• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luke Smith responds to Destiny 2 issues / community feedback

DanielJr82

I hate that I can't acquire a full Iron Banner armor set after two events (2 months), with over 12 hours of play time logged in. That's crazy. This game does not respect working gamers' time. Get rid of rhe random loot if you're going to do tokens, Bungie. Let me buy the armor sets I want.

atpbx

They took all the good bits of Destiny, threw them away, and just fucked around tweaking all the bad bits to make them a bit better, and chucked in some even worse stuff to be going along with.

They took all the good bits of Destiny, threw them away, and just fucked around tweaking all the bad bits to make them a bit better, and chucked in some even worse stuff to be going along with.

As someone who never played destiny 1, I cannot fathom why anyone likes these games based on my playtrough of d2. Could you please tell me in which way the first game was better? And could bungie "bring then back" with future dlc?

DilWSTS

Sändersson;253066075 said:
As someone who never played destiny 1, I cannot fathom why anyone likes these games based on my playtrough of d2. Could you please tell me in which way the first game was better? And could bungie "bring then back" with future dlc?

Rose tinted glasses.

Destiny 1 was an absolute shambles prior to expac's

This game offers more to do but not as much as the "complete" d1 (including all xpacs)

J-Rzez

Game still has some of the if not the best feeling gameplay in any shooter. But the loot is absolutely boring as hell. Everything feels samey, or uninteresting perk wise. Loot in a loot game is boring. That's that.

Luke and company outside of the gameplay devs failed epically, spectacularly hard with the game.

tryDEATH

This going to be a repeat of D1. The game will be garbage for a year or so until they introduce game changing elements into the game and meaningfully flesh it out. At that point it will be a worthy game until then best stay away.

This going to be a repeat of D1. The game will be garbage for a year or so until they introduce game changing elements into the game and meaningfully flesh it out. At that point it will be a worthy game until then best stay away.

I love how people toss around the word garbage like they’ve never played a legitimately bad game.

Unpopular opinion—taken king was overrated

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
The problem with this game is enemies level with you.
You can grow weaker but never stronger.

Making leveling pointless.

Just copy borderlands FFS

Top Bottom