• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dammit i rolled the dice that best buy would have a "trade madden 16, get $30 credit towards madden 17" like last year and i dont think they are. now madden 16 is worth like $5... oh well!

I traded it to amazon for like 20 bucks a month or two ago. Get destroyed.

DJ Bowser

I asked my pal who works on the games about if they've even considered exhibition games being allowed between CFM teams and if there were any changes to drafting/scouting.

He responded, "Not my department but I'll get you an answer Monday."

I don't think I'm getting an answer, friends.

I asked my pal who works on the games about if they've even considered exhibition games being allowed between CFM teams and if there were any changes to drafting/scouting.

He responded, "Not my department but I'll get you an answer Monday."

I don't think I'm getting an answer, friends.

A: if it doesn't relate to MUT, a minimum amount of effort will be put into it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nightz/Brent/FMT/Anyone else. Are any of you gonna be around in two hours for battle cup? You'd have to be prepared to play up to three games back to back.

Dream is dead

this is AT's fault
rage.gif

"With these teams right now, they're saying us and Golden State are the super teams, and they're trying not to build that many super teams, and [commissioner] Adam Silver came out with the statement and this and that," Rose said during a recent interview with NBA.com.

AT pls

jesus christ it is depressing to have racist/ignorant family members. as always happens, the topic of the presidential race and other shit comes up and its just ridiculous.

"y blacks have their own award show/tv station! y don't whites then!"
"hillary killed some people!"
"trump says some bad things but says a lot of true things, we need to block up r borders dey took r jerbs!"
"ok y r black people mad? yes they were slaves at one time but its not like that anymore!"

and the worst part is you can't talk sense to these people. pls madden-age, dont allow trump to become president and further empower these knuckleheads :(

TheCrow

jesus christ it is depressing to have racist/ignorant family members. as always happens, the topic of the presidential race and other shit comes up and its just ridiculous.

"trump says some bad things but says a lot of true things, we need to block up r borders dey took r jerbs!"
"ok y r black people mad? yes they were slaves at one time but its not like that anymore!"

and the worst part is you can't talk sense to these people. pls madden-age, dont allow trump to become president and further empower these knuckleheads :(
A few of my co-workers are like this. I just sit there and wonder what alternate reality are they in. But don't worry minorities are going to turnout. Tim Kaine only helps. My parents were impressed.

DJ Bowser

I hate Hillary Clinton. I don't often hate.

But I'm voting for her.

A two party system is trash... It's made even worse when one party is an idiotic caricature that scares me out of voting third party.

Edit: I lied, I hate all the time.

I know a lot of people who are voting third party to try to prove a point but I personally think we need to save proving points for another time

The electorate should save us anyway so I don't really think you need to worry about voting third party if that's what you align most with.

Top Bottom