• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Batman Arkham Knight (Untagged Spoilers).

UrbanRats

So due to the sale on Ps4 i got around to playing this game (still not done, but i'm more than halfway through, i think), since back in the day i got it for PC, but never got it running properly (bang up job there, btw).

As a premise, i should point out that i love all the Arkham games prior to this, i finished City thrice, once on normal, once on hard, and once on hard with 3d Vision; i can't get enough of that game, and i think it's the pinnacle of the franchise still (plus Catwoman was a blast to use, i whish they did a spin off game on her, instead of this one).

I also loved Origins for the most part, it had some decent gimmicks, even if the city exploration felt botched (how many times will you have me cross that damn bridge?) but the story felt more fresh, with a rookie Batman, and voice actors that sounded like they gave a damn, plus it had some cool boss fights.

Asylum was also a very fun game, even though personally i think the series really started to shine with City, and the level design of the rooms wasn't all that interesting, not to mention a lot of running back in empty corridors.

So now i'm playing Knight, perhaps a bit fatigued with the franchise, but still eager to close the loop, especially since it has been a while since i last played one of these games, and... Jesus this game is just frustrating, unfun bullshit, one after the other.

Well ok, let me start with the positives here: It looks absolutely stunning, i'm not sure how they got something looking like this, running this smoothly, on a ps4, and this game is now a couple of years old, too.
Also, a couple of additions to the predator mode are welcomed, Fear Takedowns and going form under the floor to atop a room through the ventilation shafts, is very useful.
And i'm sure the car could've been a cool addition to the "Batman Fantasy", in moderation.

Unfortunately i can't find much else to praise here:

First of all, the nice balance between open world and linear "dungeons" that City had, is missing here, mostly because of that goddamn car, you're forced in an overly big world almost all of the time, which means the pace also suffers, as they can't control as well whenever you're fighting, exploring, or stealthing.
There are a few instances where you have to navigate a more tightly designed area (the Zeppelin, for example), but they are few and far between, and are rarely closed out by a boss fight, let alone an interesting one (something the series was pretty good at).
Often you're forced in open environments to fit some uninteresting car puzzle of, God help me, a car stealth segment.

Moreover, most of the fighting has very little progression, and the difficulty curve is all sorts of fucked.
I assume they expected whoever jumped in this game to be super familiar with the previous ones, but the game not only throws all of Batman's moves at you at once (honestly, i couldn't remember half of them) but throws massive crowds of varied baddies at you almost from the very start, going up and down the curve without logic.
One second you're trying to free a fireman from 15 guys, 3 of which are huge brutes that stick together (making it almost impossible to take one of them down) and riflemen, and knife ninjas, oh and medics too... and a moment later you're fighting the Arkham Knight's army, that is half that, and severely underpowered, with maybe one brute; either way, they just rely on massive crowds a lot more, and create less variety in encounters in general, which creates more of a stop and go feeling (you'll be fighting nobody for a long stretch, then a room chuck full of assholes all at once, then nothing for another long ass stretch).

In the old games, they were able to vary situations more, and would throw big crowds of varied mobs at you at either the very end game, or at least in climactic moments (like when you fight the Joker), they wouldn't just spawn immense crowds of powerful henchmen all over Gotham.

Another problem i have with the combat is... well with the game in general, it just feels bloated in terms of abilities.
You have what, 10 different contextual grabs? Then the gadgets, the various enemy types list that keeps growing, the environmental kills, the drones, the car; it's just too much.
In City i would use 90% of Batman's arsenal, in Knight i feel overwhelmed, and end up using the same couple of working tactics over and over.

To further fuck with the pacing there's the car, the main gimmick of this entry, and what the cars brings to this game is, essentially:
1. Constantly having to stop in your A to B travel to "secure the area" from tanks.
2. Have subpar "puzzles" involving pulling a thing, or shooting a thing (ok, a couple were alright, but again, everything in moderation).
3. Have to chase down in an over crowded (seriously, between the trash, the rain, the particle effects, the neon lights all over, i can't see shit when i'm driving) city, with a thing that handles like an elephant on rollerblades.
And yet they feel like they have to shove it down your throat at every turn, and you know a cool dungeon isn't waiting you next, because they have to fit that goddamn car in there, somewhere.

Finally there are the side activities.

I'm not a completionist, and i am not someone that gets obsessed with side stuff, i did several Riddler puzzles in the old games, just because they were on the way, or they were a nice way to slow down the pace between one intense fight and the other.
But of the side activities i've tried, they all seemed either particularly uncreative:
Free the firemen = beat a random crowd of baddies.
Clear radio towers = beat a random crowd of baddies and explode their computer.
Azrael = Beat a random crowd of baddies, without getting hit.

Or downright infuriating:
Riddler races are some of the worst gaming i can remember playing, no hyperbole.
Whoever designed those, please i beg you, consider another career.

How fun do you think it is to pilot a car with the assof a rhino, through Trackmania style courses? How about if it explodes when touched? How about if you're on a timer? How about if you have to ride in on walls, while dodging obstacles, while not losing speed? How about the beauty topples over like a Giraffe on a trampoline, if you take a turn too fast? But wait, here's the best part: If you run out of time, you don't just get to restart, you actually have to finish the lap to have another shot.
All the while, the Riddler is "taunting your intelligence" (how are these intelligence tests, again? I guess if you're stupid enough to submit yourself to this, you already failed) with oh so amazing writing quality you probably can imagine.

It's even more annoying since Catwoman's head explodes if you don't complete his bullshit, so story wise, it's something harder to just shrug off.

Not that it matter anyway, since the writing, story and voice acting are all pretty shitty.
Admittedly i'm no super hero comicbook fan, but Jesus isn't it tiring to have these single gimmick personas go on and on and on, saying the same exact thing in 50 different ways? The worst part is you have to hear every dialog again, when you fail and reload (my major gripe with the old Arkham games, too).
God almighty am i tired of everyone's shtick in the game, including Batman's (who's particularly dumb, to be the world's greatest detective).

I guess that's a critique you could've moved to the old games too, though i don't think the Batman's VO felt this dead in his delivery, and honestly, it's the 4th time in a row they all team up to kill the bat, and they're gonna break him, and Gotham is ours, and blah blah blah.
Every dramatic turn feels really hollow the 4th time around.

I don't want to judge the story too harshly, just because i haven't finished the game yet, but so far i see nothing that grabs me in that sense, and i really couldn't care less about the identity of the Arkham Knight, as much as i would like to know how he got to manufacture hundreds of super advanced drones, without anyone in government noticing.
Though seeing how he beats me over the head about how he knows all my tricks, i'm assuming he's just some old ally, like Nightwing or Robin or some shit (though i know that's a twist already used in the Batman's lore, so maybe it's a play on that expectation).

Anyway, i think i'll try to minimize the frustration, and go about the critical path, there are still moments when i'm enjoying the game, though they are constantly buried by the next frustrating brilliant idea they come up with "sneak behind these tanks and blast them in the behind!" Oh joy! but i think it would bother me more if i just left it undone, anyway.

So i guess it's time ask: what did y'all think about it? Is it just franchise fatigue? Am i just salty because that last Riddler Race is just a nightmare?

Also, do not bother tagging any spoiler, i really don't care about any possible plot twist, so have at it.

jennetics

I actually kinda liked the game. The Batmobile segments got a little tiresome, but not enough to make me stop playing the game. I beat Scarecrow and only had the Riddler puzzles to complete. That's what ended my enjoyment, never got the "real" ending and just youtubed it.

How far are you into the story? I liked the presentation a lot, there are some fanstatic scenes in it. I really liked the game although I agree that so much Batmobile was a mistake, specially the stealth mechanic... how on earth would a tank need stealth?

Stygr

Banned
The lack of boss fight, the overusage and the stealth sections (!!!) with the Batmobile and the horrible PC port killed my enjoyment of the game. Arkham City overall is still my favorite of the series, Origins has the best boss fights to date.

kikiribu

Things I loved:

- Best combat/gameplay in the franchise.
- Batman. They finally made him feel like the world's best detective.
- The entirety of playing as Joker.
- Arkham Knight <3
- Lots of content.
- Story was good and Scarecrow is a huge piece of shit. Love that he screamed like a little bitch in the end.

Things I didn't like:

- Boss fights lacking
- Deathstroke felt like an afterthought and didn't need to be in the game. He's hiding in a tank and never steps out once. His dialogue felt rushed too. Thankfully this was all at the end of the game.
- Too many Joker hallucinations when playing as Batman.
- Never-ending Riddler challenges became grindy.

Loved the game overall. One of those things where despite being able to list some complaints, I can't rate it anything lower than a 9/10. I really enjoyed it.

UrbanRats

Preview of all replies in this thread:

"Blah blah I hate the car"

I figure some of you might be tired of hearing about these complaint now, but i got really surprised by how little i was enjoying myself (mostly due to the frustrating side activities, though) that i basically had to vent about it.

How far are you into the story? I liked the presentation a lot, there are some fanstatic scenes in it. I really liked the game although I agree that so much Batmobile was a mistake, specially the stealth mechanic... how on earth would a tank need stealth?

I helped Poison Ivy resurrect some dead plant to stop the Toxin, and got in a headlock with the Arkham Knight, which then bailed on me.
As i said i'll definitely finish the critical path, though i don't think the good balance of open vs linear of City is present here, which hurts the flow and pace of progressing through it.

Liked it more than Arkham City (which is still great of course.

1. Asylum and Knight, each for their own reasons and style
2. City

And yes, I loved the Bat Mobile in Arkham Knight :)

The Wart

I had pretty much the same reaction as you. The story honestly only gets worse. There are hints of an interesting direction they could have taken the plot, but those threads are basically dropped in favor of the villains endlessly regurgitating their schtick. And Batman himself had never been more unpleasant.

The pacing is just abysmal. There is no rising and falling action, it's like they tried to make the entire game a non-stop climax (except when you're doing open-world filler) but the end result is a tedious, mind-numbing slog. Not to mention the endless vehicle combat sections. So. Much. Vehicle. Combat.

Having said all that, the "dungeon" sections are excellent throughout.

I get that the car sessions feel bloated, and I don't think the car combat is very good (though mainly due to reptition). But I don't see how the car races are broken. Sure, it's very stupid to call a race an intelligence test, but the car handles very well and the tracks can be pretty interesting.

UrbanRats

Having said all that, the "dungeon" sections are excellent throughout.

Yeah the airship one was really solid, but no boss at the end was lame, plus they're so spaced out.

I get that the car sessions feel bloated, and I don't think the car combat is very good (though mainly due to reptition). But I don't see how the car races are broken. Sure, it's very stupid to call a race an intelligence test, but the car handles very well and the tracks can be pretty interesting.
I wouldn't call them broken in the sense that they don't work (i don't think i used the word "broken") but i definitely find them beyond frustrating.
The first couple were manageable, the last one, where you have to go on walls fast enough not to lose grip, but also dodge obstacles, it's just hair pulling stuff for me.
That car is so heavy that it feels like it's one touch away from over-steering in a ditch and every turn.

Then again, i have yet to find a non-racing game, where they ask you to race (against others or time) and i'm going "Oh boy, FINALLY!".

jviggy43

The car wasn't very high up on my list of complaints when it came to this game.

Scarecrow was a lackluster main villain.
No co-op despite that being a huge addition people wanted and then they implemented in an AI co-op but couldn't be bothered to do player co-op. (And having so many characters already designed to be played like nightwing, robin, catwoman, batgirl, etc..)
There were very little new enemies and encounters that changed things up from the previous games in terms of combat and the stealth sections.
The minibossess and secret bosses were boring and lame (manbat was so disappointing. Why am I driving a car to chase him rather than flying through the air? Like what?)
Oh and the secret, not so secret red hood plot twist. Blah. Totally unearned.

All in all, it felt like a pretty lackluster sequel in terms of what it added to the franchise. Their big thing was the car; most people hated it, I didn't feel too strongly one way or the other. They just really didn't do a lot to radically expand the franchise forward in the way City did to Asylum and thats disappointing.

I figure some of you might be tired of hearing about these complaint now, but i got really surprised by how little i was enjoying myself (mostly due to the frustrating side activities, though) that i basically had to vent about it.

I helped Poison Ivy resurrect some dead plant to stop the Toxin, and got in a headlock with the Arkham Knight, which then bailed on me.
As i said i'll definitely finish the critical path, though i don't think the good balance of open vs linear of City is present here, which hurts the flow and pace of progressing through it.

Oh ok, I'll say you saw more than half of the cool story stuff (in terms of presentation). The story in itself is not particularly good but I liked how awesome everything looks. You still have a couple of awesome parts ahead tho (and some shitty ones).

The Arkham Knight twist was dumb in that they hyped it up as this big reveal, but it had nothing to do with the previous games and instead, it's all telegraphed in this game during a big info dump. Consequently, I didn't care. The Scarecrow sucked as a main villain, and in fact felt like the tertiary bad guy by the end. After being one of the best parts of Arkham Asylum, he's largely wasted here both from a story and gameplay perspective. Any stakes that there were got cheapened when they chickened out with Barbara's death.

I was excited for this game when at the end of City, they killed off the Joker and then announced that Knight would have a new antagonist. But instead it's just more Joker-obsessed nonsense from Rocksteady.

The Batmobile largely was a negative addition. It's just a case of there being too much of a thing that isn't particularly good. It takes up too much of the game for something that's nowhere near as tight as the stealth, combat and traversal (which have been refined over the course of multiple games). The Batmobile was the big new addition, and they needed to really nail it if it was going to share the stage with everything else as much as it does, and they just didn't come close.

It's the worst Arkham game and the most disappointing game of this generation for me. It's strong as far as gameplay and graphics are concerned, meaning it's still a pretty good game at the end of the day, but the storytelling, side missions and boss fights were all really bad.

Raguel

I agree with practically all your points. It's a bad game. I beat it and was actively angry I wasted my time on it.

UrbanRats

Scarecrow was a lackluster main villain.
The main issue i'm having with Scarecrow, is that he's been using the same trick, and the same tactics, and making the same exact threats, since Asylum.
In Asylum it was incredibly cool to fall victim to his shenanigans, now it feels just like Batman is a moron that can't equip a mask (oh but his toxins go past masks, for some unexplained reason) it just feels like parody, when he warns you about how he's going to "break you, before you can die" , you know, the one thing just about every other Batman villain said.

Oh ok, I'll say you saw more than half of the cool story stuff (in terms of presentation). The story in itself is not particularly good but I liked how awesome everything looks. You still have a couple of awesome parts ahead tho (and some shitty ones).
I think the graphics play a good part in that, they really are jaw dropping.
It helps that given the nature of the character, and the city, they don't have to deal too much with organic matter, which is usually harder to render convincingly, but can instead focus on shiny and wet materials, that always look good.

I actually kind of appreciated the Joker thing too, Mark Hamill is still very funny as him, though i think they over play him a bit too much, and it loses some of the power, this way.

Raguel

Guys I fucking loved the Tank Batmobile

FIGHT ME
I loved driving the tank mobile and using it. The controls are so smooth. It's just that it's so piss poorly integrated into the game and forced on gamers that makes it frustrating and awful. The level designs around the bat tank is also a mess.

The Wart

I agree with practically all your points. It's a bad game. I beat it and was actively angry I wasted my time on it.

I think it's an exaggeration to say it is a bad game, since the presentation, stealth and combat mechanics, and level design are all quite strong. But everything good about it was done before in the previous games, and everything unique to AK is either wasted potential or driven into the ground through endless repetition.

Like, if they had cut 75% of vehicle combat those sections would have been fine. Not, great, but fine. If they had been replaced with more batmobile environmental puzzles, the batmobile actually would have been a net positive!

UrbanRats

Guys I fucking loved the Tank Batmobile

FIGHT ME

I don't think people would've hated it as much, if they didn't try to force it into every facet of the game.
The tank controls are alright, the car controls a bit more annoying, but still fine for general purpose traversal... it's the extent at which is implemented, that becomes a chore.

Do i need to take down that many tanks EVERY time i need to go somewhere new?

I liked the batmobile too, but you gotta admit, that dumbass'd stealth sequence/boss fight is dumb. It works kinda, mechanically, but to paraphrase Jurassic Park, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

That being said, the emphasis on Joker and Scarecrow made even the dumbest parts of Arkham Knight worthwhile for me. They pull some really amazing tricks with this game (even if the combat is about as hard as a Batman game's ever been).

I don't think people would've hated it as much, if they didn't try to force it into every facet of the game.
The tank controls are alright, the car controls a bit more annoying, but still fine for general purpose traversal... it's the extent at which is implemented, that becomes a chore.

Do i need to take down that many tanks EVERY time i need to go somewhere new?
Yep, it was how deeply they integrated it into the game and how frequently they have you using it.

I agree with all of your points. Arkham Knight was the worst in the series and it was a real chore to go through. I bought it for 4€ so I got my money's worth but I was still disappointed. My brother loved all the previous games, he's a big Batman fan and he gave up on Arkham Knight when the stealth tank battles started.

Gurish

I find it weird that you hate the game so much, I mean you liked City a lot and even if AK is not as good I don't see it as offensive enough to not get a lot of enjoyment out of it, even if it's not on AC's level (which I agree)

The campaign is pretty awesome for the most part (OK besides some annoying Batmobile parts towards the end of the campaign and the lack of any decent boss fights), and the visuals are seriously stunning, technically I was never impressed by the Arkham series on the PS3. They stepped up their game visually with this one or maybe their engine just needed a powerful hardware to really shine but it looks stunning and it adds a lot to the experience.

UrbanRats

I find it weird that you hate the game so much, I mean you liked City a lot and even if AK is not as good I don't see it as offensive enough to not get a lot of enjoyment out of it, even if it's not on AC's level (which I agree)

The campaign is pretty awesome for the most part (OK besides some annoying Batmobile parts towards the end of the campaign and the lack of any decent boss fights), and the visuals are seriously stunning, technically I was never impressed by the Arkham series on the PS3. They stepped up their game visually with this one or maybe their engine just needed a powerful hardware to really shine but it looks stunning and it adds a lot to the experience.

It's a matter of balance between things that i'm enjoying and things that bore or frustrate me.
If i weigh in both, it's clear that, as a whole, i'm not really liking the game.

It does feel like death by a thousand cuts, because every time i start to have fun, the game throws some bullshit at me, to bring me back down, at least that's what it feels like.

With the previous games, they weren't perfect, they also had frustrating moments, but i had much longer stretches where i would just enjoy my time, without the game throwing a wrench in my face.

The looser structure also makes it so you can stumble into a series of bad gameplay moments one after the other, too.

No complaints about the tech aspects (well, aside from the PC port) as i said, it's a jaw dropping game.

Shit on the car all you want, but the combat is fantastic. It's the best in the series and any of its type.
In general everything is polished to a sheen, you may hate the car but it drives and handles really well. Only other car that comes close is the one from Mad Max.

I honestly think it's the best game in the series. As much as I loved Arkham combat, it feels monotonous after a while, so I appreciated the car sections to break up the combat. That's why I really disliked Shadow Of Mordor. Too much (not as good) Arkham combat and nothing else.

I want to replay it but for some fucking reason, my PS4 Pro won't load it. I posted this in the OT a while back but I'll paste it here:

So I'm going through some of my old PS4 games, passing the time. I wanted to boot up Arkham Knight as its been a while, and I haven't played it on my Pro ever. I had installed all the DLC a bit ago to my Pro but hadn't opened the game on the Pro yet.

So I put the disc in, see the first few company/publisher/tech used screens, and then the loading batarang...for like, 2 minutes. Which is super long. I finally get to the title screen and press X. As soon as I get to the menu and check the Extras section, I get a screen that says the DLC is downloading with 19 percent done, but the time remaining was, like...1447:24:49. That's 1447 days, 24 hours, and 49 minutes.

WTF. Has this happened with anyone before?

Davide

I never liked City so much and I liked Knight more than Asylum when I played it. It looks amazing like you said, but it's also the most fun I've had with a game in this gen and it's one of my top PS4 games. Definitely too much filler in the end but I actually enjoyed the Batmobile in the main game. There's a lot of memorable scenes.

Boke1879

I actually really loved this game. I would say they kinda went overboard with the batmobile use a bit. Seriously Deathstroke in a tank is a huge no no.

But I did like the sidequests and the story. I LOVE what they did with the Joker and I did like just racing through the city in the Batmobile and then launching out and gliding.

kikiribu

I want to replay it but for some fucking reason, my PS4 Pro won't load it. I posted this in the OT a while back but I'll paste it here:

So I'm going through some of my old PS4 games, passing the time. I wanted to boot up Arkham Knight as its been a while, and I haven't played it on my Pro ever. I had installed all the DLC a bit ago to my Pro but hadn't opened the game on the Pro yet.

So I put the disc in, see the first few company/publisher/tech used screens, and then the loading batarang...for like, 2 minutes. Which is super long. I finally get to the title screen and press X. As soon as I get to the menu and check the Extras section, I get a screen that says the DLC is downloading with 19 percent done, but the time remaining was, like...1447:24:49. That's 1447 days, 24 hours, and 49 minutes.

WTF. Has this happened with anyone before?
It is loaded, it's just not downloading the DLC properly sounds like? Never had this happen to me. What happens when you try to play through the main game instead of going to Extras and waiting for that? Have you tried reinstalling the game data? Is the DLC properly downloaded from the PS Store?

I never really got any of the complaints about the Batmobile.

I can understand it's overuse in the game being a little annoying, but disliking the puzzle solving, tank sections, and driving always seemed a little odd to me. I don't know, it would be a pain if that stuff was poorly designed or underdeveloped, but it's really not. It terms of having fun in an "open world" vehicle, the Batmobile in AK is definitely one of the best.

This game is probably my biggest gaming disappoint of all time, if not of the last 25 - 30 years. I can not think of another game I was so incredibly psyched for, so dying to play, that just utterly failed to deliver something remotely enjoyable.

I mean you blow this off, but the car was the biggest change in the game, and had at least half of the gameplay focused around it. It was terribly implemented, handled horribly (seriously how does anyone say this handles well, it was so heavy with such little road grip), dreadfully planned out, and over stayed its welcome. It's probably the biggest flaw in a AAA game in some time, so yeah posts are going to be I hate the car. It dictated so many of their gameplay decisions that its hard to not comment on it.

I loved driving the tank mobile and using it. The controls are so smooth. It's just that it's so piss poorly integrated into the game and forced on gamers that makes it frustrating and awful. The level designs around the bat tank is also a mess.

Yup Yup. Sometimes the tank bottles got frustrating but the smooth controls and challenge made it fun. I loved pretty much everything about the game especially the Bat Car. The implementation was perfect and shit no other game made me feel like batman more than Knight did. They could have improved a lot with better boss battles and by not making the 100% completion requirements so dumb. 100 riddler challenges ? Get the fuck out of here.

It is loaded, it's just not downloading the DLC properly sounds like? Never had this happen to me. What happens when you try to play through the main game instead of going to Extras and waiting for that? Have you tried reinstalling the game data? Is the DLC properly downloaded from the PS Store?

I'll try it out tonight when I get home from work. I've tried a full re-install multiple times and I still get the same problem. I'll try it again now (as I haven't tried it since the latest firmware update) if the game can't be played tonight.

It does feel like death by a thousand cuts, because every time i start to have fun, the game throws some bullshit at me, to bring me back down, at least that's what it feels like.

This is a very good way to put it and accurate for my time with the game. Every time I was just starting to finally have fun with the game it was terrible Batmobile time, or another fucking giant crowd of enemies that will not be an enjoyable or satisfying experience like it was in the past games.

The game just became a giant chore. The section
where you have to get a GIANT DRILLING machine to chase you into explosives underground,
made me want to slap who ever designed that section. Everything about it was designed to not be fun, and just be as frustrating, as it possibly could be.

This is a very good way to put it and accurate for my time with the game. Every time I was just starting to finally have fun with the game it was terrible Batmobile time, or another fucking giant crowd of enemies that will not be an enjoyable or satisfying experience like it was in the past games.

The game just became a giant chore. The section
where you have to get a GIANT DRILLING machine to chase you into explosives underground,
made me want to slap who ever designed that section. Everything about it was designed to not be fun, and just be as frustrating, as it possibly could be.

I thought that part was fun

So i guess it's time ask: what did y'all think about it? Is it just franchise fatigue? Am i just salty because that last Riddler Race is just a nightmare?...

nah, it's not fatigue, or salt. or maybe it is, but all i know is i experienced the whole thing in pretty much the exact same way you have. it's absolutely gorgeous, but, yeah, as a big fan of the other games, this one was a major disappointment :) ...

Man, when people want to write in NeoGAF, they really do it. Long post, nice written.

I really enjoyed the game but thought the map was a complete mess. It was kinda hard to tell where I was because everything felt so dark and samey. Good game, I'd ranked it only above Origins which was really bad imo.

And I agree with OP on City. Pinnacle of the series and made Asylum shine even more for being a worthy sequence.

chaislip3

I really enjoyed it, and I actually liked the Batmobile sections outside of the Cloudburst and Deathstroke battles. Those fucking sucked.

Top Bottom