• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 04.06: "The Other Woman" (The PolarBuro Has A Little Cub On The News)

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal_LOST_Y4_078_010.jpg

"No grenades this time, I promise."

Season: 04
Episode: 06
Title: The Other Woman
Airdate: 09.00 PM EST, Thursday, March 6, 2008

Press Release

JULIET IS PAID AN UNWELCOME VISIT BY SOMEONE FROM HER PAST AND ORDERED TO TRACK DOWN AND STOP CHARLOTTE AND FARADAY FROM COMPLETING THEIR MISSION, ON ABC’S “LOST”

“The Other Woman” – Juliet receives an unwelcome visit from someone from her past and is given orders to track down Charlotte and Faraday in order to stop them from completing their mission -- by any means necessary. Meanwhile, Ben offers Locke an enticing deal, on “Lost,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and
Harold Perrineau as Michael

Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Andrea Roth as Harper, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom and Brett Cullen as Goodwin.

“The Other Woman” was written by Drew Goddard & Christina M. Kim and directed by Eric Laneuville.

”Lost” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish audio via SAP. This program carries a TV-14,V parental guideline.

This episode of “Lost” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

PolarBuro.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'm happy to announce that Elizabeth Mitchell has been confirmed as an Official MILF. We apologize for the delay, the certification process took a little longer than we expected.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I just want to find out if the spoiler I accidentally saw about one of the next two eps is true. I hope not. :[

master15

I think I mentioned this in the other thread but I get serious Carrie-Ann Moss vibes from Juliet. From her eyes to the way she speaks.

Fifty

Way to put a spoiler tag on someone who's been in the credits all season long, Birdie! You're getting soft.

Dharmalar

Banned
Anyone ever watch Gia? sex scene with Elizabeth Mitchell (juliette) and Angelina Jolie. :D

edit: damn, beaten. oh, it was a shower scene.

ZeoVGM

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
If it's one I saw, it probably is.

:(

Well, I clicked "more" on a YouTube video and saw the following:

(WARNING: THE HUGEST OF HUGE SPOILERS.)

Jin dies in episode 7. But.. he's one of the six. And that's their flashforward episode so.. They're going to kill him off in a flashforward?

master15 said:
I think I mentioned this in the other thread but I get serious Carrie-Ann Moss vibes from Juliet. From her eyes to the way she speaks.

Yes and speaking of Carrie-Ann Moss, boy she really fell off the planet after those Matrix films sadly.

master15

Stoney Mason said:
Yes and speaking of Carrie-Ann Moss, boy she really fell off the planet after those Matrix films sadly.

She's done a few things, she had a small part in The Chumscrubber and also didn't she appear in Disturbia?

Edit: Yes appears so. I also think particulary from that first film I mentioned she got implants?

master15 said:
She's done a few things, she had a small part in The Chumscrubber and also didn't she appear in Disturbia?

Edit: Yes appears so. I also think particulary from that first film I mentioned she got implants?

Her role was pretty useless and disposable in Disturbia.

I like her. I wish she was in more and bigger stuff.

Dharmalar

Banned
omg rite, you should probably remove that spoiler. The temptation is still there for those that want to resist, and it would be a shame to see someone spoiled.

Blader

Dharmalar said:
omg rite, you should probably remove that spoiler. The temptation is still there for those that want to resist, and it would be a shame to see someone spoiled.

So it's true?

No don't answer that! I don't want to know.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Dharmalar said:

Then those people need SELF-CONTROL my friend. Spoiler tags are there for a reason.

But I guess you just confirmed it.

:[

Kind of sucks because I was really hoping for
a slew of fastforward adventures with Jin speaking English

BUT I do remember MANY people saying episode 7 was supposed to end on a "Michael shoots 2 people and himself" type of cliffhanger, so.. I dunno, we'll see what happens..

EDIT: Oh, you didn't read it.

Interesting then.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Can someone explain something, btw? I thought they only had 7 episodes filmed. How are we getting an 8th before break?

GilloD

Banned
I can almost bet that that spoiler isn't true. It hasn't popped up through any of the "official" Lost spoiler routes. Although word is that one of the O6 will bite it before season's end

Dharmalar

Banned
omg rite said:
Can someone explain something, btw? I thought they only had 7 episodes filmed. How are we getting an 8th before break?
They have eight episodes filmed.

I must admit, I'm not big on spoilers at all. I fear them. They totally ruin the show.

However, if I'm understanding your
you hoping jin speaks english
post, I can assure you that
Jin is going to have a flashforward episode (4.07) along with Sun. So if you're concerned about him dying...he may die in the future. I haven't read the spoilers, as I said before. But I do know that he is in the flashforward.

Sean

Banned
This is the same writer that wrote this season's episode 2 "Confirmed Dead"? And it's a Juliet episode? Fucking sweet. :D

I would cock-choke Elizabeth Mitchell.

And I mean that to be a statement of endearment. I would get so frustrated by her actual presence that I would unsheath myself and try to choke her with my penis.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
looks at Juliet's face the right way, and she's the hottest woman on the show.

Look at it the wrong way and she looks like elfish retard.

Good thing the odds are 70/30 on those chances, but it still happens way more than it should.

Costanza

Banned
Sean said:
This is the same writer that wrote this season's episode 2 "Confirmed Dead"? And it's a Juliet episode? Fucking sweet. :D
He wrote Flashes Before Your Eyes too.

and Cloverfield :D

Blader

Iamthegamer said:
looks at Juliet's face the right way, and she's the hottest woman on the show.

Look at it the wrong way and she looks like elfish retard.

Good thing the odds are 70/30 on those chances, but it still happens way more than it should.

What are you looking at her face for?

I literally just accidentally highlighted that massive spoiler, scrolling through the page.

I know it's my fault, but...massive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom