• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Flower thatgamecompany > Team ICO

Pikelet

A lot of the people that don't like it seem to think the entire game is the same as the first two levels or just didn't understand how the game works.

I beat it, i thought it was bad. What didn't i understand?

I support this thread
For me atm it's ICO>Flower>Shadow of the Colossus so i'm looking forward to see where Journey and TLG will fit :D As developers i love 'em both equally.

Does ICO still hold up? I never could find it in the stores when I had cash, and I adore SoTC. Might try renting it from GameFly.

Currently playing the game on my PS3, and boy is it one blurry mess. If I try and fix the brightness, the blur disappears, but then you kinda lose the bloom effects.

TheShampion said:
Wasn`t Flower just a small, cheap downloadable title? I am pretty sure even thatgamecompany would not go with that sort of hyperbole.

But I enjoyed it anyway. It was a fun game. That being said, Braid totally hops on its head, rewinds time, and bonks them again as far as actual game mechanics goes.
Yeah, I didn't like Braid either.

Top Bottom