• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Will buy NX day one cause Nintendo always makes dope ass games

Also, fuck team red... Ordered a GTX 1070. Time for some silky smooth 144hz doter and OW

Somnia

The only thing that sucks is losing Wii/WiiU BC, but it has to happen. They are moving over to Tegra which like what MS/Sony did going forward they can keep utilizing the newest version of the Tegra chip to have forward backwards compat.

I just hope due to My Nintendo now, that they can transfer over any VC titles bought on WiiU without having to re-buy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not a single bonus item. Ive opened like 27 immortal chests and a few of those battle cache things.

Scammed.

The only thing that sucks is losing Wii/WiiU BC, but it has to happen. They are moving over to Tegra which like what MS/Sony did going forward they can keep utilizing the newest version of the Tegra chip to have forward backwards compat.

I just hope due to My Nintendo now, that they can transfer over any VC titles bought on WiiU without having to re-buy.

Oh I'm buying nx no matter what but it appears to be ridiculously underpowered. On one hand we have ps4xbpc for that. On the other hand does Nintendo want to keep up being the only developer on the system?

Without the install base, exclusive 3rd party games are going to go elsewhere. Sucks that Nintendo is what it is but their systems are still worth the money

Somnia

Oh I'm buying nx no matter what but it appears to be ridiculously underpowered. On one hand we have ps4xbpc for that. On the other hand does Nintendo want to keep up being the only developer on the system?

Without the install base, exclusive 3rd party games are going to go elsewhere. Sucks that Nintendo is what it is but their systems are still worth the money

Nintendo will get some 3rd party games. We know Sonic is going to be on the system, not that that is a AAA game or anything. Square has already talked about Dragon Quest XI being on NX also. I have a feeling they will continue to get a lot of indie support, even more now than before.

They will never have a vast majority of them as Western 3rd parties will ignore the system.

However one advantage Nintendo has now compared to the wiiu/3ds generation is ALL of their games will be on 1 system, not split between them. That should help with the drought of 1st party games and allow more to come out over a year.

CB3

Yeah what would Nintendo ever do without their hot catalog of exclusive third party games guys. Like Resident Evil 4 and uh.... Resident Evil 4!

Yeah what would Nintendo ever do without their hot catalog of exclusive third party games guys. Like Resident Evil 4 and uh.... Resident Evil 4!

exactly. imagine some of the cool exclusive 3rd party titles nintendo COULD have had over the years if it wasn't so stubborn

CB3

exactly. imagine some of the cool exclusive 3rd party titles nintendo COULD have had over the years if it wasn't so stubborn

If you want a nintendo console to play 3rd party exclusives, you are clearly doing something wrong. Its not 1993 anymore. Its not even 2005 anymore with those Capcom exclusives (that ended up on ps2 anyway)

Also what the fuck is a 3rd party exclusive in today's world? Everything hits every console. If not at launch, a year later like in Tomb Raiders case.

Things have changed. I think even first party games are in a weird place right now (sans nintendo). Unless your super amped about Halo or Gran Turismo in 2016 for some reason.

yeah who the hell plays 3rd party on Nintendo

The thing that's keeping me super skeptical is the online play and if it still feels like the ps3. I don't think I care enough to get a system solely for first party single player anymore

cdyhybrid

I think if online play is solid and they manage to keep it affordable while keeping it relatively powerful, they're good. Bringing their console and handheld teams together instead of splitting resources will be a good thing for them.

GOT THE SLARK DAGGERS YESSSSSSSS

Makes me sad not to see Witten up there, but he's slowly nearing retirement :(

Though I wish I could see more detailed stats on the oline men, did they just release top 10 overall? http://www.madden-school.com/top-10-offensive-lineman-madden-17/

Yeah they do this every year, they release top 5 for all positions but OL, where it is top 10. They show some of the "key" attributes" and then after going through all the positions they release a spread sheet of the full initial ratings.

Today is top 5 defensive ends:

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2016/madden-17-best-defensive-ends

1. JJ Watt
2. Jurrell Casey
3. Brandon Graham
4. Mike Daniels
5. Olivier Vernon

Mike Bennett got robbed!

Somnia

Yeah they do this every year, they release top 5 for all positions but OL, where it is top 10. They show some of the "key" attributes" and then after going through all the positions they release a spread sheet of the full initial ratings.

Today is top 5 defensive ends:

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2016/madden-17-best-defensive-ends

1. JJ Watt
2. Jurrell Casey
3. Brandon Graham
4. Mike Daniels
5. Olivier Vernon

Mike Bennett got robbed!

Where are Dallas dline men?!?! Oh they are all suspended nevermind.

Ferny

Somnia stop being a BITCH and lets hang out when you come to Disney. BITCH

i would have asked Az to hang when he was here, but he was there with his lady and I didnt want to get him in trouble.

Somnia

i would have asked Az to hang when he was here, but he was there with his lady and I didnt want to get him in trouble.

I'll be there Oct 29th-Nov 5th, just hit me up before I head down.

I was actually more concerned about my child.

Also like the week before we went to Disney, you posted a vertical video on Facebook. And I don't trust people who record video in worldstar hip hop aspect ratio.

CB3

Madden ratings were way more fun to look at when a full teams roster got uploaded every day on IGN or whatever for the month leading up to release.

Top Bottom