• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Virtue's Last Reward

Skii

So I've just completed this marvellous game and was asked by a GAF user to do a LTTP so they could read my reaction to this rollercoaster of a game.

There will be spoilers for both 999 & Virtue's Last Reward obviously!

My brain is an absolute mess at the moment. This happened after 999 and it's happened again after VLR. The big reveal as to who Zero Sr was was unexpected. I just hadn't pieced it together at all! But I think I'll write down my reaction to each of the main character's story (in the order I did it).

1. Clover's Ending

I must admit, I played VLR's intro before I was advised to play 999 first. So I had seen Clover but completely forgot about her being in VLR whilst I was playing 999. I never "loved" her character but it was good to see her back in VLR. I assumed she'd be one of the main plot points of the game but she really wasn't.

I was glad that Clover and Snake managed to settle down and enjoy life before it was disrupted by Alice (for good reasons).

Her ending was intentionally similar to the Submarine ending with the majority of the characters dying. I wasn't too surprised with it tbh and although it would seem shocking to someone new to the series, I was more interested in moving onto the other character endings.

2. Dio's Ending

This is where stuff starts to get interesting. I was surprised that the bad character of the game was outed so quickly after finding out this game would have more than 20 endings. I guess it was pretty obvious he'd end up being the bad one but I did enjoy the mystery behind it in 999 and when you finally piece together that it was Ace who was the cause of the Nonary games.

His ending didn't make too much sense with Phi acting like she had prior knowledge of what was going on (which is the first time I think you get an inkling of the over-arching purpose of the AB project).

3. Tenmyouji's Ending

This was my first "Holy Shit" moment of the game! I never saw it coming at all. With Clover being her normal age, it never crossed my mind that Tenmyouji would in fact be Junpei. But somehow it was him and the reveal was beautiful. He had kept the picture of Akane, the person who put him through hell and back to save herself and had abandoned him because she was too ashamed to face him after what she had done. He stilled loved her.

Even after all this time? Always.

4. Alice's Ending

This ending added a lot more information to the story. We learn a lot more about the Myrmidons and her and Clover's plans to stop them. Her character interested me the most initially because of the ending of 999 and the fact that we had so many hints that woman made from Ice-9 was alive and was the person that we saw at the end of the game. It was a bit of a shame that it ended up that Alice was just a "normal person". I still wouldn't be surprised though if there's a twist in future game(s) where it turns out she is somehow the Egyptian princess.

5. Sigma's Ending

This was the second big reveal. Luna hinting at you being a robot was definitely unnerving and I felt that at this point, it was Luna who was in fact Zero. This was the first time where I had some confidence in that mental accusation. But for some reason, it was only your arms that were robotic which explained all the weird things happening during this timeline. It was a relief to know that I wasn't a robot but there was so many questions at this point regarding as to why I had them. Had Zero Sr sadistically cut off my arms and replaced them with robot ones? Was there a reason as to why I had robotic arms? Was Luna lying to me about my diagnosis?

6. Quark's Ending

This was the third "OMG" moment. I once again was completely oblivious about who the old person was. I never even thought to question her identity even after finding out Tenmyouji was Junpei. But lo and behold, the old woman was none other than Akane Kurashiki. But why was she here? Was she staging another cruel Nonary Games? Had something not gone to plan? I was just waiting for Sigma to show the card to Tenmyouji but the story abruptly ended... Noooooo!

7. K's Ending

I'd never suspected K was Zero Sr. It just seemed too obvious. The guy in the suit who's face we never see would be far too convenient to be Zero Sr. It had to be someone else, someone we knew. The links to 999 were very strong so I immediately assumed that K could potentially be Ace. They had a similar build and because there was no voices in 999, it was entirely plausible. It could've also been Snake, Seven or even Santa. After all, K's memory was completely gone.

However, it took a different turn and his reveal was certainly "shocking". K's story definitely hinted at Junpei being his father for me. This was made even more plausible when an old woman appeared out of the blue and was a good friend to K's father. I immediately thought it could've been Junpei and Akane's child. They had somehow found each other again and had a child (I may have misunderstood the story but this is how it sounded like). But the fact that K and his father was so distant was the only thing that made me question my theory. Junpei would've never done that, especially considering his relationship with Quark. But K killing Dio because he had killed Akane then confirmed my (misguided) suspicions. I was sure he was their child until his mask was removed... He was me! I was so confused. How? The story had already hinted at jumping between timelines so my only clue was that the Sigma in the suit was from a different timeline. However, there was also the stuff about the Myrmidons and how they had an army of clones. Could Sigma have been a clone?

8. Luna's Ending

My mind was a mess at this point. Nothing was making any sense and Luna's ending compounded it all. Her big reveal was another shocking moment. This had been the 5th time now where I was grinning at the brilliance of the reveal. She was in fact a robot. She had almost convinced me that I was a robot in another time line and yet, she was the one that had to obey the 3 laws of robotics, not me. Her appearance just before the 3rd round of voting was very creepy after the story was slowly pushing the idea that she was the killer. Sigma could've left the facility with Phi and Quark but went back for Luna. I loved that. Luna was never an evil character, she had never picked betray in any of the games. She was the only character in the whole game that showed compassion, love and trust. She had the most humanity of them all. She confirmed some key story elements about Akane and Zero Sr but their motives was still a mystery. Her death had me choked up :'(

9. Phi's Ending

This was it. It had all lead to this. The idea of timeline jumping was fully confirmed in this timeline and Phi's betrayal in round 1 was a crucial part to that. We finally understood that Sigma and Phi could somehow jump between timelines. All the little tidbits of information that we had accrued from Schrodinger's cat to the astronomy article were going to come together. We finally have enough information to defuse all 4 bombs and do so with seconds to spare. This was actually a pretty tense moment as I'd only learnt which codes was for bomb 2. I was scared if I got one of the codes wrong for the other bombs, it'd be game over. Luckily that wasn't the case and it wouldn't have done much thanks to the ability to jump to areas in the flow chart.

After diffusing, we play the ultimate puzzle and this starts the ultimate reveal. I entered the wrong IDs and passwords a few times. But then I remembered Akane's ID. I had noted down Jumpydoll but not Kurashiki. I entered both and it worked! She still loved Junpei! Anyway, her hologram appears and I'm pretty confused at what she's telling me but what's important is that she can now be saved in another time line. We manage to save her and then return to the current time line.

We are able to finally escape the facility. Everyone was working together. It was all coming up millhouse. But I spoke too soon and once we were on the outside, Tenmyouji reveals that we have been in a cold sleep for 45 years aside from him, Quark and of course Luna. And we weren't on Earth, we were in fact, on the moon. I was taken aback by the news. This just added more questions. It turns out that almost the entire population of Earth gets wiped out as a result of Radical-6. And yet, somehow Junpei survived it all. I tell myself it was because he was spurred on by the possibility of meeting Akane again. It must've been.

Anyway, we go back to the garden to find Akane as she didn't get killed by Dio. K finally remembers everything and tells us that Phi and Sigma were made to learn how to jump between timelines in order to prevent the leak of Radical-6. We finally opened the pod, Akane wasn't in there, it was me! I was as confused as Sigma was until Akane jumped out of K's suit. The Sigma in the pod was actually my clone called Kyle and everyone had never seen his face before. How was that possible? He had the same face as me. And then Sigma checks his face in the stream... He is 67 years old, has a bionic eye and robotic arms. And it is revealed that I am in fact Zero Sr!!! God dammit Chunsoft, you've done it again. My mouth was agape. How could they have managed this a second time? I was dumbfounded. I was Zero. I had created the Nonary games.

And now, I was given a load of time travel information to take in that essentially fried my brains but I had the gist of it. I must go back in time and infiltrate the experiment on Earth and prevent the outbreak of Radical-6.

The game properly ends on a cliffhanger. Somehow, every single bit of VLR made sense. It was amazing how I was absolutely clueless as to what was going on going into the last playthrough and it just all came together in the end. You have to applaud the brilliant story and intricacy of it all.

Thoughts on gameplay:

I loved it. It was even more challenging than 999 (sometimes a bit too challenging with a bit too much emphasis on guessing or out of the box thinking). There was a lot more to solving a room this time round and I feel like there was more content overall.

Thoughts on story:

Sensational. I loved it. There was so much going on and each ending just brought more questions than answers. Only in the final two playthroughs do you start to understand what's going on. You have to credit the writers for keeping you gripped even when they drip feed you information.

VLR vs 999:

I personally feel 999 was slightly better. I attribute this to the fact that I played 999 first. I had never really delved into this genre before and it was frankly a revolutionary experience. It immediately jumped into my GOAT games because of how well the story and gameplay was intertwined. I also liked the love story between Junpei and Akane. There was a darker theme in 999 with more brutal deaths and the abduction of children who were forced to partake in this cruel Nonary Games. Akane ending up being Zero and the fact that the DS was showing the perspective of both Junpei and young Akane was absolutely mindblowing. I doubt that will ever happen again in gaming for me.

Problems with VLR?

The inconsistency found in time travel. It is always extremely difficult to portray this without the logic faltering. It's just the nature of the concept. The time travel itself makes sense but I hate that there is this concept of infinite timelines. So anything you change in the past will not affect the future as it will create a new timeline. But then you have to wonder, what is the point? What is the point of putting all these resources into changing the past if it will only affect one of the infinite timelines? Especially as you won't be able to experience it.

What after VLR?

It seems like Aksys are going to tease the next installment of this great franchise and I'm glad they're making it. It's going to be difficult to add an element of surprise with the story of the game seemingly only going in one way. Maybe Chunsoft will manage to shock us once again. I wouldn't put it past them. I just hope that Junpei and Akane actually end up together. If it somehow ends up with Sigma and Akane, I will riot!

This has been a very long write up. Sorry if some of the info is inaccurate or if there are mistakes. I'm mentally exhausted with all the work I did today and finishing VLR just completely fried my brains. But I had to vent and hopefully someone will enjoy this write up ^^

Jawmuncher

Glad you were able to enjoy it OP. Quite the write up to back up everything as well which is nice to see. While I didn't like VLR, still looking forward to the third which as you mentioned is currently being teased. Will be interesting to see where it goes.

And another LTTP.

Liking how he manipulates your cognition sometimes by letting some get thru to you? It's like footsie mind games. Good stuff.

xzeldax3

I loved how you could easily jump to different paths with the branching menu. It was a pain to fast forward through all the text and redo puzzles in 999.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Amazing game. I thought it was waaaaay better than 999. One of the biggest sequel improvments ever imo particularly in the gameplay department. 999 was way too simple for my liking and having to repeat puzzles for different endings was tedious as hell. The puzzles in VLR were a massive improvement. Absolutely fantastic puzzle design. As far as story goes I loved both games. I prefer the darker tone of 999 and the bad endings hit harder, but overall I think I did prefer the story and characters of VLR a tad.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
And the sequel is just around the corner!!!

What a ride those 2 games are.

Dr. Buni

That was a very nice read. Glad to see you enjoyed both games :) And I agree that 999 is slightly better!

As for Zero Escape 3, all I want from it is more Akane. She is one of my favorite characters in gaming and I was deeply pleased that she was once again behind the nonary game in VLR.

Lastly, Luna's ending was REALLY something else. I was like :O and then I was like ;_;

Steel

Banned
Amazing game. I thought it was waaaaay better than 999. One of the biggest sequel improvments ever imo particularly in the gameplay department. 999 was way too simple for my liking and having to repeat puzzles for different endings was tedious as hell. The puzzles in VLR were a massive improvement. Absolutely fantastic puzzle design. As far as story goes I loved both games. I prefer the darker tone of 999 and the bad endings hit harder, but overall I think I did prefer the story and characters of VLR a tad.

Exactly how I feel.

Skii

I would've preferred a middle ground between 999 and VLR. I felt like 999's puzzles were too easy but VLR had puzzles that were extremely obtuse or would require trial and error. It took me far too long to finish certain puzzles and it was frustrating (although it never impacted my overall opinion of the game).

That was a very nice read. Glad to see you enjoyed both games :) And I agree that 999 is slightly better!

As for Zero Escape 3, all I want from it is more Akane. She is one of my favorite characters in gaming and I was deeply pleased that she was once again behind the nonary game in VLR.

Lastly, Luna's ending was REALLY something else. I was like :O and then I was like ;_;

Thanks!

Just reading the VLR's Q&A and it seems like 999's dark theme was much closer to the director's vision of the series than VLR's lighter tone. 999 is just a bit more unpredictable as a result and makes each puzzle room slightly more tense.

Love Zero Escape LTTPs. This one particularly is awesome with the separate ending reactions. Would still sacrifice many things to the blood moon for confirmation of Zero Escape 3. Teases don't cut it.

Griss

Interesting how much of the stuff I realised early, you realised late, and then vice versa. What's incredible is no matter what series of endings you do, it still 'works', and you're left in the dark about so much until Phi's.

Absolutely love VLR, it's far superior to 999 in every way.

Skii

Just to be clear op, did you unlock all of the secret files? Did you see everything?

I've got the Platinum. I've definitely seen all of the endings including Kyle's. Are there any secret files that might be interesting to look at?

I wanted to enjoy this, but couldn't. Danganronpa on the other hand...

It's a shame you couldn't. I dunno if you played 999 beforehand but I can't imagine playing VLR without it. The impact of the game would've been so much less if I hadn't played 999 first.

I've got Danganronpa downloaded. Can't wait to play that soon!

I've got the Platinum. I've definitely seen all of the endings including Kyle's. Are there any secret files that might be interesting to look at?

It's a shame you couldn't. I dunno if you played 999 beforehand but I can't imagine playing VLR without it. The impact of the game would've been so much less if I hadn't played 999 first.

I've got Danganronpa downloaded. Can't wait to play that soon!

I'm not a hundred percent sure because I play the 3ds version, but if I recall correctly getting platinum means that you've seen all of the endings including the secret ones. That's what I was mainly checking on.

saturnine

Problems with VLR?

The inconsistency found in time travel. It is always extremely difficult to portray this without the logic faltering. It's just the nature of the concept. The time travel itself makes sense but I hate that there is this concept of infinite timelines. So anything you change in the past will not affect the future as it will create a new timeline. But then you have to wonder, what is the point? What is the point of putting all these resources into changing the past if it will only affect one of the infinite timelines? Especially as you won't be able to experience it.

If I remember correctly, at one point Tenmyouji himself accuses Sigma and Akane of playing god with their powers. Every time you create a doomed timeline by trying something, failing and then bailing out, the people you leave behind are fated to live through the horrible mess you ran away from.
And if I'm not crazy, he then told Akane to gently caress off because he realized the girl he loved was long gone.

If I remember correctly, at one point Tenmyouji himself accuses Sigma and Akane of playing god with their powers. Every time you create a doomed timeline by trying something, failing and then bailing out, the people you leave behind are fated to live through the horrible mess you ran away from.
And if I'm not crazy, he then told Akane to fuck off because he realized the girl he loved was long gone.
Thats more or less right. All of the time travel that Akane has been doing has given her a sense of being above the level of the rest of humanity, and so it becomes more about the big picture of a timeline making it through even if plenty of others have to get screwed around to prop the "successful" one up.

Skii

I'm not a hundred percent sure because I play the 3ds version, but if I recall correctly getting platinum means that you've seen all of the endings including the secret ones. That's what I was mainly checking on.

Yeah, I've seen the beginning or ending segments (both of them). Didn't talk about them as they don't really add anything other than the fact that Sigma, Kyle and potentially Akane and Junpei will be participating in the experiment on Earth.

And if I'm not crazy, he then told Akane to fuck off because he realized the girl he loved was long gone.

Yeah, this is what I'm getting at. They destroy the lives of so many people in numerous timelines all to just save one - a timeline they will never even experience. That's why I dislike the concept of it all. Actually, if you've watched Dragon Ball Z, they used a similar concept of time travel but going into the past of a different timeline was necessary to help fix the events of the current timeline. That made slightly more sense to me.

It also upsets me greatly that Junpei resents Akane for what she has done. I think she's trying to do the right thing so her and Junpei can be together in the designated timeline... but at what cost? She still loves him even in the current timeline of the Nonary games as she has "Jumpydoll" as her password.

Dr. Buni

Yeah, this is what I'm getting at. They destroy the lives of so many people in numerous timelines all to just save one - a timeline they will never even experience. That's why I dislike the concept of it all. Actually, if you've watched Dragon Ball Z, they used a similar concept of time travel but going into the past of a different timeline was necessary to help fix the events of the current timeline. That made slightly more sense to me.

It also upsets me greatly that Junpei resents Akane for what she has done. I think she's trying to do the right thing so her and Junpei can be together in the designated timeline... but at what cost? She still loves him even in the current timeline of the Nonary games as she has "Jumpydoll" as her password.
Yeah, it is so much effort for "creating" a perfect timeline, but in the end they will still be living in the fucked up one. Actually, scratch that, there can be only one "active" timeline, right? So the versions of characters we met in the timeline presented in the game just stop existing? Kinda pointless in a way, if you ask me.

As for Akane, everything she has done was for her survival (in 999, the only choice she had was to create the nonary game otherwise she would die in the past) and for the good of others as well (in VLR). It is true that Akane, Sigma and Phi are playing gods, but in the end their hearts are in the right place. I doubt Junpei wouldn't do the same if he could.

Yeah, it is so much effort for "creating" a perfect timeline, but in the end they will still be living in the fucked up one. Actually, scratch that, there can be only one "active" timeline, right? So the versions of characters we met in the timeline presented in the game just stop existing? Kinda pointless in a way, if you ask me.
When has it ever been suggested that only one timeline is "active"? Unless I missed/forgot something.

saturnine

He wasn't rude like that, but yes, he backed off because the Akane he knew was long gone.
Sorry, editing the impoliteness out. It seems like I don't quite grasp the subtleties of the english informal discourse yet.

I have not played the game in a long time so I don't remember what was the justification for the whole consciousness travel thing. Something about "we need to have a traveller observe the good future for it to materialize" like in quantum theory maybe?

He's angry because she has no qualms having a version of him forsake the life he had in the "bad" present (meeting Quark, etc.).
I guess he sees it like this : by deciding there is a "good" timeline, she's defining the experiences (negative and positive) that the people in the "bad" timelines as things that shouldn't have happened.

JC Lately

I swear I’m the only one who played this game and didn’t bawl at Luna’s ending. And I’m usually the first one to get overly attached to video game characters. (Hell, I couldn’t finish playing Papers Please because the fact I was bringing such little money and my fake family was starving and getting sick had me legit feeling like crap). But Luna, nice as she was, just never garnered any sympathy from me. And her death sequence was so drawn out that by the end I was just mashing A to get on with it.

Feep

Banned
Anyone else going to the AX panel this week?

Because I'm fucking going and I will throw money toward the front of the room. Like, just a bunch of twenty dollar bills, I don't care.

Brilliant game. Loved it more than 999 actually.

I have a feeling that All-Ice will be explained by
Alice going back in time like she mentioned in the epilogue. She will be frozen in unthawable ice and discovered in the past, passing as an egyptian queen until her body melts at the desired time. So when she says that she isn't All-Ice, she doesn't know that she's stuck in the future and that she will be sent back eventually.

Roto13

If that teaser doesn't turn out to be Zero Escape 3 I will fly to wherever Aksys' offices are and throw rocks at it.

Zyrox

Amazing game. I like it even better than the already great 999. It's always nice reading lttp threads for these games.
Luna's ending got me good ;_; For some reason I knew from the start of the game that she was a genuinely good person and I could trust her, unlike all those other people.
When it finally came to betraying Luna to advance the story, I sat for like half an hour in front of my Vita just staring at the Ambidex game screen. I didn't want to press that "betray" button, and when I finally did, I felt like shit :(
I really hope ZE3 will be a thing soon. I want to see this through to the end.

Astarte

Didn't enjoy the second game at all, thought the revelations were stupid as hell. Loved the first game, I hope the third game gets better models.

Skii

As for Akane, everything she has done was for her survival (in 999, the only choice she had was to create the nonary game otherwise she would die in the past) and for the good of others as well (in VLR). It is true that Akane, Sigma and Phi are playing gods, but in the end their hearts are in the right place. I doubt Junpei wouldn't do the same if he could.

I don't think there is an active timeline. There is an "ideal" timeline that Sigma and Akane are trying to create but their efforts won't affect the timeline they are currently in and they are only changing one timeline of infinite timelines. This is what it seems like, especially according to Tenmyouji. Alice and Clover from the alternate ending.

Sorry, editing the impoliteness out. It seems like I don't quite grasp the subtleties of the english informal discourse yet.

I have not played the game in a long time so I don't remember what was the justification for the whole consciousness travel thing. Something about "we need to have a traveller observe the good future for it to materialize" like in quantum theory maybe?

It feels like the future will not be changed in any of the timelines that have been ruined by the Nonary Games. They still exist. This whole event is to change one of the timelines into an ideal one. But those who work to change the timeline will not experience from what I can understand.

Dr. Buni

I don't think there is an active timeline. There is an "ideal" timeline that Sigma and Akane are trying to create but their efforts won't affect the timeline they are currently in and they are only changing one timeline of infinite timelines. This is what it seems like, especially according to Tenmyouji. Alice and Clover from the alternate ending.
Hmm yeah. I think I was mixing up the time travel mechanics from Zero Escape with the time travel mechanics from another popular visual novel.
I guess he sees it like this : by deciding there is a "good" timeline, she's defining the experiences (negative and positive) that the people in the "bad" timelines as things that shouldn't have happened.
I can sympathize with this line of thought.

redhood56

Banned
Very nice LTTP you have here. You are very lucky that you only have to wait a couple of days before the announcement of the third game!

Yeah, I've seen the beginning or ending segments (both of them). Didn't talk about them as they don't really add anything other than the fact that Sigma, Kyle and potentially Akane and Junpei will be participating in the experiment on Earth.

WORLD'S WORST HEROINE.

Masterful theming. Simply masterful.

NotLiquid

Funny this topic pops up since my girlfriend just got into the game and I'm enjoying watching her play.

Maybe it's because we still haven't gotten ZE3 (and I'm not putting too much stake in that teaser site) but the ending kind of annoyed me. I was largely enjoying VLR a lot more compared to 999 up until that point. Even though it was a reasonable build up I don't like knowing that it sacrifices a real resolution for the sake of a sequel tease for a game we might not get. It's funny because VLR largely worked as a self contained game until the ending but now it seems like the third game will be wholly dependent on this one.

That and, I guess as Junpei himself puts it, the entire disconnect from the revelation and the fact that these characters were basically toying with the world at this point drives home how some of these characters were borderline character assassinated (or at least way passed the moral event horizon). Contrasting Akane in 999 to VLR drives home how much sympathy I lost for her and even though I wanted Junpei and Akane to have a happy ending I feel like that ship has both sailed and soured like milk. I feel like that outcome would, tragically enough, be pretty bad. I also kind of preferred Sigma to Junpei but again, revelatory stuff.

But I still loved the experience. The more sci-fi horror angle was more interesting to me than 999 in spite of the lack of gore. I much preferred the setting and the mechanics of the game.

If nothing else it speaks to VLR's lasting power that it resonated with this much to have such a strong lasting power with what it does. The incredible bittersweet (mostly bitter) implications of it all, how much it tugs at my heart strings. The creator knows how to bring out the worst tendencies and traits in the characters. ZE3 feels like it's going in with some incredibly depressing inevitabilities and I kind of have my doubts it will be any great for anyone (Sigma's 22-year old mind will start at zero if he succeeds and won't have recollection of the events which means his eventual romance with Luna will be for nothing. And Junpei, well, not holding my breath for anything there).

Also Phi is the best character.

aravuus

Have fun waiting for ZE3 to never happen

Anyway, I've been meaning to get the Vita version of VLR for a while now and replay 999 and it. Hated how the PAL versions didn't have English voices and, as everyone knows, 3DS is region-locked so woo no English for me. Until now.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
This game is a masterpiece, it was one of my absolute favorite games of the past few years. If a 3rd game doesn't happen, it will be one of the true crimes of this industry.

Can we agree though that Zero III is just incredible? Love that psychotic little rabbit A.I. and his sass. Wish there was more of him!

char_83305.jpg

PKrockin

As far as insane twists goes Ever17 honestly blows this game out of the water IMO--it actually stunned me in disbelief a few times. Objectively, VLR is the better game in most ways, but I'd still recommend Ever17 if you loved VLR's story and can tolerate a traditional VN structure and some slice of life mixed in. It was pretty unforgettable.

Also "spoilers" should be added to the thread title seeing as how the first sentences of the OP jump right into untagged spoiler territory.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Hope when they announce Zero Escape 3 for Steam this week they also announce the first two games ported. I'd love to do a replay in a higher resolution and take a ton of screenshots.

Top Bottom