• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

I know you didn't ask but...

lDt7sCp.png

I realize the L is backwards...I'm not sure how you can flip it without making it look like a mirror.

Well I tried making a flipped version of the template with a non backwards L.

uITXMSv.png

And I had a go at redrawing it on your avatar design.

TR00dxg.jpg

Haha, thanks guys! For some reason I have a certain fondness of the backwards one because it's like Palutena bought it in some back-alley pawn shop somewhere. *snicker*

But I'mma use both.

Actually, here is a hairless version if you want:

PieQBcy.png

...I just completely lost it.

I feel like the other Luigi hat might suit my avatar better. Anyone willing to give it a shot? I'd appreciate it! (No offence DaBoss)

Jarsonot

I gotta get in on the Luigification.

Also - my best friend got his son an XL for his bday, and is letting me have the code! Free game get!

(Thanks in advance for the avatar - you guys are awesome)

Edit: ^^ that's awesome

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate to jump on the "can you please" train, but if anyone is willing to Luigi-ize my avatar, I would be most grateful.

I am so pumped for this game. The Mario series is a creativity goldmine, and the first Luigi's Mansion was an extremely unique and enjoyable experience. Some of my best gaming memories come from that game. I have no doubt that this will meet all expectations.

daripad

If this game is shit, my rage will be enormous and I may kill myself

But if it turns out to be the best game on the 3DS, then I'll inmediatly buy a WiiU.

Let's see how this turns out, I want to praise this game.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

But if it turns out to be the best game on the 3DS, then I'll inmediatly buy a WiiU.

parappa_propaganda_by_blinkstale-d33enr5.pngp

First reviews are promising:

DaBoss said:
Edge - 8/10
Official Nintendo Magazine - 92%
GamesTM - 9/10

I doubt it will surpass Virtue's Last Reward and Fire Emblem: Awakening for me as best 3DS game, but I must say this thread significantly increased my hype levels.

Top Bottom