Show Lol GIF
Lmao Reaction GIF

Bish have you seen twitter or Instagram? Feminists are perfectly fine marketing their nudes.
Isn't this the same guy who would unquestionably defend Ubisoft above and beyond? If that's him, I wonder how he feels about the state of Ubisoft these days.

Last edited:

Madonis

I can understand the music rights issues, so that's a shame. Hopefully the rest of the remastered game is, if not the same, then at least close enough.

Eh... the songs were a huge part of what made the game special.
No thanks then, can't see myself mowing down zombies in a field without hearing Dead or Alive :(

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
This just tells me they really aren't planning to change anything outside of graphics and the licensed songs.
So no Hey Mickey?
That sucks.
Hey Mickey and Lollipop should be there
And throw in Bad Reputation if it wasn't already in there.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The game has a total of 16 licensed songs and it's loosing all of them.

I wonder if they'll replace with other licensed songs or just generic tracks.

Top Bottom