• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.01: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
This the least hyped I've been for a season premiere of LAWWWWST, after reading not spoilers but indications of where they're going this season. Maybe it's for the best that my expectations are low. :p

Moz La Punk said:
the island is a giant turtle!!!

who38n.jpg

Zeliard

Whoa, the title of the ep itself is actually a spoiler?

Note to self: stay away from anything Lost-related till the premiere starts.

jett

D-Member
BenjaminBirdie said:
I LEFT THE TITLE OF THE EPISODE OUT FOR A REASON.

It's too late, it's all over for you. Assumptions and deductions of what the premiere could be are flowing into your mind as you read this post.

Deal with it. :p

pringles

Posting without reading thread just to be sure that I'm not getting spoilered.

I'm crazy excited. Just rewatched Season 5 to get up to speed. Season 6 is going to be crazy. Will be sad when this season is over, as this show has been The Constant for me for so long.

Have to update my journal..

If something goes wrong, Lost Breaking Bad is my constant.

nah.. I don't see what will be able to take Lost's place as my weekly fix of wtf, holy shit, omg, NOO, YESSS and ?????.

jett said:
It's too late, it's all over for you. Assumptions and deductions of what the premiere could be are flowing into your mind as you read this post.

Deal with it. :p

I already knew it. I'm looking out for everyone else.

jett

D-Member
BenjaminBirdie said:
I already knew it. I'm looking out for everyone else.

Meh, I don't think it's that bad. It only spoils the part of the episode that will inevitably be boring crap.

Full Recovery said:
This is why you shouldn't post episode threads until the day it airs.

I think this is more of a this is why it's mandatory to read OPs.

jett said:
Meh, I don't think it's that bad. It only spoils the part of the episode that will inevitably be boring crap.

Which means it spoils something. Which means I win.

\m/ >_< \m/

jett

D-Member
Tigel said:
Damn I feel dumb, I though Wouldn't You Like To Know, was the actual title :lol Sorry guys.

So in essence, BenjaminBirdie is responsible for ruining Lost for everyone. For shame, BB.

Aw, fuck. It took me a minute but I put together what that title could actually mean. Damn.

But who knows, it could mean a lot of things.

Nameless

Actually it really doesn't spoil anything. Darlton opted for a cryptic title & revealed it back in like July to build up hype. There has been fervid debate amongst the Lost community about what it means, which was intended.

Chill the fuck out. It's not a big deal since none us know what what's actually going to happen in the episode, much less the meaning around the title itself.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Frankly, if anything, it was the OP's fault that Tigel messed up. OP, you shoulda just listed the title and spoilered it.

Tigel, don't worry, we're not all crazy.

SundaySounds said:
You just don't understand. It's a Lost thing.

I love how other shows get one thread per season. This show gets two threads per episode.

I love Lost and I know the first 4 episode titles. I still know nothing about what's going to happen!

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
SundaySounds said:
You just don't understand. It's a Lost thing.

I love how other shows get one thread per season. This show gets two threads per episode.
We're gonna need another thread before this new episode has even started.

And then a new ep AFTER the episode has aired.

Are Damon/Carlton doing podcasts this season?! Jesus fuck, it's been so long!!!

jett

D-Member
TheGreatDave said:
Everyone knows Jack is the hero of the story, and will save us from Locke's mess.

Rewatching the entire show, I've realized Jack sucks.

I'm on team Fakelocke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom