• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw remake's Juliet Starling revealed

Nicole Brennan is supposed to be 38 years old in the game.I couldn't give less of a shit what her voice actress' age is,she could be 100 for all i care,just model the damn character she's playing in a way that makes sense for the game's story. Imagine If artists actually did their job and design something that makes sense instead of copy pasting the actor's likeness just cuz they are doing mo-cap anyway.

Should Ellie have looked 30 Something when she was played by Ashley Johnson in The Last of Us just cuz the actor playing her wasn't an actual 14 year old? By Motive's standards apparently she should've.
Some of the changes in the remake of Dead Space seemed stupid to me.

But I'm an old man yelling at clouds, modern sensibilities can kiss my ass.

Puscifer

Nicole Brennan is supposed to be 38 years old in the game.I couldn't give less of a shit what her voice actress' age is,she could be 100 for all i care,just model the damn character she's playing in a way that makes sense for the game's story. Imagine If artists actually did their job and design something that makes sense instead of copy pasting the actor's likeness just cuz they are doing mo-cap anyway.

Should Ellie have looked 30 Something when she was played by Ashley Johnson in The Last of Us just cuz the actor playing her wasn't an actual 14 year old? By Motive's standards apparently she should've.
People took a single frame and suddenly she looks old lol

Here's a link, they also scanned the face of the actress whose actually older than Nicole and with photogrammetry having insane detail it's no wonder why people look off because unfortunately, for better or worse, you're seeing every nook and cranny. But everyone wants extreme detail vs stylized looks these days so you get what you deserve I guess. Even Ashley looks off in RE4 Remake even though the model is super cute in her Instagram photos

Nice to see they kept her the same as she should be. No pandering or caving to the woketards who can’t stand to see a girl or woman portrayed in a pretty or beautiful way. Every company should do the same.

Last edited:
Top Bottom