• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MajorNelson streaming with the new XboxOne Twitch App

TheD

The Detective
I'm streaming Ryse (near the end - spoiler potential) for a few minutes - twitch.tv/titanfool

let me know how it looks, I have project spark downloading so may be a little slow...

I understand that it does not look good due to your low upload speed, but what is with the bottom of the screen being stretched?

Edit:
Fuck, Ryse has long loading times.

arhra

The quality looks better when its brighter but most condensed video I have seen struggles with darkness.

Dark scenes are a bitch to encode even offline, when you have the luxury of being able to tweak and refine your encoder parameters to suit the scene. Real-time streaming from a console isn't ever going to produce particularly great results, until you can just throw ludicrous bitrates at it.

I'm streaming Ryse (near the end - spoiler potential) for a few minutes - twitch.tv/titanfool

let me know how it looks, I have project spark downloading so may be a little slow...

Is that really from your X1?
vLKyWPa.jpg

Schrade

There's a line at the bottom that is duplicated about 20 times or something. Looks like those crappy old flash players from 2004ish.

When there's any movement it really gets blocky and blurry.

It was heartbreaking, I was internally screaming watch out behind you!!

Main problem (other than me being rubbish!) was mistiming the heavy hit blocks... Plus that's definitely the hardest fight I've had so far in the game.

I've just hit a mandatory update so time to call it a night before I get wifely disapproval...

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
Main problem (other than me being rubbish!) was mistiming the heavy hit blocks... Plus that's definitely the hardest fight I've had so far in the game.

I've just hit a mandatory update so time to call it a night before I get wifely disapproval...

They get me every time as well.

Typical really - my first ever Twitch broadcast and I died more than in the whole of the rest of the game put together! Thanks for watching - I'm just as terrible at most games so keep tuned for more lolz

HoodWinked

Gold Member
Does xbox have interactive option for twitch like ps4 has with deadnation n stuff. That be nice if all doing it.

for stuff like this it would have to be built into the game and in addition the streaming stuff would have had to been known to developers because there would have to be software handles to pull this information off twitch chat.

i doubt the xb1 version streaming was far enough that they were even thinking about this kind of stuff.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
does any one know what the new update was for, for the march beta, i think the file size was 352
i hope it's for the twitch live streaming i hope :D

Bsigg12

does any one know what the new update was for, for the march beta, i think the file size was 352
i hope it's for the twitch live streaming i hope :D

Pushed us to the public version of the update. Twitch streaming won't go live until Tuesday next week.

Top Bottom