• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The Office (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
What a terrible show. I watched 5 seasons of it to get my girlfriend to watch my favorite show (the wire). I hated every character except for Todd Packer and that's only due to the fact that I like David Koechner so much. I really did try to enjoy it but everyone is just so unlikeable. Plus the whole "make awkward joke look at camera move head slightly" thing really drove me up the wall.
But Todd Packer is literally the one character you're supposed to hate. And how can you not like Jimming the camera?

Battlestar Galactica.
Eh, now here's a show that's just really so-so. I mean, I like all the crazy monsters and stuff, you know, like Klingons and Wookiees and all that, but it's practically a practically a shot-for-shot remake of the original. The story's kind of bland. It's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian who needs to return the ring back to Mordor...

It's not that good really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom