• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

brentech

secret shop is open
http://secretshop.welovefine.com/

Probably just grab the AA pint glass and call it a day. I regret not buying the Brewmaster glass back at MLG 2013, instead I just got the generic Dota logo.
But I won't support Invoker or IPAs, because fuck that shit.

ADOT724MOP1_Heroes_Pick_2_14x19-1000x1000.jpg
That mousepad is pretty fantastic as well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I played D.Va for the first time since the new patch. Holy shit she is OP right now.

The Colts send us thugs and rapists. I also imagine, there are some good people.

I thought you were a republican. Did Rick Scott's reign break your spirit?
For the most part Im conservative, centrists democrats are my politicians. Republican Party is fucking insane tho. And I'm pretty sure you're fully aware of how I feel about Scott.

DJ Bowser

For the most part Im conservative, centrists democrats are my politicians. Republican Party is fucking insane tho. And I'm pretty sure you're fully aware of how I feel about Scott.
He came to my restaurant. He's the creepiest person I've ever met and he does the dead-fish handshake. I suppose that's fitting given what he's done to the Everglades.

Greg

was watching a bullshit Packers camp presser with McCarthy this morning and somehow that triggered an excitement for Madden 17

brentech

Partway through episode 3 of Stranger Things.
Thumbs up. Wife usually doesn't ask to watch shows that aren't comedy. I usually have to ask if she wants to watch an episodes of something like this, but I think it's got the hooks in her.

Probably going to play some Overwatch after this.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm listing my Wii U on Craigslist anyways

So what is the new hot graphics card

I got $300 for my Wii U and 5 games on CL a few weeks ago. I was really surprised someone was willing to pay that much my posting was only up 2 days.

Somnia

1) Don't listen to FMT, the chip being used is already more powerful than WiiU and can run Unreal Engine 4. The current chip in the dev kit according to eurogamer is just a bit more powerful than the WiiU. Plus the PS4 and XB1 are using tablet/mobile CPU's sooooo it's not unheard of.

2) It's ok to be something different, we already have powerful pc's, ps4 and xb1 for western style "big" games, it's ok not to be that.

3) I won't judge it till I see it, but we know it can run Zelda and if I can play that on the go and at home, I'm all for it.

edit: On top of that Nintendo will have 1 system (not a handheld and console) to build games on. So instead of spreading the games out across two systems they'll all be on this one device. aka: Pokémon, Monster Hunter, etc. playable on my TV or on the go. They should call this system "Nintendo Go", I can already see the marketing for it.

1) Don't listen to FMT, the chip being used is already more powerful than WiiU and can run Unreal Engine 4. The current chip in the dev kit according to eurogamer is just a bit more powerful than the WiiU. Plus the PS4 and XB1 are using tablet/mobile CPU's sooooo it's not unheard of.

Using a mobile CPU is not the same as using a mobile gpu/CPU.

Somnia

Using a mobile CPU is not the same as using a mobile gpu/CPU.

That wasn't my point, my point was just that it isn't unheard of to use mobile/tablet devices. Also like I said in the earlier portion of my post, it's already basically confirmed to be more powerful than the WiiU, hence my don't listen to FMT part.

Considering it's going to be a handheld hybrid that you can use on your TV, I don't know what else people excepted chip wise.

It's clearly not going to be on the level of XB1/PS4 or get those ports, but I already have those devices. I don't need a 3rd gaming machine that does the exact same thing.

Actually I don't need a 3rd gaming machine, hence me selling my XB1.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I woke up and saw FMT's post about it being less powerful than the WiiU, so i go and check the eurogamer report.

Power somewhere between a Wii-U and XB1 (but portable).

FMT plz.

Im surprised that people are surprised about some of this information. It always seemed like it was going to be a portable machine first and foremost. Thats where Nintendo makes their money. And to get up in arms over power at all is a weird thing. Nintendo has been overperforming on bad hardware in terms of how their games look on it for a while. They wernt going to drop some big dick graphical monster on us now.

Ultimately, the reason to buy the NX is to play Nintendo games. You'll get your traditional Mario/Zelda/Donkey Kong/Smash games. Everything else is mostly a far second.

Top Bottom