• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

I Luigified your avatar!

zfamIUJ.png

HA HA HA HA!!! XD

Thinking about picking up an XL from the Target sale. Does the eShop version of Dark Moon count for the free game promotion?

PS. If I could get some Luigification from someone, that'd be great.

Lucent

I Luigified your avatar!

zfamIUJ.png

lol. You Luigified Luigi.

I was watching this (well, skimming, because I don't wanna even spoil any of that bit of time) and the animations and stuff are really well done. The music also sounds really awesome. That combined with the reviews and such, I really don't think there's anything to worry about as far as it being a good game.

Speaking of music, does anyone know who the composer is?

(I haven't listened to any yet. I just wanna know what I should expect.)

IllumiNate

This will go nicely with my new XL, that is if I'm able to put down Fire Emblem!
Really looking forward to trying out the online mode.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Thanks BGBW for the hat. It fits very well, and the L could stand for Link ;)

Really can't wait for this game.

Lucent

I really think the OT should just be "The Game Sucks"

Simple and to the point. Also can give the wrong impression. =P

Sorian

Banned
Gotta keep reppin' my cause but I don't think anyone will mind if I celebrate the greatest nintendo character ever. May I get Luigified as well?

Woud someone Luigify my avatar?

I am really looking forward to this game. Single Player looks to be huge and multiplayer will be an absolute blast. If anyone wants to add my FC for mutiplayer then go ahead. Just make sure to pm me to let me know and let me have yours. Its: 3351-4051-6189

NOTE: I do not plan to play mutiplayer till after I 100% single player. So you'll probably have to give me a couple days before I get online.

You can also look forward to one of my weird videos for this game when it launches :p

I've always liked Luigi more than Mario and glad he has a new game. Never really got into the original LM because I was a kid back then and got scared but if I can play through ZombiU I can play through anything.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gotta keep reppin' my cause but I don't think anyone will mind if I celebrate the greatest nintendo character ever. May I get Luigified as well?

Double reppin', nothing wrong with that

Lucent

What is your cause? Not familiar with the # and not sure if the Yuri with a mask means anything or if that's not part of it. lol

Sorian

Banned
What is your cause? Not familiar with the # and not sure if the Yuri with a mask means anything or if that's not part of it. lol

The mask is a part of it. Long story short there was an interview done by Geoff Keighly the other day involving someone from Kojima Productions (of metal gear solid fame) and a lot of us believe that at least part of this fellow was actually CG rendering in real time. His face was bandaged much the same way Mr. Yuri is in my avatar.

DaBoss

I hate to jump on the "can you please" train, but if anyone is willing to Luigi-ize my avatar, I would be most grateful.

I am so pumped for this game. The Mario series is a creativity goldmine, and the first Luigi's Mansion was an extremely unique and enjoyable experience. Some of my best gaming memories come from that game. I have no doubt that this will meet all expectations.

OkTTttB.png

Thinking about picking up an XL from the Target sale. Does the eShop version of Dark Moon count for the free game promotion?

PS. If I could get some Luigification from someone, that'd be great.

ewGtIWm.png

Lucent

The mask is a part of it. Long story short there was an interview done by Geoff Keighly the other day involving someone from Kojima Productions (of metal gear solid fame) and a lot of us believe that at least part of this fellow was actually CG rendering in real time. His face was bandaged much the same way Mr. Yuri is in my avatar.

Hmm soo...I guess I'm still kind of lost. lol.

DaBoss

Woud someone Luigify my avatar?

I am really looking forward to this game. Single Player looks to be huge and multiplayer will be an absolute blast. If anyone wants to add my FC for mutiplayer then go ahead. Just make sure to pm me to let me know and let me have yours. Its: 3351-4051-6189

NOTE: I do not plan to play mutiplayer till after I 100% single player. So you'll probably have to give me a couple days before I get online.

You can also look forward to one of my weird videos for this game when it launches :p

I've always liked Luigi more than Mario and glad he has a new game. Never really got into the original LM because I was a kid back then and got scared but if I can play through ZombiU I can play through anything.

pYCiWU1.png

I79itjR.png

I don't even know which side to rep on that topic. I'm just waiting to see Kojima to stop playing his games, and come out with it lol.

Neiteio

Going digital on this because of the online.
Same here. Plus, digital has the convenience factor of not swapping out a card and it slipping down a vent or something. DD automatically logs it on Club Nintendo for record-keeping purposes, too. Nice touch.

Nemesis_

If someone could somehow make Xenia wear not only her iconic feather hat but a Luigi hat too, I would appreciate it.

iLJAbfoDA1a3D.gif

serplux

Same here. Plus, digital has the convenience factor of not swapping out a card and it slipping down a vent or something. DD automatically logs it on Club Nintendo for record-keeping purposes, too. Nice touch.

But I like boxes. That's literally the only reason why I don't go digital; I like having a physical representation of my hobby.

Velcro Fly

I go physical to take pictures and post in the pick up thread. True story.

Hopefully will have this game by the 26th. Still have free 3 day shipping from Newegg and they have never let me down.

Nemesis_

I know it sounds ridiculous and incredibly paranoid but I won't do digital properly with Nintendo until they have a decent account system / setup. I just don't trust them to do things properly. >_>

Top Bottom