• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like Bioshock demo is out on PSN EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandyu

-callin bullshit on that claim of better water effects from IGN also.
-sound is for sure improved with 7.1 support, since my reciever doesnt support matrixing 5.1 pcm to 7.1 i can pretty much confirm this.
-i noticed more prominent blooming and more fog. at first i thought it was improvements they made to this port, but then soon realized it's just cheap smoke and mirrors tactics trying to cover up the blurry mess. it has some what the same look as the ps3 GTA, all hazy and shit.

okrim

Banned
Marconelly said:
You should restrick display options to 720p before trying the demo. This demo stupidly defaults to 1080i/p even though it doesn't natively support them.

As I think most people actually playing this for the first time will feel like. I get the impression that a lot of people wanted to buy this for the 2nd/3rd time for whatever reason, and have played through it already, so of course every little thing will stick out as a problem to them. It reminds me of the Orange Box situation, except in this case this is actually even much better port.

Who's saying it, and how do they know?
I don't know if b3d has said that, but me too I suspect this build is old, the preview of eurogamer and ign don't speak of framerate issue and are enthusiastic of the porting result; ign, paradox, speak more high textures thanks to bluray support so...otherwise both reporter are totally blind and idiot .

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
I have to agree with the consensus on this one. The 360 Bioshock demo runs better and looks nicer than the PS3 demo. The frame rate is worse on the PS3, but it's definitely playable and looks good on PS3, I just think the 360 version is better. It's unfortunate, because I really wanted to buy this for my PS3 but it looks like I'll be going for the 360 version after all.

okrim

Banned
drakesfortune said:
I have to agree with the consensus on this one. The 360 Bioshock demo runs better and looks nicer than the PS3 demo. The frame rate is worse on the PS3, but it's definitely playable and looks good on PS3, I just think the 360 version is better. It's unfortunate, because I really wanted to buy this for my PS3 but it looks like I'll be going for the 360 version after all.
It's just a demo. Fifa demo on ps3 is really worse of 360 demo, but not final game. So...waiting the reviews before blame this porting, because I repeat the preview are all good.

okrim

Banned
grandyu said:
-callin bullshit on that claim of better water effects from IGN also.
-sound is for sure improved with 7.1 support, since my reciever doesnt support matrixing 5.1 pcm to 7.1 i can pretty much confirm this.
-i noticed more prominent blooming and more fog. at first i thought it was improvements they made to this port, but then soon realized it's just cheap smoke and mirrors tactics trying to cover up the blurry mess. it has some what the same look as the ps3 GTA, all hazy and shit.
Nice try but ign is the same who reject assassin's creed, rainbow six 2 ps3 version, now because gta IV is better on tools test on 360 ign opinion becomes garbage? Really, gta IV is beautiful on ps3 and at the first impression for someone seems slightly better (me too, I'm sorry), but not all reviewers use tools test during the reviews.

Neiteio

Well, I know for sure how to fix the problem with the white bars appearing at the top and bottom of the screen. From the main menu of the PS3, go to Settings, then Display Settings, then select Custom, then uncheck 1080i and 1080p, so that only 720p (and the unselectable 480p) is checked. Then boot up the game. Right off the bat you'll notice an increase in sharpness, with the black levels on the ESRB rating looking richer and the first 2K logo playing smoothly. Continue onto the game and you'll enjoy everything WITHOUT white bars. I just tested this myself and I'm astounded that it actually works.

However, I'm not sure but it seems like the framerate suffers more, but ONLY on the submarine sequence, which sadly diminishes the impact of Rapture's grand reveal by a fair margin. I didn't notice any framerate drops while swimming around and surveying the plane wreckage, though. Not in forced 720p. On 1080p, there was a slight, nearly imperceptible dragging of the screen when turning.

Hopefully the final retail build of the game will automatically default the system to the right setting. I don't want to have to change my display settings everytime I go to play Bioshock. Sure, it only takes 30 seconds, but it's the little things like watching my wallpaper change size that bug me.

Also, I noticed texture problems on the Big Daddy. Look closely at the dead one; while from afar they look like the right blend of brass and canvas, up close their textures are pixelated. Ditto for the back of the pistol; try clicking in the right analog stick to zoom behind the weapon and you'll see the textures there are pixelated. People would never notice unless they were looking for it, though, and once you're done zooming in on the texture and simply playing, you forget all about it. Kinda like RE4; it's a fantastic game with some poor textures you could agonize over, but when playing it's the last thing on your mind.

I'll wait for a final verdict on the retail version. I recently bought a PS3 (my only system other than Wii) to get MGS4/MGO and a Blu-ray player, and so I've never played Bioshock and have been looking forward to it. While I'm not a fan of shooters, I really enjoy the gameplay in the demo. I like bludgeoning corpses with a wrench and shooting confetti-filled balloons at the New Year's Eve party; the little interactive bits like this make the weapons feel very satisfying. The triggers feel great too; I don't see any problem there. And of course the atmosphere and world-building is amazing. After playing it last night, I felt like playing it again this morning while I was at school. So while I'm anal about a game's polish, I still feel compelled to play the whole game in spite of some technical shortcomings. Or at least, I think.

I really do wonder if this demo is an older build, though. Previews would've been able to say more than "It looks the same" if they played the demo. Plus, consider how the Motorstorm: Pacific Rift demo doesn't look anything like the trailers... Hmm.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
grandyu said:
I don't think there's any more prominent blooming or fog. A look at that (poorly color balanced) comparison video from 1up confirms that as well. Having said that, GTA4 did have some nifty post processing going on, both on shadows and the whole image, and it was nothing to scoff at.

As for this, demo I guess I just don't see the 'blurry mess' that you or some others see. It probably renders in a bit lower than 720p, or uses some edge blur to hide aliasing, but I just don't see any actual problem with the way it's rendered.

Nizz

Thanks for the heads up, Pallaris. Interesting read...
The port is stable now, no more random crashes from third party libraries and they are about wrapping up the port development over here.

But if this is all we're doing I regret I have to inform you that this isn't good enough, various parts of the game that could have been optimized for SPUs haven't been and because of that the port will end up with a lower framerate than the 360 version.

But it's still the same game.

How does he know, he says?....
Sitting next to some of the PS3 devs bitching that they aren't optimizing enough :) I'm busy on another project which these guys should have been working on.

More from this person...
Problem was a lack of time and some problems with the people who previously worked on the port. There were too many bugs in the game that they had to clean up while porting so they didn't have all the time needed to optimize.

But we'll see, maybe the company politics will give them some more coding time.
More interesting stuff...
Sony provides a bit of support, they give tips on how to do the rendering quicker and so on. They sent a couple of guys over to one of our offices to talk about solutions. They are also improving their OS and SDK to help you out, virtual memory and reducing their OS footprint... it's a shame they have to.

Transferring code over to the SPUs is a diverse task and in my opinion it is something that Epic should do with more of their core systems (since this is an Unreal Engine Game). It's a shame.

Insomniac (with Resistance and Ninja Theory with Heavenly Sword and other exclusives) has a lot of their AI processing on the SPUs, which is something they obviously haven't been able to do on this port as that's quite a major task. If they had more time maybe.
A whole damn year later, with no less than four parties involved, and yet it still looks like we're getting a less than ideal port. And I'm really gonna start taking what IGN says about graphics with a sack of salt now. How hard do they fail now to me. I still remember Jeff Haynes saying that MGS 4 ran at 60 frames per second (beautiful game, but it's not 60fps). Bioshock has better textures than the 360. Really man?

mileS

Some of you are insane...

ITS AN OLD BUILD! The demo probably shouldn't have been released at all. Giant Bomb and 1up have played the game on PS3 for about 2-3 hours and they say theres no framerate problems and it looks exactly the same.

I bet a big plate of crow that the game will be perfectly fine when its released... if its like the demo I'll gladly eat the shit but at the same time i'd have to question what 1up and Giant Bomb were smoking when they were playing the final version.

belvedere

Junior Butler
mileS said:
Some of you are insane...

ITS AN OLD BUILD! The demo probably shouldn't have been released at all. Giant Bomb and 1up have played the game on PS3 for about 2-3 hours and they say theres no framerate problems and it looks exactly the same.

I bet a big plate of crow that the game will be perfectly fine when its released... if its like the demo I'll gladly eat the shit but at the same time i'd have to question what 1up and Giant Bomb were smoking when they were playing the final version.

Finally some sense.

Some people here are trying way too hard to paint this more concerning that it really is.

fps fanatic said:
A whole damn year later, with no less than four parties involved, and yet it still looks like we're getting a less than ideal port. And I'm really gonna start taking what IGN says about graphics with a sack of salt now. How hard do they fail now to me. I still remember Jeff Haynes saying that MGS 4 ran at 60 frames per second (beautiful game, but it's not 60fps). Bioshock has better textures than the 360. Really man?

There's some interesting insights into the development of BioShock PS3 as well as MP development in general from the Eurogamer thread, nice read.

It really sounds like the work for the port got bounced to several studios and when it finally settled down they spent most of their time fixing bugs (which were also in 360 version) so they never got as much time to optimize as they would like to have. Also some mention that Epic should port more of UE3's code onto the SPUs.

And finally there seems to be confirmation that native res is < 720p :(

Neiteio

Now that I've discovered the benefits of playing it in forced 720p, the only improvements I'd like to see are better textures on the Big Daddy (seriously, for the game's most iconic character it sure looks fugly), and a combination of better wall textures (so concrete doesn't look so blurry) and framerate. Then it'd be perfect.

I just wish we had some confirmation the demo is an old build, and that the retail versions the press are previewing are better.

Clinton514

Ok, after reading through some more of these posts I went back and forced my TV to 720p only. The games looks a hell of a lot better. So my PS3 was forcing the demo to 1080i which made that blur crap happen. I wonder if it'll be like this once it ships.

So all in all the game looks good and plays fine as I previously stated. My only other complaint is that the colours look a little paler in comparison to the 360 version.

Raziel

sykoex said:
Finished the demo and really couldn't get into it. Too much shooting like any other standard fps, which I hate doing with analog sticks. Maybe if there was lock-on like Metroid Prime I could play it, otherwise I definitely wouldn't buy it.
you dont have to fire a single shot in the demo.

Neiteio

Good news, guys! We'll hear a response from 2K on the subject soon:

I started a discussion about the demo's problems at the 2K forums and now the developers are promising a response:

2K Elizabeth said:
hey guys,

we're looking into this, and i'll give you a full run down on everything when i get the full scoop. i just wanted to pop in and tell you that we're aware of what's been said and i'm going to give you a response!

thanks.
Keep an eye on that thread to see what 2K has to say about the demo. Hopefully they'll confirm that it's an older build and that some of the kinks have been ironed out for the final release...

okrim

Banned
Clinton514 said:
Ok, after reading through some more of these posts I went back and forced my TV to 720p only. The games looks a hell of a lot better. So my PS3 was forcing the demo to 1080i which made that blur crap happen. I wonder if it'll be like this once it ships.

So all in all the game looks good and plays fine as I previously stated. My only other complaint is that the colours look a little paler in comparison to the 360 version.
There is a post who explain but I repeat again :the blurry effect is not caused to the 1080p but is called FOV, it's a raw filter who soft the jaggies but worse the imagine details . It can be disable on the option video setting.

Elios83

Just played the demo in 720p and it seems like it really makes a difference, the blur/soft effect is much less evident and because of this the quality of textures pops out much more making the game look better. It's not night and day, I thought it was already good, but it's noticeable.
Probably the game does internal upscaling to different resolutions (up to 1080p?) and it automatically outputs at the best resolution you have chosen in the settings while many games output at their native resolution if it's supported by the TV.
I usually have my PS3 set on 1080i because it gives the best results in most of the situations on my Bravia, infact this might well be the first exception.

okrim

Banned
Elios83 said:
Just played the demo in 720p and it seems like it really makes a difference, the blur/soft effect is much less evident and because of this the quality of textures pops out much more making the game look better. It's not night and day, I thought it was already good, but it's noticeable.
Probably the game does internal upscaling to different resolutions (up to 1080p?) and it automatically outputs at the best resolution you have chosen in the settings while many games output at their native resolution if it's supported by the TV.
I usually have my PS3 set on 1080i because it gives the best results in most of the situations on my Bravia, infact this might well be the first exception.
Oh Gesus read the post above, the resolution it isn't the cause...

Elios83

okrim said:
Oh Gesus read the post above, the resolution it isn't the cause...

I've read your post but what you say it's not my experience.
FOV does make ZERO difference on my TV relatively to the blur, you just get the panoramic view if you set it to NO.
Forcing reoslution to 720p instead of 1080i DOES make a difference on my TV.

okrim

Banned
Elios83 said:
I've read your post but what you say it's not my experience.
FOV does make ZERO difference on my TV relatively to the blur, you just get the panoramic view if you set it to NO.
Ah ok, I don't knew your tv isn't panoramic.

madmook

I'm running 720p, the image definitely has a blurriness to it, as if its rendering below 720p resolution.

One good thing is that the controls are smooth and responsive. I upped the sensitivity to 90 and it controls better than most ps3 shooters. There's no weird lagginess or funky deadzone.

I might pick it up if there are any good deals on it when it releases.

Banned
Neiteio said:
Well, I know for sure how to fix the problem with the white bars appearing at the top and bottom of the screen. From the main menu of the PS3, go to Settings, then Display Settings, then select Custom, then uncheck 1080i and 1080p, so that only 720p (and the unselectable 480p) is checked. Then boot up the game. Right off the bat you'll notice an increase in sharpness, with the black levels on the ESRB rating looking richer and the first 2K logo playing smoothly. Continue onto the game and you'll enjoy everything WITHOUT white bars. I just tested this myself and I'm astounded that it actually works.
Your display must only have the ability to disable overscan with 1080i/p. With overscan disabled in 720p, you still get the artefacts around the edge of the image.

I'll have to download the US demo, as the UK one defaults to 720p when you have 480p, 720p and 1080p enabled and people here are saying the US one will choose your highest resolution.

mileS said:

Well of course they're going to say that, they still want people to buy the game. It's the same thing with most ports—e.g. when they were saying "I like the way [the PS3] renders. There's a certain kind of softness without being blurry" about GTA IV when what they really mean is that the game is rendered sub-HD and being upscaled on PS3 causing it to look soft/blurred vs rendering at 720p and looking sharp on the 360. It's all marketing spin.

If you've actually been paying attention, most developers say something like that about their PS3 ports—even though they know the PS3 version is worse—they still want it to sell. It wouldn't be good business for them to state the actual differences and say which version is better.

Trying to sell a year-old game at full price is already hard enough, but trying to sell an inferior port of a year-old game…

Whether it's an old build of not, it doesn't mean that the problems are fixed in the final build. Considering it is the exact same demo as the 360 (so no work needed there) and the demo was released after the game went gold, why wouldn't they have used the demo assets in the final (or near-final) build of the engine?

okrim said:
There is a post who explain but I repeat again :the blurry effect is not caused to the 1080p but is called FOV, it's a raw filter who soft the jaggies but worse the imagine details . It can be disable on the option video setting.
FOV = Field of View. It's the setting that changes between the restrictive and more expanded widescreen view. It should have no effect on sharpness.

Elios83 said:
With the exception of CRT HDTVs, you should never use 1080i for gaming on the current systems.

I finished the demo and i'll say what i said when i played this on 360.

FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! This game has all of my phobias combined into one! It took me a hard time playing the game on 360 (haven't finished it cause i'm a shitless chicken) and it took me a hard time finishing this demo on PS3. This game truly feels like an FPS, similar to half-life. The other "FPS" don't feel first person at all.

Worst of all, i am using my 5.1 surround headphones (which i didn't had during my playthrough on 360) and HOLY SHIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET ME OUTTA HERE!!

That said, I'll definitely re-buy the game and finally finish it :)

I have one SMALLLLL Issue: Subtitles are TOOOO FREAKING SMALL. Also, they should give options in subtitles as in "Subtitles for people with hearing problem" and "Subtitles for people with no hearing problem and audio on" cause i really don't feel comfortable reading "Lady: (breathes heavily) (groans)" :p

McLovin

Game looked fined to me.. but then again I played the xbox version on an sd tv. I only noticed the frame-rate stutter during that pod ride in the beginning but it never once dropped during gameplay. Neither the ps3 or 360 version have anything on the PC version though. If all you have is a PS3 you can't go wrong with this one.

okrim

Banned
65536 said:
Your display must only have the ability to disable overscan with 1080i/p. With overscan disabled in 720p, you still get the artefacts around the edge of the image.

I'll have to download the US demo, as the UK one defaults to 720p when you have 480p, 720p and 1080p enabled and people here are saying the US one will choose your highest resolution.

Well of course they're going to say that, they still want people to buy the game. It's the same thing with most ports—e.g. when they were saying "I like the way [the PS3] renders. There's a certain kind of softness without being blurry" about GTA IV when what they really mean is that the game is rendered sub-HD and being upscaled on PS3 causing it to look soft/blurred vs rendering at 720p and looking sharp on the 360. It's all marketing spin.

If you've actually been paying attention, most developers say something like that about their PS3 ports—even though they know the PS3 version is worse—they still want it to sell. It wouldn't be good business for them to state the actual differences and say which version is better.

Trying to sell a year-old game at full price is already hard enough, but trying to sell an inferior port of a year-old game…

Whether it's an old build of not, it doesn't mean that the problems are fixed in the final build. Considering it is the exact same demo as the 360 (so no work needed there) and the demo was released after the game went gold, why wouldn't they have used the demo assets in the final (or near-final) build of the engine?

FOV = Field of View. It's the setting that changes between the restrictive and more expanded widescreen view. It should have no effect on sharpness.

With the exception of CRT HDTVs, you should never use 1080i for gaming on the current systems.
Er not really ...disable FOV, the blurried effect missing. If you don't believe me just try personally.

burgerdog

okrim said:
Er not really ...disable FOV, the blurried effect missing. If you don't believe me just try personally.

The FOV "fix" is disabled by default, isn't it? I'll try it when my gf is done playing VP:TiP but I sincerely doubt that the fov option is the cause of the blurred image.

shagg_187 said:
I finished the demo and i'll say what i said when i played this on 360.

FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! This game has all of my phobias combined into one! It took me a hard time playing the game on 360 (haven't finished it cause i'm a shitless chicken) and it took me a hard time finishing this demo on PS3. This game truly feels like an FPS, similar to half-life. The other "FPS" don't feel first person at all.

Worst of all, i am using my 5.1 surround headphones (which i didn't had during my playthrough on 360) and HOLY SHIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET ME OUTTA HERE!!

That said, I'll definitely re-buy the game and finally finish it :)

I have one SMALLLLL Issue: Subtitles are TOOOO FREAKING SMALL. Also, they should give options in subtitles as in "Subtitles for people with hearing problem" and "Subtitles for people with no hearing problem and audio on" cause i really don't feel comfortable reading "Lady: (breathes heavily) (groans)" :p

heh the game doesnt feel scary to me at all...only very intense when fighting against the nails Big Daddys...they are definitely the stars of the game

mileS

65536 said:

If you've been paying attention you would know 1up and Giant Bomb don't sell or make games...

Not only that you mention its the same demo as the 360 version.. YEA YOU'RE RIGHT NO WORK NEEDED THERE JUST PRESS THE MAGIC PORT BUTTON!

burgerdog

okrim said:

Yup, disabling the FOV does nothing(and really, why would it?), not to mention that it's off by default.

Mesijs

Jesus you guys are pathetic. Stop whining about whether the PS3-version is maybe slightly a non-visual bit better or not. I did not have the chance to play it on PC or 360 yet and am eagerly anticipating the game on PS3. I played the demo and I'm amazed by the great and unique atmosphere.

You guys should learn to enjoy video games once again. Everybody who played it already on PC and X360 don't need to play it and everybody with a PS3 will love it. Stop this arguing, it's embarassing.

okrim

Banned
burgerdog said:
Yup, disabling the FOV does nothing(and really, why would it?), not to mention that it's off by default.
Really?FOV is on in default setting and on my LG 42 ' disabling that the blurried effect vanished, I don't think my tv is special.

J2d

Mesijs said:
You guys should learn to enjoy video games once again. Everybody who played it already on PC and X360 don't need to play it and everybody with a PS3 will love it. Stop this arguing, it's embarassing.
I don't need to play it again but I wanted to double dip but as things look now I won't and thats a shame.

okrim

Banned
J2d said:
I don't need to play it again but I wanted to double dip but as things look now I won't and thats a shame.
It's just a demo, to blame wait the final build...now has nosense.

Banned
mileS said:
Not only that you mention its the same demo as the 360 version.. YEA YOU'RE RIGHT NO WORK NEEDED THERE JUST PRESS THE MAGIC PORT BUTTON!
They have already done the work on porting the engine, it shouldn't be that hard to use the 360 assets from the demo. I'm not saying there wasn't be any work involved, but it shouldn't be a lot compared to creating a brand new demo from scratch.

Maybe it is an old build and the retail game is running fine, but why would they release a demo this late when it is not indicative of the port quality? Surely they knew it would be directly compared to the 360 demo. (which also wasn't from the final build and ran fine)

JRW

PS3 demo looks awesome on my 50" Kuro Plasma, Ill have to fire up 360's version and do a compare later after work, The framerate is a little less stable on PS3's version tho.

Don

The game looks fine on PS3, although I get white lines along the right side and bottom of the screen during scene at the start where you are under water and the scene after you get the first plasmid. It's kind of distracting. I already have the 360 version so I'm not sure if I will get this version as well, but playing the demo really makes me want to replay the game.

Now I'm curious what these complaints are. i'll give the PS3 demo a go and see how it compares. Seriously though, don't let fanboys deter you from getting this game due to some minor hiccups if you haven't experiences this game yet. They're doing you the gamer a disservice if they convince you not to play it.

RobertM

The demo was pretty good. At the intro scene where you are in the water and there is fire around you, I watched that part for a good 10 seconds before realizing I'm in control.

Huggy

I don't know. The demo is awesome but I just cannot go out and buy the PS3 version when a copy for the 360 is lying next to it for exactly half as much of the price.

I'll wait this one out, see what retailers will do.

Minor framerate problems, slightly softer, but it's not that big of a deal in the end. If you played the game on PC/360, then this port probably isn't worth your $60. If you don't have access to a gaming PC or a 360, this game is still a must play on the PS3.

EDIT: The change in blurriness was all in my head, forcing 720p doesn't seem to really matter. You leave the FOV on the default setting and everything looks blurrier due to the textures and LOD. No matter what, the PS3 version is "softer", but that's not a bad thing in all cases.

Argyle

dark10x said:
Not as bad as some of the earlier PS3 ports, but it still feels like one of those older UE3 games on PS3. Even Digital Extremes own PS3 game (Dark Sector) ran just fine on that platform (though I hated the game).

For the record, Dark Sector didn't run on UE3...

That's all I got. I played the demo briefly and I don't know why they default to 1080i/p if it is selected...framerate seemed ok but I didn't play all the way through it (and it's been a year since I played Bioshock on 360)...it's probably OK if you are a PS3-only gamer, I think.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Response from the 2K Community manger, I'm pretty surprised actually, seems like quite an honest reply, it's great when company's take on-board the community's concerns and look into addressing them as promptly as 2k has.

2K Community Manager

Hey guys,

First, I want to thank you for the acute attention to detail and the Spartan level of expectation our most devoted BioShock fans hold us to, and how excited you are and attentive to the BioShock PS3 demo. When we saw a post asking about issues found in the demo, we jumped on it immediately. And you know what, you're right. The texture in the PS3 demo of the downed Big Daddy does not match our level of quality either. This slipped by. We admit it. However, I want to assure you that this is an exception, and not a rule, and while I regret this oversight, we put a lot of love into making this game look amazing for the PS3 and I'm sure that when you play the rest of the demo you will agree that the textures are not all like this one instance.

As for the other issues and concerns, we are currently diligently working to replicate any bugs, and will report back to you with what we find. Thank you for your vigilance here and moving forward.

grandyu

good for the 2k guy, fairly straighforward answer.
like some have mentioned, if you dont have 360/capable PC, this is a must play. crazy ass atmosphere.

i hope they bring the new contents into the 360 bioshock as DLC

challenge room sounds cool

Downloaded & played the demo. I was reminded why this game rocks . .. I just love the spookiness & the noire art-deco atmosphere.

I have to agree that having the jump button on triangle is pretty annoying.

But I've got this on the 360, is there any reason a person that already played the 360 version would get this?

kuYuri

speculawyer said:
Downloaded & played the demo. I was reminded why this game rocks . .. I just love the spookiness & the noire art-deco atmosphere.

I have to agree that having the jump button on triangle is pretty annoying.

But I've got this on the 360, is there any reason a person that already played the 360 version would get this?

It has some extra (exclusive?) DLC and a harder difficulty, otherwise, no real reason to rebuy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom