• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles dessert shop Churro Borough serving Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRG01

I had never had a churro in my entire life until I went to the US in March where I ate about 20 of them over the course of the holiday.

Highlight was the mega churro I got at Venice Beach... man I really want one now haha.

I remember going on a roadtrip to the states when I was ten, and having churros at nearly every stop we made. :D

StMeph

Amazing that they don't exist already. Want want want.

Also find amusing that her culinary school/restaurant roots show from all of the ice cream scooped into quenelles.

SummitAve

Banned
Too high of an ice cream to churro ratio in that pic. A well constructed sandwich won't have the fillings spill out everywhere upon first bite.

Xcellere

Looks like their next stop is at the LA Street Food Fest on June 28th.

DSC_1273.jpg

Log4Girlz

I had never had a churro in my entire life until I went to the US in March where I ate about 20 of them over the course of the holiday.

Highlight was the mega churro I got at Venice Beach... man I really want one now haha.

Where you from?

Rafterman

Banned
I was in Homer, Alaska a couple of weeks ago and there was this little shop down the Spit called Last Frontier Donuts and Cafe. They made this thing called The Glacier, and it's homemade glazed donuts, cut in half and filled with ice cream and then grilled so that the donut is warm and gooey. I spent two weeks passing this place, but on the final day I had to have one...amazing. I can't believe they aren't everywhere, but this Churro thing is the closet I've seen.

10402676_321201864696877_6911515637469413695_n.jpg

Will miss them on the 28th as I won't be in LA until July 1st for AX...

Now I'm hoping they might pop-up during AX over by LACC or LA Live.

I need one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom