• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Somnia

Bell probably suspended 4 games and now reports of Zeke and domestic abuse (though 4 witness's say nothing happened. She claims they lived together when they apparently never did... we'll see)

Splat

Congrats!

If I recall, our 1st's are pretty close in age.

You are a brave soul for having #2 already. But we're getting there soon...

My son just turned 2.5, I think 3 years apart is pretty normalish. I think yours is ~9 months younger or so, yea? When he was like 1.5 years and I saw people having kids < 2 years apart I thought they were crazy, but now I think just getting all the diapertime out of the way rapidly is the way to go, though it might drive you insane. I have no idea how people with twins do it.

Ferny

So I decided to get a new phone as my HTC One M8 is finally showing its age (and wear/tear). Went ahead and ordered the Galaxy S7 through AT&T Next and my phone bill actually dropped by $6... did not expect that (not including my discount on my monthly bill from wells).

Though they'll probably release a newer version soon, oh well I've had this M8 for quite awhile I'll survive!

I'm getting that phone soon. Fuck the iphone 7

(I say that every year, but then I never switch off the iphone)

Count me in for this season, had a lot of fun playing last season with everybody, and this time i wont be on job training for 3 months right when the game comes out so i plan on being a contender

Bread

Banned
Wait holy shit at the deep accuracies on these quarterbacks

Brady has an 84 DAC!?!?!?!?! What the fuck did they do to these ratings.

DJ Bowser

It's way higher, that's what I'm saying! Rodgers has like a 92 DAC. Fast WRs are going to be unstoppable with this shit.
RIP IN PEACE TYRONNE

THE BRIGHTEST CANDLES BURN OUT THE FASTEST!

i hope they recycle the names this year and I get another!

BigAT

I'm back!!

3234ff3a380f475160a1ccdf8580b7cb8fbcb4b2_hq.gif

Let us trade!

trades will still happen! just not the ridiculous superstar trades without approval!

Picks for picks still open though? I feel like prohibiting that would make trades during the draft pretty difficult.

uhhh i dont know. i'd have to confer with the knights of the roundtable on that one. i would be much more open to allow draft day "picks for picks" trades than i would open player trades. the draft is a crapshoot anyways so fleecings are harder

dammit i rolled the dice that best buy would have a "trade madden 16, get $30 credit towards madden 17" like last year and i dont think they are. now madden 16 is worth like $5... oh well!

brentech

dammit i rolled the dice that best buy would have a "trade madden 16, get $30 credit towards madden 17" like last year and i dont think they are. now madden 16 is worth like $5... oh well!

Since my disc drive is borked, I'm just going to buy it digitally. I'm not sending this bitch in for repair with a system hardware refresh on the horizon.

First would problems, my OG PS4 still works totally fine, but it's in the living room and that's basically just a bluray player now. I only play games in my office now unless it's something like LBP or the Witness, which I totally forgot I was playing until right now.

Top Bottom