• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucario confirmed for Super Smash Brothers Wii U/3DS

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
screen-7.jpg

nice

El Sloth

Banned
Why was my thread locked?
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=428781
It's Not a Race
So a piece of news just broke and you're very excited to share it with everyone on GAF. That's great. It's not a race though. Say something is announced in a livestream--you don't need to make a thread with the title "<x> announced" and the body "just saw on livestream". Wait a minute or two, see if there's any information to go with it, see if there's any screenshots or anything like that. If you go ahead and make a thread in a rush, it's going to be a worse thread for it. If you're so rushed that you typo the title or body or even worse, get actual information incorrect because you jumped the gun, that means work for us to clean it up. Relax. Don't worry about being the first to post something. Worry about getting it right.

Your thread had nothing. This one has a screencap from the Miiverse announcement.

Kyzon

Could someone please shop mewtwo over lucario? Put this text on it.

When Lucario leaves the battle, Mewtwo is in charge of the fight.
Mewtwo: "Leave it to me!"

He's like Poochie, except his xtreme 90's style is replaced with some bullshit Jedi-Super Saiyan powers.

No, poochie's equivalent would be zoroark from pokemon gen 5. Empty-headed attempt to copy lucario's popularity.

Lucario was an absurdly strong kung-fu wolf/dog with dbz powersthat kids just actually liked.

Still think we are getting both lucario and mewtwo.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Agreed. I personally wasn't looking forward to this reveal. Mewtwo should have replaced him but oh well. The return of a beat-up-buddy.

He and mewtwo were both suppose to be in brawl, he wasent meant as a replacement in the first place.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
No, poochie's equivalent would be zoroark from pokemon gen 5. Empty-headed attempt to copy lucario's popularity.

Lucario was an absurdly strong kung-fu wolf/dog with dbz powersthat kids just actually liked.

Still think we are getting both lucario and mewtwo.

Nah, I think people jump on Zoroark too much.

It was a totally different character, like in the films and the game it was made out to be a feral, motherly character instead of an anti-hero like Mewtwo or a dude like Lucario. It didn't even talk.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Why wouldnt Mewto be in? they play different enough. Its like having two Links, that works out fine ...

The 3DS version is the ugliest thing, hate that celshaded look. Wii U version is coming along nice, hope the IQ is as good in-game.

Top Bottom