• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic Johnson's son comes out as gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

I am all for breaking the binary and fucking the gender roles and all of that but ...

xmS9Kmx.jpg

"Im on Instagram BITCHES #welcome #tomford #hermes #givenchy #teamTHIS by ej_antoinette #magicjohnson #celebson"
http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.c...-instagram-bitches-welcome-tomford-hermes#_=_

...how surprising that he is gay xD

Yes. It doesn't matter if the world thinks or knows your gay. It's whether or not you can acknowledge it yourself. It's not something everyone can do.

I don't know, 'I am fierce royalty and you better recognize. The concrete is my runway. forever fierce forever fabulous forever flawless' - he sounds pretty damn comfortable with who he is right there. 'Coming out' was probably a pointless formality in this instance.

CDX

YWkDgam.jpg

C1dI96m.jpg

...someone REALLY needs to tell him that furry vest thing he seems to be wearing everywhere is atrocious. ...It's just bad.

On the other hand his prom picture shows he at one time had a sense of style that didn't look completely awful like that furry vest. Oh well, at least it looks like he and his prom date at least had a fun night.

w9PHY9B.png

Br4Oz4T.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member

akira28

Seriously.

"forever flawless" There are not enough lols in the world, chubbie.

he is a chubby diamond, perfect imperfections, flawless, etc, etc. Let the boy be a diva. It's all fantasy and he's working that glamour spell for all it's worth.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
what the hell is with these clothing choices

looks like he killed an ostrich and stole its pretty shoes, too.

Majmun

I don't mind his style. I find eccentric people quite fascinating. Him being gay doesn't bother me either. Good for him.

But his attitude is really fucking stupid.

Rayis

Its important that public figures come out, just to make people aware that gay people exist in all shapes, sizes, colors, backgrounds, and everything.

Fritz

he is a chubby diamond, perfect imperfections, flawless, etc, etc. Let the boy be a diva. It's all fantasy and he's working that glamour spell for all it's worth.

You're right. I shouldn't judge and just let karma does it's work. Because we all know karma's the queen bitch.

Pretty surprising (and at the same time logical) to see that Magic was against Prop 8.

As a man that has AIDS, probably one of the myths about aids being something about "homosexuals" should go down the drain, so I don't see what he saw wrong with two people of the same sex loving each other.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Can a mod please change my name to: "forever fierce forever fabulous forever flawless Goku1(9)87"

???

Pretty surprising (and at the same time logical) to see that Magic was against Prop 8.

As a man that has AIDS, probably one of the myths about aids being something about "homosexuals" should go down the drain, so I don't see what he saw wrong with two people of the same sex loving each other.

Magic has HIV.

tarby

Neo Member

If I'm reading you right I think you have Prop 8 backwards… against Prop 8 means for gay marriage.

DominoKid

I'm not trying to be rude, but he has the anatomy of One Piece character or something. Maybe it is just the photo/clothes, but it is bugging me out a bit.

nah youre pretty on the mark there lol. wonder that his special skills would be?

Damn, I could make a parachute out of those pants. Is there any superstar athlete's kids that have even come close to matching their father's legacy?

Barry Bonds. Griffey Jr. that's about all i can think of.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not really. Jordan's fashion sense is almost as atrocious as Magic's son.

play_g_jordan_gb1_400.jpg

Swag!

Or I'm pretty sure that as mean as Jordan can be, his fashion is eerily similar to the story about the Emperor's New Clothes only with awful fashion instead of nudity.

my son can suck any dick he wants but I'll disown his fat ass in a heartbeat if he ever develops such an appalling sense of fashion

royalan

This is exactly what I first thought!

The guy sure is playing that diva inside him, hope he doesn't get any violent reactions (more than he already is having apparently).

You don't make it to that level of fabulous without learning how to cope with shit the world will throw at you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom