• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.01: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i'm so fucking hyped. and now i also regret not having participated in the lost rewatch thread.

i'll now have to see a whole bunch of recaps to get back into it.

Trevelyon

Salmonax said:
If ABC wants to continue to cash in on Lost, they should do a special edition that fixes all of the effects. They probably won't, though.

Hell! I'd re-buy a remastered S2 if they fixed that one scene where Desmond is looking out to the 'Elizabeth' floating on water that looks like it was ripped straight out of a Sega CD FMV game in a cove where you can clearly tell that a cliff face had been shooped in.

EDIT:
LostS2Final_15.jpg

Found it.... URGH!

duckroll

If anyone on GAF accidentally or intentionally spoils something for me about season 6, expect to be banned until the season is over. :p

Calcaneus

xrich said:
did you SEE the chess trailer? actually it wasnt made by ABC, so you win that point. im still trying to find my eyes after rolling them so hard reading that statement though.
The chess trailer was fucking awesome, but ABC still makes promos about the fucking love triangle. It probably gets my mom excited (who still actually watches the show), but that's about it.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
So excited, and now i can finally participate in the discussions here. I had a lot of fun, lurking in the S5 LOST threads last year.:lol

I blindly bought seasons 1-5 on Amazon when it had the Gold Box sale not knowing at all what to expect. I Finished the entire series recently, and I loved it. I am looking forward to February 2nd!

xbhaskarx

Salmonax said:
If ABC wants to continue to cash in on Lost, they should do a special edition that fixes all of the effects. They probably won't, though.

Maybe they can fix how the statue's foot changes from the left foot to the right foot.
And remove the smoke monster entirely

I wish I had spent the effort and kept up with the re-watch.

It was just too much for me though.

I haven't bought the season dvd's since season 3, at this point, I'll probably just wait for the series pack.

I fucking hate this series but at the same time I cannot not watch it. So maybe I like it, I don't know anymore! I just want them to finish it so I can move on with my life!!!!

Falch

I'm considering waiting till the series finishes before watching it. Having to wait a week after each episode is unbearable.

syoaran

bought seasons pass on itunes UK to watch while I travel - any idea on the UK release of the ep's? Before it was Sunday night, so here is hoping it stays the same or comes out a little earlier ~

Tigel

I can't wait! I just finished my
third
rewatch of season 5 yesterday. So hyped!!

Edit: I'm stupid, I though Wouldn't You Like To Know, was the actual title :lol

Karram

Its hard to imagine its the last season seeing the massive amount of questions left. I hope they answer them.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
tigel you stupid motherfucker you are so lucky i didn't read that

i'm OUT of lost threads forever, see you guys after the finale

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
:( will not read thread or even OP to avoid you potentially spoilering bastards, but I am saddened that this is the final season.

neoism

BenjaminBirdie said:
SPOILER.

SPOILER.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING JOKE SPOILERED A PART OF YOUR POST AND IT HAD A REAL SPOILER IN IT.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom