• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat [Mafia] |OT| Till Death Do Us Part

Burbeting

Banned
red_1458496800.png

El Topo

The brief list of notes for Camjo-Z I did yesterday instead of watching Daredevil.

D1:
#319 Camjo criticizes Flux and votes for him. "Cop outs on D1."
#497 Camjo explains that a reveal on D1 is really dumb.
#667 Camjo says D1 is kinda pointless. His partner agrees.
#912 Camjo talks a bit with Kawl

Sidenote: Ty4on says Camjo is flying under the radar in post #941. Kyanrute likes their posts, but lack of activity puts them in scumville #1033.

#1050 Camjo criticizes TimeFlux, CoppaFlame ("too eager to throw their votes around") and will "keep an eye on" Bawl.
#1058 Camjo jokes he is mafia.

Sidenote: Retroid brought up the idea of a No Lynch on D1 and had an early list (that had CoppaFlame as scum). #1145/1264

#1416 Camjo jokes about the current votes.

Sidenote: He kept his vote on Flux, the sole vote.
------------------------------------------
D2:
#1627 Camjo hints at Flux being scum and himself being right.
#1782 Camjo says and/or implies that the cop should "out a report". Flame disagrees with him #1791.
#1820 Camjo reinforces his belief that the cop should reveal himself. Flame "understands" him, but considers it dangerous nonetheless #1826.
#1905 Camjo asks if TimeFlux could be mafia and were trying to clean Bawl.
#2063 Camjo now believes Kark. Reenforces the idea that TimeFlux are mafia.
#2201 Camjo talks/gives in to Coppa.
#2258/2260 Camjo argues with Splinter, who seems pretty critical of Camjo. Splinter would unfortunately leave us in N2.
#2323 Camjo backtracks after Panda points out that he has been suspicious, says he "did not think this through".
#2514 Camjo catches up and explains a bit before he votes for Blarg, explicitly pointing out that he is not "sheeping".
#2823 Camjo says he won't join the Splinter vote train.
D3:
#2905 Camjo wants a report from Kark.
#2954 Camjo criticizes Flux for making "a bad play for shits and giggles".
#2957 Camjo wants Flux to die.
#3017 Camjo criticizes Dusk Soldier for a "sheep vote" on Splinter.
#3120 Camjo is now certain Kark is town.
#3158 Camjo makes a read list, where CoppaFlame are listed as scum. All other scum candidates were town.

Sidenote: #3167 Kyanrute points out that Launch, UltraBoo, CoppaFlame and Cam21 were suspicious to Splibot.

#3188 Camjo concedes that we are town. Votes for Flux.
#3196 Camjo reiterates the idea that town must have an investigative role. Says it seems more likely Flux are scum.
#3293 Camjo digs up Blarg's read list, uses it to imply that *maybe* Flux is mafia.
D4:
#3483 Camjo says he "had a bad feeling Flux/Time would turn out to be town".
#3512 Camjo says he will let things unravel this time, since he made a mistake with Flux. Defends his behavior regarding Flux/Blarg.
#3527 Camjo kinda says batsnacks seems like town. Is accused in #3528 (and before) by Ty4on that he seemed pretty chummy with Blarg.

Sidenote: #3536 Ty4on points out a potential (vague) flaw in Camjo and his behavior towards Blarg.

#3541 Camjo defends himself. Editor's Note: Kind of implies he might have known that Flux was not scum. Probably reading too much into this.
#3580 Camjo attacks Flame and votes for him. Fifth to vote.
#3605 Camjo points out Karkhead got cold feet on D2/D3; says Kark did not lead us to lynch a townie.

Editor's Note: Is "sheep vote" a term actually used? Is it possible certain couples used the term more often than others? Need to investigate it.
Editor's Note 2: I think also used once or twice by other players. Move on.

#3789 Camjo explains the situation regarding Coppa's neutral claim, then votes for them (again).
D5:
#3831 Camjo makes a case for Dusk Soldier. They have been "coasting under the radar". Ying to mafia's Yang. Editor's Note: His reasoning could be used on many though.
#3840 Camjo responds to Boo and admits that he is taking the lead since the day was going slowly.
#3864 Camjo aggressively attacks Dusk.
#3914 Camjo makes a list post.
Editor's Note: As "bad" as Camjo has been, seemingly as bad as me, at finding scum, I'm wondering right now if he ever suspected a mafia player of being town. Being as bad as me *is* pretty suspicious though.

Camjo-Z

VOTE:Camjo-Z

Another sheep vote, eh? Nice try, you spineless cowa-

The "brief" list of notes for Camjo-Z I did yesterday instead of watching Daredevil.

...o

Well, I guess the hammer is left to Kark and Ty4on's teams. Just in case there is only one maf left and town doesn't instantly lose if me and TL die, please bury my corpse with one cold, clammy finger of suspicion sticking out pointing at Kyan/Retroid. Of course, based on the list of my "accomplishments" just posted, you might wanna take that with a grain of salt. Good luck townsters!

El Topo

Hobohodo
D2:
#2045 - Hob says it will take some time to catch up.
Sidenote: #2526 Ty assures us Hob will have caught up soon.
#2553 - Hob says he has caught up. Trusts Blarg a bit more; gut feeling. Kark not scum either. Rather get rid of TimeFlux.
#2748 - Hob says it's becoming a cabot or Blarg situation.
#2760 - Hob says he can't lynch Splibot, since they don't feel scummy.
------------------------
D3:
#3130 - Hob explains lack of time and that he did not vote because TimeFlux was off the card and voting seemed pointless. Feels good about Kark. Asks about the sleepwalkers.
#3315 - Hob votes for TimeFlux.
------------------------
D4:
#3766 - Hob does not comment on the actual conversation topic, but talks about why Launch may have been killed.
------------------------
D5:
#3900 - Hob says he typed something up and is busy with teaching.
#3941 - Hob votes for Retroid, says he's not a fan of voting for Dusk. 8 votes for Dusk, his vote is the 5th for Retroid.
------------------------
Conclusion: Weird, inconsistent behavior, almost no posts (less than YNNY or roy), could be anything. Just not enough posts.

El Topo

Did we ever do the flavor check for the PM with Boo? There's a part that was not asked/paraphrased in this thread that we could ask him, just to make sure he is not lying.

Camjo-Z

not that i recall, but he's asleep now, so lol

fwiw, I've smelled scum on boojay forever and ever

I still think it's unlikely considering how Coppa/Flame attacked them on D4. Maf was really going to bus a partner just to keep a pair with no special ability alive for an extra day or two?

Kyanrute

Camjo or Ty. I think there is a scum pr alive, because just a tracker against all that we've had seems weak. Why wouldn't scum be using their role then? X-shot, passive, even nights, was scared to use it that night... Assumptions. Possibilities. Occam's Razor.

VOTE: Camjo-Z

Karkador

Banned
I still think it's unlikely considering how Coppa/Flame attacked them on D4. Maf was really going to bus a partner just to keep a pair with no special ability alive for an extra day or two?

Err...no...

I'm reading back now, but if anything, BooJay were trying to run interference while the heat was turning up on Coppa. They also didn't vote on Coppa, they voted on Karu.

Coppa's vote on BooJay was bullshit that he redacted soon after.

Kark, the way Camjo jumped on your fishy "reveal" without questioning it lines up with a scum happy to jump on any bandwagon on a townie. It's by no means certain, but I do think he is our best shot.

Karkador

Banned
Kark, the way Camjo jumped on your fishy "reveal" without questioning it lines up with a scum happy to jump on any bandwagon on a townie. It's by no means certain, but I do think he is our best shot.

It does, but so does Retroid's "i'll be back later to vote Ty4on"

Camjo-Z

No, it lines up with someone who wanted to follow the only person here who can be definitely singled out as clear. As it turns out, townies trying to lie and pull one over on everybody does not help town. Who knew?

Again, congratulations to everyone for this spectacular play, and please vote Kyan and Retroid tomorrow.

Karkador

Banned
this is pulling from lots of behavior i've felt is scummy from boojay. the niggling speculative technicalities are the things people are using to get them off the hook

Karkador

Banned
No, it lines up with someone who wanted to follow the only person here who can be definitely singled out as clear. As it turns out, townies trying to lie and pull one over on everybody does not help town. Who knew?

Again, congratulations to everyone for this spectacular play, and please vote Kyan and Retroid tomorrow.

Nobody was posting in the thread. Don't blame me for trying to start a fire to smoke scum out.

Burbeting

Banned
tl21xx & camjo-z (5)
giant panda 3988 (4068)
ty4on 4071 (4115)
ultrajay + boo boo'n 4140
giant panda 4142
el topo 4145 (4149)
el topo 4154
kyanrute 4165

hobohodo & ty4on (0)
karkador 4037 (4110)
camjo-z 4038 (4124)
zippedpinhead 4081 (4092)
tl21xx 4087 (4143)
kyanrute 4091 (4119)

karkador & zippedpinhead (0)
giant panda 4068 (4142)

kyanrute & retroid (2)
ty4on 4115 (4139)
camjo-z 4124
tl21xx 4143

ultrajay & boo boo'n (1)
karkador 4167

No Vote:
Zippedpinhead
Retroid
hobohodo
Ty4on

Zipped's vote didn't make it in time, but it wouldn't have changed the end results.

Burbeting

Banned
(My laptop just crashed, and I don't know if it will do it again soon, so I'm keeping this day end post brief. Might edit it with longer flavor later!)

YMmnyEd.png

Where we learn about choking!

"Okay so..", the bear said fratically, "it seems I have... technical difficulties, so let's make this brief, okay?"

The pair who was sent to death this time, was TL21xx and Camjo-Z. The bear took huge amounts of marshmallow, and stuffed it to their throats.

"There there..." The bear said, as the two were choking to death. "No tears now, just marshmallow."

...Sadly, they were not Loveless.

Tl21xx and Camjo-Z have been eliminated from the game!

Burbeting said:
“It’s true, oh it’s true!
It is so, so true!
What is?
The Amazing, Pure and Unrivaled love between Camjo-Z and TL21xx, of course!

Who cared where you two originally met? It could have been in a cinema, or in a café, or maybe just in the internet. What matters is that you two love each other most dearly, with absolutely no restraints. It will be just a question of time, until you two get married, have children and grow old together!

But first, you will embark on a great quest… quest to journey through the Love Tunnel with many other lovely couples… well obviously you guys are the most lovely, but that’s beside the point!”

----

You are partnered with Camjo-Z/TL21xx

You and your pair’s shared role is Ordinary Pair of Lovers. You are Aligned with LOVE (That means TOWN).

This means, that neither of you have any special powers. But you guys can vote!

Also, as you are a Pair of Lovers, you will get an private Lovers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your Lover’s chat is here: [REDACTED]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181367

You will win, if everyone, who is aligned with the LOVELESS, are defeated!

Alive: 5 Pairs
Dead: 9 Pairs
Winners: 1 Pair

Day 1: Never Forever & CzarTim (One True Pairing)
Night 1: Nobody
Day 2: Blargonaut & Kawl_USC (Best Friends)
Night 2: *Splinter & cabot (a Pair of Sleepwalkers)
Day 3: Timeaisis & FluxWaveZ (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 3: LaunchpadMcQ & Gorlak (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Day 4: Coppanuva & Flame_AC (Divorced Couple)
Night 4: Nobody
Day 5: Dusk Soldier & Karu (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 5: Kingkitty & Ri’Orius (a Pair of Medical Students)
Day 6: TL21xx & Camjo-Z (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)

Wins:
Night 4: Magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (Metal Music Fanatics)

Night 6 will last for 24 hours. Day phases will last for 48 hours and night phases for 24 hours from now on.

red_1458583200.png

Still Alive:
2. [m] Karkador & [m] Zippedpinhead
6. [m] UltraJay & [m] Boo Boo'n
12. [m] Kyanrute & [m] Retroid
13. [m] El Topo & [m] Giant Panda
15. [m] hobohodo & [m] Ty4on

Burbeting

Banned
lTg6Nb3.png

Where we learn, that the finale is soon approaching…

On the course of last six days, the lovers had entered many different area’s in the (Frankly, ridiculous) Tunnel of Love. There has been world of rainbows, sexy valley, flirtation valley, even a gigantic church.

But it was now all over.

As the boats emerged from yet another dark tunnel, the area they arrived in was nothing spectacular. There was no flashing colors, no tasty marshmallows to eat, no robotic unicorns. It was just very plain place round-shaped area with multiple wooden bridges going across it, so that there would be more than just water. On the top of the bridges were lot of abandoned boats, that were quite similar to the ones the Lovers were travelling with now. Only things illuminating the area were small candles located in the bridges, creating a hollow, almost sad light.

“This is the Boat Graveyard”, Burbeting said, as he hopped off his boat to one of the bridges. “All of the unused boats are stored here, completely unused.”
Indeed, a graveyard was a good way to describe the area. It was not fun, not happy. Just dark and abandoned.
“Hey uh… what is that area over there?” One of the lovers pointed at a small, very dark tunnel waiting at the other side of the graveyard. It was not welcoming tunnel, but felt much more sinister, for some reason.
“Oh, that? It leads to the exit of this Love Tunnel, once you are through, you are free to leave.” There was a slight sigh in Bear’s voice. “But not yet. I can still sense loveless among you.”

After a short headcount, they noticed that El Topo and Giant Panda were missing from the now very tiny group of lovers. Those two must have been thrown overboard during that last tunnel, as there were no sign of them…

El Topo and Giant Panda have lost their lives.

Burbeting said:
“It’s true, oh it’s true!
It is so, so true!
What is?
The Amazing, Pure and Unrivaled love between El Topo and Giant Panda, of course!

Who cared where you two originally met? It could have been in a cinema, or in a café, or maybe just in the internet. What matters is that you two love each other most dearly, with absolutely no restraints. It will be just a question of time, until you two get married, have children and grow old together!

But first, you will embark on a great quest… quest to journey through the Love Tunnel with many other lovely couples… well obviously you guys are the most lovely, but that’s beside the point!”

----

You are partnered with El Topo/Giant Panda

You and your pair’s shared role is Ordinary Pair of Lovers. You are Aligned with LOVE (That means TOWN).

This means, that neither of you have any special powers. But you guys can vote!

Also, as you are a Pair of Lovers, you will get an private Lovers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your Lover’s chat is here: [REDACTED]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1181367

You will win, if everyone, who is aligned with the LOVELESS, are defeated!

Alive: 4 Pairs
Dead: 10 Pairs
Winners: 1 Pair

Day 1: Never Forever & CzarTim (One True Pairing)
Night 1: Nobody
Day 2: Blargonaut & Kawl_USC (Best Friends)
Night 2: *Splinter & cabot (a Pair of Sleepwalkers)
Day 3: Timeaisis & FluxWaveZ (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 3: LaunchpadMcQ & Gorlak (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Day 4: Coppanuva & Flame_AC (Divorced Couple)
Night 4: Nobody
Day 5: Dusk Soldier & Karu (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 5: Kingkitty & Ri’Orius (a Pair of Medical Students)
Day 6: TL21xx & Camjo-Z (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)
Night 6: El Topo & Giant Panda (Ordinary Pair of Lovers)

Wins:
Night 4: Magnumboy20xx & batsnacks (Metal Music Fanatics)

Day 7 begins

5 Votes needed for Majority

Day phases will last for 48 hours from now on. The Day ends 3/23, 6PM GMT

red_1458756000.png

Still Alive:

2. [m] Karkador & [m] Zippedpinhead
6. [m] UltraJay & [m] Boo Boo'n
12. [m] Kyanrute & [m] Retroid
15. [m] hobohodo & [m] Ty4on

El Topo

They say death can drive a man mad, Batsy.
Ha.
Hahahahahaha.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh.

Best of luck town. I believe in you.

Well shit...

This is it everyone, 1/4 shot.

Our facts - 3-shot tracker -town
Night 1) Blawl (movement to us- scum when killed)
Night 2) ultraboo (no movement)
Night 3) ty4on/hobo (no movement)

observations:

1)the last scum is Kyanrute/retroid lynch them to win (possible)

2) either ultraboo or ty4onhobo could be scum too but did not perform an action the nights we looked at them (possible)

That's what Kark and I have, no #unnecessarygambits no anything. Plain simple facts from our role and the knowledge we got from it.

Oh and by the way, today is the last day, we either lynch scum or we lose.
No questions, no maybes, we lynch or lose.

So are we dealing with three ordinaries and a tracker?

Role call.

Kyanrute

Lylo, part two. Ordinaries here. And now I am certain that the final scum is a pr. The scum team just can't be two ordinaries and a tracker. No way.

If we vote no lynch it does not lose us the game.

Just realized this, however they will likely just kill Kark and I or Kyanrute/retroid (depending on who is scum) and we have the same question tomorrow...

It's not really an option.

Top Bottom